Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
284 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 23:54:29 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank could not help but smile at Yuina's offer. She had no idea what he'd gotten himself into, and considering how sweet and innocent she seemed to be, she was better off never knowing.[break][break]

"I appreciate that," he said anyway.[break][break]

He listened as she recounted all the incidents she'd experienced so far as a Ranger. Wildfires, aggressive Pokémon, and mysterious islands seemed par for the course for Hoenn's Rangers, at least from what he'd heard.[break][break]

But by the way Yuina spoke, more lay beneath the surface. Frank nudged her with his elbow. "Such as?" he said, gentle prodding so as to coax more stories out of her.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (dark/normal) | skipping

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".frank2"]--accent:#C8D2DA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 17:11:35 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Recounting only the surface, no, just the tip of everything that had gone on within just the last couple of months, Yuina found it pretty unbelievable to just say what she had out loud as if it were entirely outlandish... But it wasn't, it happened, all of it. She was caught in those thoughts for a moment, when Nyla jumped back at a strange two headed Pokemon snapping at her as it rushed forward. Nyla struck it with a swift Brick Break and gave Yuina an opening to toss out a Pokeball.[break][break]
It was then though that Frank pressed a bit more on the kinds of things that she had experienced, but as he nudged her left arm with his elbow, it was gentle enough, but her recent injury was still pretty fresh. She couldn't help the wince, gritting her teeth as she shifted a bit, her whole upper arm and shoulder still tender and stiff.[break][break]
"Sorry, I, fell off of one of my Pokemon a little bit ago, my left side is still kind of sore," she mentioned, moving on though with Frank's inquiry.[break][break]
"There's things out there that just... It feels like they shouldn't exist at all? I saw Pokemon, more like machines really, made entirely out of metal? They didn't look alive... And there's these giant monsters that can summon storms of lava... Then there's those aliens... Those Megalopolans...," she started, and yet, it was still only the surface.

notes[break]
Attempting capture on Zweilous![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 6:22:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRIMMSNARL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FALSE SURRENDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KINGAMBIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE ZWEILOUS!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
284 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 17:34:30 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I guess that's kind of what you have to learn to expect from Hoenn," Frank said, shrugging.[break][break]

Perhaps it wasn't the most reassuring answer to give Yuina, but it was the truth. He'd heard or seen as many crazy things since he'd first arrived in the region almost a year ago.[break][break]

"If it's too much, you could quit being a Ranger. Do something more lowkey. Unless you're a crazy adrenaline junkie who likes to chase danger, like me." He offered her a lopsided grin.[break][break]

As they walked, a Grimmsnarl stepped out from between two trees and growled at them. Dante, eager to defend, leaped at the wild Pokémon. The Grimmsnarl managed to attack first with ASSURANCE before the Lopunny smacked his foe with PLAY ROUGH.[break][break]

Frank threw a Pokéball to capture the Bulk Up Pokémon.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (dark/normal) | catching Grimmsnarl

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 0:15:33 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

A shining steel pokemon with a great sword atop its head lunged for them as they moved down the path, but Nyla caught the sword deftly in her claws as it came down. The Sneasler hissed before thrusting the sword off to the side, averting the strike, and knocking the Pokemon off balance and to the ground. Yuina tossed a Pokeball to keep things from getting worse as she looked back to Frank.[break][break]
Quit? Already? Just the thought made something inside of her scream... But it wasn't the usual itch that her subconsciousness felt sometimes, it was something different. She'd already done so much, and sure she did almost die... More than a couple of times... But, she was actually making a difference in doing these things, and making a new life out of nothing. That was worth it, right?[break][break]
"Like you? How about we switch then, you can climb up to the top of a volcano and I'll build up your business," she joked, but the smile on her face didn't last for long, there were still so many things that hung in the air around the word 'quit'. She sighed.[break][break]
"I don't know. I started over coming here to hoenn, I don't have a lot else going for me. I mean, you tried everything for your business, right? And you're still not letting go of it entirely. I guess... I just feel like I'm on to something with all of this nonsense. And I should keep going," she said, knowing that after experiencing that distortion in the swamps around Fortree... She had to keep searching for answers, and anything she could get her hands on.[break][break]
"What else are you doing besides work, hm? Let's... talk about something else."

notes[break]
Attempting capture on Kingambit![break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 3:52:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDGEOTTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
284 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 14:37:46 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank totally understood and respected Yuina's desire to change the topic. He immediately grasped the first thing that came to mind and took out his phone.[break][break]

"My daughter's birthday is coming up soon," he said, flipping through his photo album. "Here's a picture of her from a few years ago."[break][break]

Beaming with fatherly pride and love, he showed Yuina the photograph. It depicted a young girl, about 8 years old, wearing a velvet dress of deep emerald and a small tiara in her hair. She smiled at the camera while holding a Cleffa in her lap.[break][break]

She was the spitting image of Frank.[break][break]

"Her name's Alice. I want to buy her something nice, but I don't think it will matter much." His smile faltered as he took back his phone. "Her mom won't let me see her, or her brother."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:02:06 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

A bit of relief came over Yuina as Frank switched topics, and so eagerly too as he took out his phone. It was getting to be his daughter's birthday? He had a family, he had kids? How wonderful, he must be so happy...[break]
"Oh, she's precious, she really is," Yuina smiled then looking over the picture, the way he smiled, the way he spoke about her, Frank lit up in the most genuine way. He was so pleased about her, the love he had for her, it was so palpable, but... He... couldn't see her?[break][break]
"That's... That's terrible...," Yuina said, knowing it wasn't a new statement to make about how... unfortunate that was?[break]
"No one should have to live a life, knowing another life of theirs is out there, going on without them...," she empathized, she... Wouldn't wish that upon anyone...

notes[break]
Skipping Capture![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:13:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KECLEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PROTEAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNCHRONOISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEERLING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SERENE GRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
284 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 21:12:40 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank pocketed his phone again and shrugged.[break][break]

"It sucks, yeah, but there's nothing I can do about it. My ex is kind of a bitch," he said with a halfhearted laugh.[break][break]

But he didn't go into the details. Yuina did not need to know about the no contact order that Jackie had filed, or the reason for the filing. had taken the news well, but Yuina had a more delicate personality.[break][break]

She might not like the thought of walking in the woods alone with a convict.[break][break]

Frank attempted another smile. "Do you mind if I talk about my kids a little, though? I haven't had someone to talk about them with in a long time, and, you know, I miss them a lot."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 16:52:02 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Yuina couldn't imagine... Where she didn't even know if she had family, where they were, or if they were looking for her, that was different than knowing that his children were out there and he couldn't see them, someone was keeping them from him... And he had to miss them every day...[break][break]
"Please, tell me everything about them," Yuina encouraged, she wanted to know everything that Frank would tell her about his kids, about his family... Living vicariously through him in a sense, without memories of her own family.

notes[break]
Skipping Capture![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 4:11:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD UNFEZANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPER LUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NUZLEAF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
284 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 1:14:46 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank proceeded to tell Yuina all about his two children, Alice and Lucas: their personalities, their habits, their hobbies. Of course, the information was several years old, but he didn't reveal that to her. Instead, he spoke as if he still knew them well.[break][break]

As if he hadn't been the absent parent in their lives.[break][break]

After rambling for about thirty minutes, the conversation wound down. Frank found himself without anything more to say. He strolled in silence for another couple of minutes, then glanced at Yuina, a rueful smile on his face.[break][break]

"Sorry to talk your ear off. I appreciate you listening, though."[break][break]

They had wandered far from the start of the trail at that point, and he looked around, unfamiliar with their surroundings.[break][break]

"Should we head back?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 21:44:54 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Yuina was over all delighted, the way Frank talked about his children, he was so passionate about them and how much he loved them was so clear in every word. It was... Heartbreaking to know that, for whatever reason it may be, that he wasn't able to see them? She just couldn't imagine what that was like, to know that you had family out there and knew who they were and where they were and yet...[break][break]
They talked still for a good long while, walking through the path, and for that time, it was just nice to feel... Was normal even the right word? Was that even a word that could be used at all?[break][break]
"Yeah, let's head back," Yuina agreed, turning to make their way back the way they came, this was so good, a chance to just, get away from it all...[break][break]
"Hey, let's do this again, if things get too real? It was nice to just, get away from all of it, even for just a little bit."

notes[break]
Skipping Capture, and close[break]