enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
cinnapup [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 20:11:25 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] "It seems we've lost your father," Enzo muses to his goddaughter as they wander the open food court in the Lilycove mall. Of course, he knows that has discreetly slipped away under the pretense of buying something practical when in reality he's buying an early holiday gift while it's on sale.[break][break]

Miu doesn't seem to pick up on the shenanigans though - she's too entertained by the piggyback ride she's coaxed from Enzo's annihilape. Despite her love of all pokemon pink and cutesy, she's taken an odd liking to the ghostly creature, and in turn it proves exceedingly patient with the six year old. Regardless of the species' typical aggression.[break][break]

"Woah, look!" From where she's perched on the annihilape's back, Miu reaches out to tug on Enzo's sleeve. When he looks down at her, she points. "It's a bread dog!!" There is an obvious enthusiasm in her voice, mixed with awe, and he can't help but let out an amused laugh.[break][break]

"What on earth are you talking about, Miu? At the cinnabon shop?" Maybe they'd gotten creative during baking. "I don't see any-" Finally, he manages to spy the focus of her pointing and he falls silent at the sight of the doughy little pooch standing by its lonesome

Must be lost, the poor thing.[break][break]

Enzo has, and always will be, a bit soft toward canines. And this one is beyond cute, to an extent that threatens to break the calm and clever composure that the hotelier typically displays. He stoops, as Miu cheers. "Bread dog!" And it takes no time to coax the fidough over. "Gotten yourself turned around, have you?" he asks it as it blinks up at him with round, pleading eyes.[break][break]

The faint waft of baking bread and spices waft from its doughy body. Something he notices dimly as he looks around for anyone who seem to be missing a pokemon.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- m: bond bridge

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#8D5E82;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
cinnapup [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 2:35:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Before Elise knew it, the little Fidough had wandered off on her own which prompted Tomoe the Lucario to help search for the lost doughy puppy. Tomoe closes her eyes in attempting to sense the aura of the other canine before the jackal-like Pokemon walks over to the direction of the food court from where they were in between some clothing stores. With the royal Galarian ambassador clad in her dark blue blouse and derby cap following after her Pokemon, it would not be long until Tomoe finds the Fidough that they were both looking for.[break][break]

There were two people near Brioche, one of them was an older man and the other was a little girl. “I-I apologize, my Fidough wandered off from me and…it appears that she may have been attracted to the food there.” The dark magenta haired princess gives a bow of her head in apology to the older man and the small girl. “Thank you both for keeping her safe.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
cinnapup [m]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 17:44:08 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Scooping up the doughy little dog, he looks about for any sign of an owner. “Come on, Remo,” he says to the annihilape piggybacking his goddaughter. “Let’s head to the edge of the food court. The fidough sits contentedly in his arms, and Miu stretches a hand to give it a pat—luckily, it’s not long before someone approaches with a flurry of apologies. He lifts a hand to wave them away, “Oh no, it’s no issue. I’m glad I caught her before she became more lost—“[break][break]
“Hey!” Miu interjects, pointing at the Lucario accompanying the young woman, “It looks like Blue!” Enzo laughs, reaching over to ruffle her hair. His annihilape props her up further on his back to make her easier to reach. “Yeah, looks just like him, doesn’t he?” Her father’s Lucario was off somewhere in the mall as well—trailing his trainer dutifully.[break][break]
Enzo’s attention turns back toward their company, though. “Not a problem at all.” He hands over the fidough, who had definitely started wiggling with excitement at the sight of her trainer. “She’s terribly cute.” Normally cool and collected, his soft spot for canines breaks through. Maybe because fidoughs are insanely cute, he can’t stand it.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
cinnapup [m]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 15:39:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the man hands her Fidough back into her arms, the female royal gives him a little smile and spoke with a little chuckle. “She is very cute and I did hear that Fidough were popular pets in Paldea.” Along with Fidough, there were other Pokemon that were considered very popular in the household, but Fidough were very small and cute to hold in one’s arms. She had a lot of other canine Pokemon who were good companions to have at the embassy though Elise was somewhat of a cat person.[break][break]

The ambassador noticed that the small girl had noticed her own Lucario being the same like theirs and smiled down at her. “And what is your name, sweetie? You are just so adorable and I have a younger cousin who is around your age too.” Brioche gives a little bark of greeting to the smaller girl too with her tail wagging in excitement over meeting someone new.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
cinnapup [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 19:41:28 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] "I can't say I'm too surprised to hear that," he replies, amused as he continues to smile at the pup with its happy, smiley doggy-face. The fidough looked extra snuggly, compared to some of the other canine breeds he kept. Still, he loved them all, all the same. Admittedly, though, this particular dog looked like it would be good for those who weren't even really dog-people, specifically.[break][break]
When the attention shifted to Miu, the little girl lit up, and then patted the head of the annihilape so that he would let her down from his back. "I'm Miu. Are they adorable too?" she asked the woman boldly, referring to her mentioned cousin. Her hand curled around the ape's, but her smile widened at the fidough's excited yipping. "Can I pet her?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
cinnapup [m]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 16:18:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the young girl beside the man asks if Elise’s little cousin is cute like her, the ambassador responds with a smile. “It’s nice to meet you, Miu. My name is Elise and yes, my little cousin is adorable like you. I also have a little sister who’s just as cute.” Brioche begins yipping when she looks up at the small girl with excited eyes since the Fidough heard that she’ll get pets. While the female Lucario keeps watch over the small dog Pokemon in her trainer’s arms, Miu asks if she can pet the Fidough.[break][break]

“Of course, Miu, I think she’ll be happy to receive pets.” As soon as the royal ambassador replied, she holds out her Fidough and lets Miu give the excited Fidough all the pets that the fairy type canine could want.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
cinnapup [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 22:52:31 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Enzo watches on as Miu takes over the conversation, social and precocious as she ever is. “Wow! That must be so cool to have a sister– I don’t have any sisters. Or brothers.” Of course, she says this as a little girl who is perfectly content to be the only child and center of her father’s (and Enzo’s) attention. Speaking of– Enzo shifters to look around, wondering where Kosei has gone to, and if he’d found what he was looking for yet.[break][break]
The annihilape is just as attentive to the little girl as he had been when she’d been riding on his back. Silently, he observes just as keenly as the woman’s lucario. But Miu lights up when she’s given the go ahead, and wastes no time scratching at the puppy’s bun ears with both hands. “Oh! She’s so…squishy?” The little girl’s nose wrinkles up as she burst into a fit of giggles.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
cinnapup [m]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 1:04:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The little girl’s social skills were miles better than Elise’s while the diplomat is glad to keep a conversation with such an adorably precocious girl. “You’re an only child? That must feel a lot more lonely to be by yourself without any siblings to play with.” Aside from her little sister, the only family that Elise considered to be was her father, mother, and her elder cousin, Remiel. Her aunt had never deemed her to be the favorite of the Calcifet family and the ambassador had always endured cold glares from the Queen.[break][break]

Brioche gets a bit of scratches from Miu and she yips from the pets. “She actually likes being scratched on the ears.” The royal ambassador laughs a little as she said this, knowing that some canine Pokemon really like ear scratches. Some of them had liked a different place that they liked their pets.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights