Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
279 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 17:10:18 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank trudged down the forest trail through Route 120, breathing deeply of the fresh, autumnal air. Though Hoenn's climate was more tropical than he was used to, the weather lately had felt less hot and humid—and he was grateful for it.[break][break]

Rounding a bend in the trail, Frank spotted a familiar young woman waiting a short distance away. He waved and shouted to get her attention. "Yuina! Hey, sorry I'm late!"[break][break]

He strode toward her, his Lopunny by his side. Dante was a recent acquisition but a personal favorite already, made all the more fascinating due to the Lopunnite he'd come with.[break][break]

Both Pokémon and Mega Stone had, unfortunately, been rewards from Frank's most recent clients. And nothing indebted one man to another like gifts.[break][break]

"How've you been?" he asked Yuina once he was at her side.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (dark/normal)

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".frank2"]--accent:#C8D2DA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 23:10:06 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

The turning of the weather wasn't the only turning point that Yuina felt, but something like that was hard to come to terms with, just like... Well, just like everything else that she had experienced only just recently...[break][break]
It was a welcome relief when she got in contact with Frank, and made plans to just go out for a walk and enjoy the nicer weather out around Fortree City, she'd been feeling very bogged down by everything lately and just needed to not have anything else going on. To know that there was no objective or no check ins or anything like that, if only for a little bit...[break][break]
Standing with Nyla, the Sneasler too was eager for a walk, to stretch her limbs, Yuina and the poison type turned to find Frank moving towards them up the path. She smiled, though perhaps not as brightly as she has before, waving at him as he continued towards her with a bunny striding beside him.[break][break]
"It's alright, glad you were able to make it," Yuina nodded, turning now to face him as he came up to meet her.[break]
"I've been... Working, a lot lately, so this is a nice change of pace," she returned.[break][break]
"What about you? How have you been?"

notes[break]
Duo Wild -> Dark/Normal -> Route 120[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,934 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 2:26:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAFTY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK CLIMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAD SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BIBAREL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
279 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 14:13:40 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Yeah? Me too," Frank said, though the strain in his tone betrayed just how stressful the thought of work was to him. "I'm glad to get away from it all. Admittedly, I'm not much of a 'walk in the woods' kind of guy but anything to get away from the office, right?"[break][break]

Side-by-side, the group started down the forest trail. Frank's Lopunny loped easily at his other side, dark eyes scanning the woods for anything amiss.[break][break]

After a short while, a Scrafty emerged from between two trees. She glared at the approaching group in an attempt to INTIMIDATE, but Dante quickly used FLATTER to confuse her. With an amused smirk, Frank tossed a Pokéball at the bewildered Scrafty.[break][break]

"What kind of stuff is the museum asking you to do these days?" he said afterward, turning to his companion.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (dark/normal) | catching Scrafty

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 17:20:30 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Already a welcome change of pace, Yuina turned and started walking with Frank along the path, Nyla striding along with them. This just felt, necessary, and it seemed like it might be just what Frank needed to as he spoke.[break][break]
"Well, why don't you pick where we go next time? If not a walk in the woods, I'm game for anything else," Yuina nodded with a smile, maybe it was a day at the beach next time, or they could try dinner again? Anything else outside of what they were being held down by was welcome she was sure.[break][break]
"Oh, I haven't really been doing much with the museum lately," Yuina returned, and thinking about it now, she actually hadn't mentioned anything about being a part of the ranger organization. She still didn't really feel like she had any ground to speak on, being a 'part' of the organization, was she really making any differences?[break][break]
"I've been inducted into the Ranger Organization in the region, so I've been doing... A lot of field work recently," she mentioned, a lot of field work...[break][break]
"The office sounds like how I feel about my field work... Are things okay on your end?"

notes[break]
Skipping Capture this round![break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,934 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 1:56:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PURRLOIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] QUICK ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BISHARP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SUCKER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SCRAFTY!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
279 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 14:34:03 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank raised his eyebrows at Yuina's admission. "Oh yeah? The Rangers, huh?"[break][break]

He knew a little bit about the organization. They were esteemed ambassadors to the general populace, bridging the gap between human and Pokémon, helping civilians wherever they were needed.[break][break]

To Frank, the vocation seemed noble, even though he wouldn't be caught dead among their ranks.[break][break]

"I'd say congratulations but it sounds like you've been running yourself ragged with them."[break][break]

He exhaled deeply.[break][break]

"Things aren't okay at the office, but I'm not going to bore you with that stuff. Let's just say business isn't going as well as it was at the start of the year. I've had to lay off a lot of staff recently."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (dark/normal) | skipping

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 2:20:00 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Hmm... Congratulations? Yuina mulled over his sentiment for a moment, it did sound like something that should be celebrated, congratulated, being inducted and such was an accomplishment, something that people aspire for? But did they aspire for such strife? And in such a short time, being out on that island, the number of times that her life could have come to an end...[break][break]
Nyla's hiss at a feline Pokemon hissing and swiping at them as they moved forward caught Yuina's attention back, and the Sneasler issued a swift Brick Break to get the feline to back off, but Yuina threw a Pokeball too for good measure, after all she was still trying to learn about as many Pokemon as she could.[break][break]
She glanced back to Frank, only just being able to push her intrusive thoughts away, he sounded like he was going through a lot in his world, having to lay people off? That... Was a whole different kind of terrible...[break][break]
"Oh no, that's... I'm sure you must feel terrible having to be that person... It's not like you made that choice willingly though...," she muttered, that just sounded gut wrenching, knowing that a given job was someone's livelihood, and then you had to take it away...[break][break]
"What's happened all of a sudden? Are there too many competitors for your field?"

notes[break]
Attempting capture on Purrloin![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,934 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 5:27:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKITTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISARMING VOICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOUNDOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FIRE SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE PURRLOIN!
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
279 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 0:37:42 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank watched Yuina catch the Purrloin with mild interest. However, more rustling in the tall grass drew his attention. A wild Skitty emerged, drawn by the noise.[break][break]

"Finance is a pretty competitive industry," he admitted as Dante bounced ahead and landed a DIZZY PUNCH on the Skitty. Its sharp cry of pain was cut off by the Pokéball Frank threw to capture it.[break][break]

"But it's more than that. We invested a lot into a client relationship I thought would bring us a lot of revenue, but they canceled on us at the last minute. And because RotomTV is a massive corporation, no one is going to fault them but scrutinize me."[break][break]

He sighed.[break][break]

"We lost a bunch of other clients afterward, and haven't been able to bounce back."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (dark/normal) | catching Skitty

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 0:31:05 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Yuina could really only listen, as Frank explained what happened recently with his business and investments, she couldn't say that she necessarily understood, but that wasn't the point. It was real, a struggle, something that was weighing on Frank, and that was all that mattered for her to know that it was really something terrible happening in his life.[break][break]
He explained as Nyla was faced with a snarling canine of some kind, and while it tried to huff fire at her, the Sneasler rushed in with a brick break to mitigate the encounter, and before things could escalate Yuina did throw a Pokeball, just to be sure.[break][break]
"Is there anything that you can do to get those clients back do you think," she wondered, an innocent, perhaps maybe even ignorant question, with her lack of reference for such an industry, such a life.[break][break]
"Will you be able to keep working in your business though? Surely you won't have to close it?"

notes[break]
Attempting capture on Houndoom![break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 5:54:45 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RATICATE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEOWTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CAPTIVATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
279 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 2:51:23 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank shrugged. "I've been trying my hardest these past few months but unfortunately, nothing's worked. I'm starting to look into other avenues for income, but we'll see how that goes."[break][break]

Yuina did not need to know he had already agreed to more illicit work. Nothing that caused any direct harm to others, of course. Frank did not have the kind of stomach for that.[break][break]

"Enough about me, though," he said, pivoting. "What's Rangering like? What sorts of things are they having you do?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (dark/normal) | skipping

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 18:35:46 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

That just really sounded terrible, to be losing one's livelihood like that, Yuina couldn't imagine what it was like to carry that weight, knowing that something you had built from the ground up and worked so hard on just... Wasn't stable enough to stand up. At least it sounded like he had other prospects he was looking at? But still...[break][break]
"I don't know what it's worth, but if I can help in any way, I'm always around," Yuina offered with a little bit of a shrug, she really didn't know what her help would be worth, if anything at all, she had no frame of mind for anything business related, but the offer was there all the same.[break][break]
Frank asked her a question now, and Nyla hissing and squaring up to another feline that approached them was enough of a distraction for Yuina to try to think over how to answer. How was it going? She was sorely reminded of how things had been going as she'd shrugged a little before, it was a couple of weeks ago now, and while she wasn't wearing a sling anymore, her shoulder was still incredibly tender...[break][break]
Hissing between the two of them, Nyla caught the feline's claws with her own as the cat had rushed towards them, and Yuina took that moment to throw out a Pokeball before turning back to Frank, she couldn't let his question hang there forever.[break][break]
"Oh gosh... I think the better question is what haven't I been doing? There's... Always something going on around here, wildfires, aggressive Pokemon, islands popping up in the middle of the ocean, more than once," Yuina returned, it was really kind of insane to think about everything that she had done and witnessed in just a few short months, everything from those expeditions to the ultra sea, that volcano that sprouted from the ocean in the west, the warzone in the south, those aliens in the swamps...[break][break]
"It's.... been a lot, to get involved with... And there's just been some really awful things out there...," People, she wanted to say, awful people...

notes[break]
Attempting capture on Meowth![break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
CATHARSIS [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 21:00:27 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZWEILOUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HEAD SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPEAROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE MEOWTH!