2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Roughing it Royally [m]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 13:02:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

A training camp held so close to the League headquarters ensured that many who joined would fall off rather quickly so that only the best of the best were left. Was it a little counter-intuitive? Probably. Maybe it was better that they only had a few people who could take care of themselves. It meant that less people would go out there and be lost for the cause.

He was trying to be optimistic about all this.

Right now the group were given a bit of free time to catch their breath. They needed it. Everyone was pushing themselves hard and none seemed to do it more than who Kaz walked up to with an extra water bottle in hand to hand off. "You holding up Princess? They're putting us through hell today." He wasn't one for politics so seeing the Galarian Ambassador didn't quite strike a chord with him. What did strike one was how much she was pushing herself. He could respect that. The fact they were fellow countrymen was just a cherry on top.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Roughing it Royally [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 8:30:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

If she wanted to get stronger physically and not just mentally, the training camp held a little close to the League headquarters was a good idea. She had signed herself up for it and while she wasn’t the most buff person, the bout of exercise would be able to shape her mind in tackling the harder burden she had to carry. With the others working just as hard in keeping their body in shape with the various exercise, Elise keeps working harder at giving her effort in training.[break][break]

After the group of people were given a break from being put through a harsh regimen, the female royal takes the water bottle from the taller brunette man. “I’m doing fine in spite of the hell they will put us through. It is a way for me to get stronger to protect the immigrants here in Hoenn.” Her response came with a resolute nod as she opens the water bottle to take a drink of the cooler water.[break][break]

Though Remiel himself had no desire to take over the throne that the Queen wanted, Elise was the only one who could do more for their people than Queen Edelynn II could.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]