Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 19:51:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

How much time had passed have they put her in custody? It probably was one month since they had locked her in her cell at a bunker with the express purpose of her being a bargaining chip to lure her elder cousin into some sort of trap. Because Remiel had betrayed Team Rocket, the exiled crown prince’s head was placed on a bounty by all of Team Rocket to hunt him down and the royal ambassador herself was small fry compared to the one they really wanted.[break][break]

Her shiny Polteageist pushes the tray of half eaten bread and a bottle of water for his mistress to eat more, but she looks away from the food. Elise couldn’t even eat much of her bread since she thought of the reveal that Remiel had formerly been working for the very organization that caused suffering in their failed takeover of Johto.[break][break]

Knowing that the Royal Guard themselves were searching for her and Remiel was too, she sits there in her cell in silence, waiting for someone to come and save her from being captive in her cell for an even longer time. Her assistant back at the embassy would’ve assumed she missed a lot of her meetings because she had gotten herself captured…all for saving the life of her secretary through a deal to surrender herself to Rocket.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 15:51:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was actually thanks to that he’d found out about what had happened to Miss Elise.

(Considering how he now knew that his royal friend had been tangled with Team Rocket previously, it was understandable why he couldn’t be here today…)

So he was here, stepping in on Remiel’s behalf to bust her out.

Having apologized to that he would be out for the evening and to not wait for him, he’d made his way over to where she was being held captive; ready to bash some heads in with his Salamence’s angry, angry roaring.

(Hell, if he didn’t have a problem with using mega evolution as willy-nilly like his friend, he would’ve come here on the back of said angry Salamence.)

Now, where was she?!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 19:27:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Feeling the plate of half eaten bread push against her, her shiny Polteageist worried a lot for her since she was waiting for someone to rescue her. Chamomile looks over to the couple of other Pokeballs around the ambassador’s belt, including the Moon Ball that held her Mismagius. He didn’t have the capability to mega evolve like Kage the Gengar did, but the butler hears the thudding sound come from outside of the bunker. When the Polteageist catches his charge’s attention to it, Elise had heard it too.[break][break]

At that point, the poor scared young woman wasn’t sure if this was one of the Team Rocket persons that came back to try to get information out of her for her cousin’s whereabouts, but she calls out in fear. “Please don’t come any closer! I do not know where my cousin is, but I will not talk.” After being brought in to her cell those few months ago, she really didn’t want to be potentially tortured for information on where to find her cousin and track him down.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 21:42:40 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The roaring of what would be recognized as a Salamence would echo as whoever this… whoever this was approached the cell and continued to literally cause a ruckus.

Only, instead of familiar words, there would be rather familiar words interspersed with the unfamiliar language…

Some of the words even sounded like “idi nahui” and then a few words later, “blyat!” before a string of crisp curse words would tumble out from whoever was headed her way.

“I fucking swear, if you don’t let me get her now, I will have my Salamence raze you alive!” he continued to yell in Russian, clear danger peppering his words if they didn’t get the fuck out of the way as fast as possible!

“Hand me the key to her cell, now!”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 22:26:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise's pleading is heard by the female Rocket grunt that was keeping watch over her in her cell as the blonde woman in uniform shouts. “We need to know where that traitor is! Sit still and let him come to you, so I’ll trap him as soon as he comes to save you.” Yet, the yelling and cursing in Russian from a very familiar friend along with the roaring of a dragon Pokemon made the female royal come closer to the iron bars. Maybe Alexei heard from her cousin that she was captured by Team Rocket and had come to rescue her out![break][break]

“W-What was that noise?” A scared look is on the Rocket grunt’s face when the blonde steps over to the entrance of the bunker. Her hands shakily try to take the key off her belt to do as the voice told her to. “A-Alright, I’ll give you the key! Don’t hurt me too..” The Rocket grunt’s breath hitches in nervousness and opens the door to let the Fortree gym leader in. She’s already scared by a Salamence near him and quickly goes outside to give him the key before staying outside…in case he really tried to sic that dragon on her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 18:33:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Salamence squinted at the chicken of a human in front of him, before huffing and then letting a controlled blast of flame slip from his maw.

While not enough to set this idiot on fire, it was certainly more than enough to put them on edge while he swiped the key and snarled at the poor mook who just had to run afoul of him.

“Stay there, and keep an eye on this idiot,” he snarled; the Salamence nodded and continued to snap, attempting to bite off fingers should they come too close while he shuffled through the ring of keys and finally found the one he was looking for.

“Fucking stupid piece of metal,” he continued as he thought the key broke; before realizing that he was jamming it in too hard. Eventually, the lock would click, and swing open…

“There you are,” he breathed out, quickly swapping from the unknown to the familiar tone of voice she was familiar with.

“You look… a mess,” he continued quietly as he then rummaged to find the other key to open the door of her cell and get her out.

There was an angry sounding roar from outside; the Salamence was definitely up to something!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 18:36:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The female Rocket grunt cowers a lot more from the gym leader telling his Salamence to watch over her as if she was going to get burnt to a crisp if she didn’t obey. [break][break]

Over at the royal ambassador’s prison cell, Elise hears the footsteps coming towards her prison after the door is opened. She looks up at the blond man trying to figure out which keys in the rings were the ones to unlock the door as tears of happiness drop down her face before she uses her hand to wipe them away. Her elder cousin didn’t have to worry about her now that Alexei was saving her from being used as a tool to lure out the prince.[break][break]

“I’m a mess, yes.” The female royal sniffs a little and tries to fix her long, unkempt dark magenta hair, normally it was kept neatly in her appearances as ambassador and outside in casual settings. An angry roar came from outside since his Pokemon must be doing something! “W-What is your Pokemon doing?”[break][break]

Her shiny Polteageist cleans up the crumbs of bread off the tray to put it aside near the plate.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 20:46:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You can understand why your cousin isn’t here, right,” he continued her way—what a mess…

Hopefully the Frog was still awake as he quickly fished out his phone and then sent a couple of messages asking him to get a hot water bath as well as some food ready because he was on his way back, but he wasn’t alone this time—and then dialed the number he meant to call as well.

“Hey, Frog,” he whispered quietly once the call went to voice mail, “…if you’re still awake, I’m coming back, and I have a guest. I hope you don’t mind… kinda went to save someone from you know. Their hands.”

He then rattled off the same request in the message he’d sent earlier, before clicking his phone off and then giving her another once-over.

“They didn’t torture you or anything, did they?” he asked her, his brows knitted together out of concern as he stepped aside to let her out.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 1:11:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She gets up to get out of her cell when the gym leader moved away to let her out, now free from her prison. “I understood that he didn’t want to get into a trap Rocket has set for him.” A nod came from the female royal since she remembers that Remiel is still a traitor to Team Rocket for his defection. They wanted his head on a pike and by Arceus, they won’t stop until he is dead. That was what she had gotten from her captors who still felt the sting of his betrayal.[break][break]

Her shiny Polteageist floats up to be beside her just as Alexei makes the call to his boyfriend that he’ll have a guest staying at Fortree tonight. He asks if the Rockets tortured her since they’d have to get information over where her elder cousin is. “They…fortunately didn’t do much in torture, but they said that I should wait for Remiel to rescue me since they’re using me as a bargaining chip.” Elise replies to the Fortree gym leader though maybe the real reason was that they were going to get cursed by an angry tea kettle ghost.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 19:28:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well, guess what? Your cousin isn’t here and he planned this ahead so…” he cackled quietly as he cast a wary glance over at the floating piece of possessed china.

(Yes, he could immediately tell that it was a ghostie. Oops!)

Making sure that nothing had been left behind, he then led the way back outside to where the Salamence was snapping his jaws angrily at the poor Team Rocket mook that was now cowering because…

“Gabriel, good job,” he remarked, giving the only other person present this ugly look before switching languages all of a sudden.

“You’re not getting your fucking hands on my friend,” before realizing belatedly that the Salamence already did a good enough job of scaring the hell out of the poor shmuck.

“You’ll have to get through me before even thinking of getting your hands on him.”

He would mean good on that promise, before whistling sharply at the draconid to back down for the moment.

“They got way more than what they asked for, Miss Elise. Shall we get out of here? Or do you want me to leave no evidence behind?” he continued, his gaze suddenly turning into a glare at the poor guard who had the ring of keys looked ready to call for backup.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 5:20:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Yes, Remiel was the type to plan it ahead since he was the one that Rocket wanted and not her. She was the means to their end, a person that they’d call small fry to catch the bigger fish. “I know, it is not surprising that he would plan steps ahead and not fall into their trap.” She laughs a little quietly too while the shiny Polteageist gives the gym leader a wave with his tiny purple hand. A smile came on the ghost’s face since he’s sure that she’s safer in Alex and his partner’s care. [break][break]

(Or he doesn’t realize that Alexei appeared to be a little wary over his presence.)[break][break]

When the Salamence had made good work of scaring the poor female Rocket grunt, the ambassador gives Gabriel a silent nod of thanks. “We should get out of here. I think your Salamence did scare her straight.” Elise responded to Alexei as she prepares to follow him out if needed. Ho-Oh forbid that she did need to eat more at Alex’s place since they only gave her bread and water for the time she stayed in her cell.[break][break]

And that was not a variety of food they serve her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 20:28:59 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

While his companion would be busy with her possessed teapot companion (sorry, he’s just relaly uptight around the spoopies) his Salamence continued to growl and snarl at the mook who was pretty much… terrified at the sight of the extremely angry draconid.

“Alright,” he nodded as he unballed his Braviary, who let out a squawk of surprise the moment he realized where they were.

“Kyouya, can you take Miss Elise with you for a bit? I have to take care of a few loose ends.”

Before she could even blink, the much-larger-than a normal shiny Braviary would usher her out and away from the tiny little room where the cowering, absolutely bat-shit terrified Rocket grunt was still cowering; which left him and the Salamence pretty much… alone.

“You should know better than to involve someone innocent with grudges that run deep,” he continued in that same dangerous voice, changing language before looking over at his Salamence, who was pretty much ready to—

“Do it. And be quick about it.”

He then turned on his heel, quickly leaving the cell behind—but not before his Salamence finally roared in triumph, before unleashing the hottest iteration of Flamethrower he could manage; only letting up when another sharp whistle made him back down.

He did say they were to leave no evidence behind, right?

And that was what he was going to do.

All too soon he joined her; noticeably without the Salamence, which he’d recalled back into his Moon Ball. The Braviary gave him a suspicious stare, before shaking his head a little; waiting where they’d come busting in.

“I’ll take you to Fortree for the night, Miss Elise—who the hell knows what’s going to happen if we go to Rustboro this time of dark. You can go back in the morning after a shower and some food. I’ll let Remy know you’re spending the night at my place.”

He hoped that the Frog had gotten the memo, after all.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Captive Princess [C]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 16:58:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the shiny Polteageist checks her over to make sure that she didn’t have any serious injuries from her time in being imprisoned, the gym leader tells his shiny Braviary that he unballed to take her outside of the tiny prison cell the Rockets threw her in. Chamomile follows her out when they were ushered by the blue eagle Pokemon though they wouldn’t know what other plan Alexei had to do back at the bunker. [break][break]

Soon, Alexei joined her outside of the bunker and he talks about letting her stay for the night at Fortree, the ambassador gives her friend a smile. “Thank you for your help and I shouldn’t be going back to Rustboro until the next morning. I think Sir would be very worried for me ever since I’ve gotten myself captured since he was supposed to be guarding me that day.” She replied with a little sad look. “But I guess…I only served to make him worry more when I told him I would be alright with staying back at the embassy by myself without his protection.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights