Yuina Higashi
A Night at the Museum [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 2:34:54 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Outside of her work of being a ranger and putting herself out into the world, Yuina did still have a job, or maybe even a career, that she was working on besides for some months. She'd done some good work at the smaller museum in Petalburg City, and given that the world of museum curators was relatively small and tightly packed, she was asked to set up an exhibit in the Lilycove Museum. A great opportunity![break]
It just so happened that she and Frank were in the city at the same time, a newer friend to her, and they were set to have dinner for the evening! Were it not for Yuina getting lost in her work of setting up the exhibit...[break][break]
It was truly fascinating, getting everything laid out, it was going to be a comprehensive, informational, and moderately interactive timeline of some of the most recent events that had happened in the region, beginning with the 99943 meteno meteoroid engagement that was a little less than a year ago. It was both fascinating and... She tried not to think too hard about it, wondering where she was and what she was doing during this time when something so catastrophic was ready to destroy the world...[break]
And it was exactly those kinds of thoughts that sometimes took her mind elsewhere and caused her to get lost in her work. She had no idea what time it was and that she'd missed her planned time to meet with Frank, instead she was balanced on Roble the Voltorb and adjusted her glasses as she stood to set up the next header at the top of the exhibit piece.

notes[break]
Mission: All-Nighter [DD] -> Lilycove City[break]
Bewitching Brew: 1/5 reference past events[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
281 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 13:31:08 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank had waited fifteen minutes at the appointed Johtonian restaurant before finding out that Yuina wouldn't be able to make it. The museum exhibit demanded all of her attention; she needed to complete it before leaving for the night.[break][break]

So Frank decided to do the fun thing and grab takeout for them both.[break][break]

He walked through the halls of the museum, following signs for the new exhibit until he found the woman standing on her Voltorb, of all Pokémon.[break][break]

"Do you need a hand?" he said with a laugh as he put down plastic bags full of delicious food, from sushi to SLOWPOKE TAILS. His two Persian, Rex and Regina, lingered beside them to stand guard.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".frank2"]--accent:#C8D2DA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 15:41:24 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Standing balanced atop Roble (totally meant to say Electrode, he's totally an Electrode), Yuina made sure that the next header she was working on was steady and in place before she stood upright.[break]
"Okay Roble, a couple of steps back, I need to make sure its level," she commented, and the Electrode rolled backwards a bit as she stepped carefully on his round surface, eyeing the header that she'd just put up regarding the Tera Crystals that encompassed the region after the meteoroid was dealt with.[break]
Please with her work, Yuina was ready to roll off of Roble when a voice came into the room behind her. She started just a bit, and stumbled only slightly, but Roble adjusted himself beneath her to catch her. Yuina turned, and found Frank behind her now, and two felines he walked in with and a bag of...[break][break]
"Oh... Oh no, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize what time it was," she returned, hastily moving off of Roble as she sat down and slid off of him, coming up to Frank.[break]
"You, you didn't have to do that, I- Let me just put a couple of things together and we'll go back to the restaurant, I promise," she tried to rush now, she already ruined their plans but maybe she could fix it and save face still!

notes[break]
Bewitching Brew: 2/5 reference past events[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
281 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 23:03:21 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank chuckled and waved his hand in a dismissive gesture. "It's fine. We should eat now while the food is hot!"[break][break]

He started unpacking the cartons of takeout on a nearby table. As he passed Yuina a set of plastic utensils and chopsticks, he looked up at the banners she'd been putting up.[break][break]

"So this is the exhibit you're working hard on, huh? About the meteoroid from last year? You know, I wasn't around for that." A measure of thoughtfulness entered his face. "I bet it was something else, living here and thinking you were going to face certain doom."[break][break]

The relief in the aftermath must have been so palpable. Even though Terastallization had come to Hoenn afterward, allowing Pokémon to SHAPESHIFT in a way. Even though the rifts to the Ultra Wilds had opened.[break][break]

Even though the region remained in constant danger.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 1:16:51 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

In spite of having ruined their plans, Yuina visibly relaxed at Frank's insistence to eat while the food was still hot, hopefully she hadn't ruined everything entirely. A bench in the exhibit was already set up, and Yuina took the utensils he gave her and took up a box of the food he brought. It smelled absolutely delicious.[break]
She sat, looking up at the pieces of the exhibit that she had already worked on, she'd been putting up the final touches like the info panels and such. She was getting ready to move on to the opening of the ultra portals that took them to that other dimension, somewhere she had already been.[break][break]
Frank spoke about what she'd been working on, how he hadn't been in the region around the time that the meteoroid had been projected to hit. That was thankful, in hindsight, but to think about how drastic it must have all been, out devastating it was to feel like the region as a whole was going to be destroyed...[break]
"I'm sure something like that never really goes away... I... Wasn't in the region when this was happening either," Yuina remarked, she couldn't imagine that just a year removed from being sure you were going to die wasn't enough time to really reconcile and come to grips with it.[break]
"I'm glad to work on this exhibit, it's an important step in my work but... It's kind of depressing to put up all of this stuff, an entire exhibit, about these things that have only happened in the last year," she said after a moment, but that wasn't the tone that she wanted to set for the evening.

notes[break]
Bewitching Brew: 3/5 reference past events[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
281 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 14:37:42 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank sat next to Yuina with his takeout box of steaming hot Johtonian food resting in his lap. He spooned teriyaki chicken into his mouth as he listened to her musings.[break][break]

"It is pretty depressing, isn't it? But I guess history isn't always full of happy, fun stuff."[break][break]

He was not a man who liked to dwell on depressing events, however; they made him uncomfortable, as if his stomach was full of GASTRO ACID. Quickly, he segued into a different topic.[break][break]

"What were you doing before coming here?" he asked Yuina, curious about her personal history. "I'm from Unova myself. I was working in Black City but had a bit of bad luck and decided to come here instead."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 16:23:58 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Thus far, Yuina had learned that her perference for her work were exhibits and pieces from a long time ago, things that were being studied and catalogued from centuries ago. When she got to put together a new pieces of information about how things were or where a place was, it was like preserving a memory, that was what she enjoyed most.[break]
"It's hard to swallow sometimes but... These events... These memories deserve to be seen, so that people know what happened and they can be informed about how those memories can affect others," she returned, that was why museums did what they did, to inform and maintain the thigs that people experienced so that others don't have to wonder and ask ill informed questions.[break][break]
And then the question, the one that always came up... She hated to lie, but she was still lying to herself most days, so it wasn't that much worse...[break]
"Oh, I was in... Johto, in Ecruteak City for a while. There's so much history there, its like half of the city is a museum by itself," Yuina lied, having remembered the place and region that Elise had talked about before, where part of her family was and how historical Ecruteak was for the region.[break]
She glanced up to the info panel about the Ultra Deep Sea expanding as she continued to eat up the absolutely dellicious food Frank brought by, listening to him talk about Unova.[break]
"Hmm, what's Unova like? I'd never been there before," she wondered, she definitely hadn't even heard the region name yet that she could recall.

notes[break]
Bewitching Brew: 4/5 reference past events[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
281 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 11:36:42 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Johto! Lovely, lovely region. I've only visited it once, and not for very long, but it really is beautiful there," Frank said, feeling much more animated now that he and Yuina were discussing more exciting topics.[break][break]

The memory was not a good one—he and his ex-wife had argued during the whole trip—but he did recall the gorgeous landscape with its cascade of autumnal colors. The gambling halls had been addicting, too.[break][break]

"We stayed in Ecruteak for a couple of nights but were mostly in Goldenrod City."[break][break]

Frank chewed and swallowed more of his dinner before replying to Yuina's question. His two Persian, meanwhile, lounged at his feet, Regina's head resting on Rex's back.[break][break]

"Unova is a super fun place. There's so much to do, whether you want to go skiing and snowboarding up Icirrus City, enjoy the sand and surf of Undella Town, or experience the cosmopolitan metropolis of Black City."[break][break]

His tone and expression took on a measure of wistfulness.[break][break]

"I love it there, honestly. There's no other place quite like Black City. You should make a trip, if you ever get the chance."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 19:20:03 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Just about finished with her box of food, Yuina smiled as Frank described some of the places in Unova that he was fond of, it sounded like such a wonderful place with so many different things that someone could do! And the way he lit up talking about it, his enthusiasm was contagious, Yuina couldn't help but feel excited about a place that she'd never even heard of before.[break]
"Wow, it sounds like an incredible place, I will definitely have to go there one day," she nodded with a smile, how could she not take that into consideration with such a glowing review? She glanced around again, taking stock of what else she had to finish up in the exhibit, her eyes scanning past the information about the resources and crystals that were discovered in the ultra deep sea. She still had a couple of things she needed to do.[break][break]
"Thank you so much for bringing dinner by Frank, I'm really sorry that I lost track of time here, I hope this didn't sour the evening entirely," Yuina offered after a moment, closing up her finished box of food.[break]
"It was a nice break though, I've been running around this room all day, but I'm still not quite finished yet," she laughed, she appreciated the opportunity to sit down and relax.

notes[break]
Bewitching Brew: 5/5 reference past events[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
281 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 14:59:18 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank grinned. "Let me know if you do. I can recommend some places to check out."[break][break]

He finished his own meal at the same time that Yuina finished hers. Unfortunately, their meeting was not one that allowed for further leisurely conversation; she had to return to work, and he had to get home.[break][break]

"Don't worry about it, Yuina. I had fun hanging out with you here. But next time, let's get food in a more typical setting, yeah?"[break][break]

Frank chuckled, gathering the used takeaway boxes and utensils into the plastic bags he'd initially used to carry them. He'd already spotted a trash can not too far away, on the route he planned to take to leave the museum.[break][break]

With a wave of his hand, he bade Yuina farewell. "Anyway, good luck with the rest of work tonight. I'll talk to you later."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 23:30:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN EEVEE HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 23:30:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: