TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 17:33:23 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
x
-
the chase
Originally, thought he had lost his mind, because of the notification.

So, rather than press the issue further, he decided to ask around; to whoever may have gotten the same notification he did. Initially he had no luck…

However, fate would reward him in the strangest of ways.

Wait, wait, wait, hold the fuck up, he recognized this place! Only it wasn’t as beat-down as the last time he’d seen it…

Surely this was some kind of sick-ass joke.

Before he could take another look around, he thought he saw something flickering from the corner of his eye…

“Holy shit, what are you—doing?!” he yelped as he dived out of the way; being very careful not to injure himself just in case… wait, this was a dream, right? Or… his perception of reality was getting blurred between what was real and what was not.

Holy shit, what had he done to deserve this anger, from this Pokémon, this… was it a Froslass (it looked so terrifyingly angry with that miasmic cloud swirling around their form) but it looked ready to ice him…

Ice him… yikes!

A burst of power surged forth from said Froslass, and boy did this one look ready to ice him… kill him and permanently erase him from here—

Shards of ice then flew towards him, and he was a split-second too late to duck before some of the shards nicked him past the cheek, and he saw the splash of red almost right after—

“Are…you…kidding me?!” he all but screamed, reaching up to wipe the hot, sticky liquid from his cheek.

Little did he know, though, that the ‘blood’ would actually attract the one that was meant to find him…

ability; alyosha: your blood will lure Pokémon to you—however, it only works for one particular prehistoric creature; raised from a minuscule sample found from a single fosillized piece of amber.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 18:21:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After being transported to a castle and a strange looking Snubbull would tell them about the rules of the game with the Dream Balls keeping them in the game as long as they didn’t lose it, she would have to keep her Shadow Froslass in her Dream Ball…except that when the Galarian royal goes to the dark forest, her Froslass was not with her. [break][break]

“Where are you?” Her voice tries calling out to her ghost type, but there was no answer. Maybe Ayaka had gone out by herself to scout out the forest or her Shadow Froslass may have wanted to go out on her own. A screech is heard from above the sky and as Elise looks up, the swooping form of a Shadow Aerodactyl dives at her. This wasn’t the familiar form of her elder cousin’s Aerodactyl, but this one appeared to want her for its dinner. [break][break]

Holy shit, this was bad.[break][break]

Elise runs away from the Aerodactyl in her dark blue rose-adorned gown while a gold tiara sits on her head. Her hands were covered in long white evening gloves while the purple-haired female royal hides behind a set of two tall trees in an effort to not be seen by the Aerodactyl.[break][break]

Silence and then…another scream from another person makes Elise dart for the sound of the voice. She finds a familiar person who was dealing with something else that attacked him.[break][break]

“Alex? Are you alright?” She asks the older blond man while she looks up to the sky to see if the Aerodactyl was flying toward her in search of its dinner. “Shit, I thought I would be a goner by that Aerodactyl.”

The female royal didn’t care a little for acting not ladylike, all she needed to do was to watch out for the prehistoric flying Pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Ability - Hecate: Can speak with Ghost type Pokemon and use them for spirit channeling to commune with them or prepare clairvoyant visions. Does not work on living Pokemon and can only work on Ghost types.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 18:50:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
x
-
a choice was made
The terrifying Froslass that had an equally-terrifying aura was about to throw another barrage of icicles when he heard a familiar voice, before seeing—

“Is… is that you?!” he exclaimed, quickly rolling over and pressing a hand to his cheek, hoping that the blood flow would stem… however, there was a shadow that was looming behind her…

“Get down!” he yelped, finally managing to get to his feet and literally facing the shadow that had dive-bombed them head-on, before making to grab one of the icicles that had fallen and chucking it at said shadow that was screaming bloody murder right at them.

“What the—T-Terra?! he exclaimed, blinking. Since when did his Aerodactyl’s coloration turn… oh, no.

Oh, fucking hell to the no!

The Aerodactyl let out another resounding scream, before he raised both his arms in a defensive position, blocking her from the incoming ‘apex predator’ and then getting a rather… morbid idea.

“…it’s me you’re after, aren’t you?” he mused quietly, smearing his right hand with the sticky blood that was bleeding from his cheek; before flicking the blood in the Aerodactyl’s direction, who roared in their direction—but made no further violent… moves, for now, their way.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me.”

Without blinking, and while said Aerodactyl was distracted, he then threw the Dream Ball at said ‘apex predator’, watching as it was sucked into the beam of red light.

“I would deign to call you ‘Miss Elise’, but we know that… things… work differently here. Let me guess. You picked a name related to the supernatural,” he continued with a thin smile, before following it up with,

“Hecate. I guess… that’s what we should call each other for the moment, while we’re here.”

And he trusted her to know what his nickname was.

The moment the Dream Ball confirmed the capture, though, he was torn—why were there two prompt windows flashing in front of him? And what was up with the…

He felt his blood run cold at the option. But then again… he’d had enough of always being protected. Wasn’t he supposed to be doing the protecting, too?

Swiping away the option to ‘purify your Pokémon’s heart’, he hesitated for a few moments on the second window, before locking his answer in.

‘Keep your Pokémon’s strength’

(Of course, there would be a very belated realization down the road, but now was not the time for that.)

Eventually the world would return to normal after he made his choice; being frozen in time for what felt like an eternity.

ability; alyosha: your blood will lure Pokémon to you—however, it only works for one particular prehistoric creature; raised from a minuscule sample found from a single fosillized piece of amber.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 8:30:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Unluckily, she is found by the swooping Shadow Aerodactyl when the royal gets to meet up with her Unovan flying Pokemon loving friend as she goes off a little to the side in fear. “Y-Yes, it’s me.” Her words were a bit shaken while she tries to look for her Shadow Froslass since the female ghost would be doing the same with the poor man. Elise is able to find the presence of her ghost Pokemon when she noted the angered expression on her Pokemon’s face.[break][break]

Tossing the Dream Ball to have the red light suck her Shadow Froslass inside before Ayaka could do any harm to Alexei, a sigh came from the royal ambassador with her eyes looking over the prompt showing up on her smartphone. That prompt asked if she would like to have her Pokemon lose its power or keep it.[break][break]

[Keep your Pokémon’s strength.]
[break][break]

A response came from Alex when he has a nickname that he’d like to be called by in this strange world. “Oh, that’s right. I should be calling you, Aloyasha instead.” She replies with a little nod over her nickname being related to the supernatural. “And yes, Hecate is the one name I picked for this world, fitting for someone who has an interest in the supernatural and born with the ability to spirit channel inherited through my mother’s family.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Ability - Hecate: Can speak with Ghost type Pokemon and use them for spirit channeling to commune with them or prepare clairvoyant visions. Does not work on living Pokemon and can only work on Ghost types.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 18:26:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
x
-
speed run?!
Unfortunately for him, the world warps and shifts—for a few moments he catches sight of Hecate and tried to reach out for her before he’s whisked away…

…to the dreaded, familiar streets of Mistralton.

“Miss E—Hecate?!” he called out, looking around wildly. What the fuck was going on?! Adding onto that, Terra the Aerodactyl—the changed one, mind—continued to follow him around.

“The fuck’s this?!” he exclaimed as he then immediately looked through his inventory and then—and then let out a bark of laughter. Irreverent at the moment, but well…

The three items that he’d found in his inventory were a ball of red string (Destiny Knot), a small pouch of incredibly white sand (was it sand? It was Bright Powder) as well as a strange stick with a feather attached to the end of it (A Poké Toy, arguably the worst item of the lot).

“Well, what the fuck,” he grumbled, before the Aerodactyl decided to headbutt him in the side…

“Ouch! What the fuck, Terra?!” he exclaimed, before looking around… why were they out here in Mistralton, anyway?! And where was Miss Elise?!

The next thing that he would encounter, though, would make him stop dead. For it was…

“Hey, Frog?” he blinked, looking over at his companion; while they did resemble his amphibious partner, fact of the matter there was something decidedly off about all this. He couldn’t quite put a finger on the damned thing, however his Aerodactyl had already charged on ahead!

“Hey, Terra! Wait for me—us!” he exclaimed, quickly grabbing his partner’s ‘hand’ and following said Aerodactyl; who had completely gone off the deep end biting and snapping at the figments that were getting in their way.

“Whoa. That’s fucking scary.”

Was this version of Mistralton the ‘dungeon’ they had to conquer together…?

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 8:08:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Getting transported to another area would make the female royal look around for Aloyasha since that area was a different kind than the forest they met each other at. Her Shadow Froslass is with her as they both look around the surroundings, filled with several trees and a grand Johtonian castle at the end. “Wait, where is Aloyasha? I thought we were going to stick together?” She questions her Shadow ghost type though there was no sign of the familiar blond man. [break][break]

They walk through the dark plains while Elise looks down at her own bag to find a piece of purple cloth (Reaper Cloth), a piece of paper that looked like one of the sealing ones her grandmother used for spirit channeling (Spell Tag), and the final item being a pair of funny looking glasses (Wise Glasses). Maybe one of the items in her bag could be useful for helping with whatever this area is.[break][break]

Though she may have to see what was that old Johtonian castle doing there. The duo continue their journey, but not before Elise tries to look around for Aloyasha and his Aerodactyl again. Could he have been sent somewhere else?

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 17:51:47 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
x
-
(let me) face your fears
He didn’t realize that he had grown a tail similar to what an Aerodactyl’s tail was like, while they were running through the ‘dungeon’, dealing with roadside plants suddenly mutating and going on a rampage; lamp posts suddenly coming to life and trying to bat the daylights out of them with their stiff, metal ‘arms’…

What the fuck was up with this place?!

“Never mind that, let’s go!” he yelled as his companion wanted to take a detour somewhere; it looked like an alleyway that may have had an optional ‘super boss’ to handle…

“No, Frog! Let’s g-go! We’re almost at the end of this entire place!” he continued as he had to forcibly pull—drag—no, yank the other towards… the only place he knew where this would all end—

The family home.

“Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me.”

Taking a deep breath, he braced himself—just as his berserk Aerodactyl ran on ahead and literally broke the door off its hinges.

“Terra, you could like, wait for us, you know?!” he yelled as he quickly took out the feather on a stick (the Poké Toy) and chucked it at the mooks that were accompanying…

“Oh, fucking hell!”

For what awaited them at the very end—right in the living room, of all places—

Was a Tornadus. Not quite similar to the one he had with him; but still—

A powerful Bleakwind Storm then shook the area, making his companion shiver; but he stood his ground.

“Terra! Go!”

He didn’t even need to instruct his Aerodactyl to charge forward as Terra had flown forward of his own volition; never mind if the weather was biting cold—before slamming straight into the ‘Tornadus’ with a new move he had never seen before—

“What was that?!” he exclaimed, quickly pulling out the incredibly bright ‘sand’ (the Bright Powder) and then flinging it at the line of sight of the ‘legendary’ Pokémon that they knew was…

Why, of all things, did it have to be Tornadus himself!?

(Well, it was marginally better than either one of his parents being the avatar of the djinni…)

The roaring, screeching, screaming noise from the Aerodactyl signified that the two were locked in battle; and after several minutes of trading blows, the Aerodactyl emerged from the bright cloud…

“Don’t tell me you—” he trailed off as he blinked and the ‘brightness’ faded away…

…which left him with the ball of red string.

Was this supposed to mean something?!

“Miss E—Hecate?! Where are you?!” he called out once the ‘Mistralton’ dungeon had disappeared and he was pretty sure he was back where everything had all started.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 4:09:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Making their way to the entrance of the grand Johtonian castle, she and her Shadow Froslass saw two other familiar figures waiting for her near that entrance. Both and were decked out in knightly chainmail and carried swords in their scabbards, not a usual sight for a kingdom that looked like it was from the feudal era of Johto. “Cousin? Cade? What are you two doing here?” She asks with a bewildered look though the ambassador is glad the two of them are here to help traverse through what she assumed was the dungeon she had to go through. [break][break]

As she gets their answer from the two men, the quartet enter the real dungeon with the grand hall of the Johtonian Castle greeting them. During their exploration of the castle as Elise finds her Spell Tag having a useful function in casting spells from her Mismagius’ moveset, her personal guard is forcibly kidnapped by one of the mooks and taken deep into the castle’s halls.[break][break]

With one party member down short, both the princess and her elder cousin go to save the red haired knight from whoever kidnapped him. Reaching the end of the dungeon into an even grander hall that looked like a throne room, the visage of her aunt causes Elise to freeze for one moment. [break][break]

But she is resolved not to be afraid of her anymore.[break][break]

Cade is locked up in a cage next to the throne of the Queen of Galar, whose robes resemble an empress’ and made of silk. Remiel takes his sword and cuts down the mooks while Queen Edelynn II transforms into her Eternatus form. The objective was clear: they both have to defeat the Galarian queen if they wanted to free Cade and get out of here.[break][break]

Her Froslass launches a Shadow Chill to slow the Queen down as the black ice encases the female form of the boss they were battling. Elise uses her Spell Tag’s power to cast Mystical Fire as the blue flames spiral around the boss in a holy cleansing of the demonic queen of Galar. To counter the assault of attacks, Queen Edelynn II launches a barrage of Eternabeams towards the Shadow Froslass and her trainer. Ayaka moves in front of the royal ambassador to protect her and launch another Shadow Chill.[break][break]

With her Shadow Froslass’ help and Elise’s Spell Tag being able to cast her offensive spells to help her Shadow ghost Pokemon, the demon queen of Galar is defeated and her mooks dissipate in golden light. Her personal guard is freed by her elder cousin. Everything shifts from the completed Johtonian castle dungeon to being transported back to where she found Alexei in the middle of the forest.[break][break]

Returning her Shadow Froslass back to her Dream Ball, Elise reunites with Alexei since he may have finished his part in a dungeon too. “Aloyasha, I’m so glad that I get to see you again.” Small tears of happiness drop down from her face when she went on with a smile. “I’ve…got transported somewhere to this odd scary looking kingdom and I had to traverse a dungeon with my cousin and personal guard where we had to battle my aunt in her Eternatus form.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 12:45:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
x
-
scala ad caelum
It wouldn’t take too long before they would end up back here again—only this time, they had to do…

“Wait, you want us to do what?!” he exclaimed as he blinked and checked the contents of his inventory. Man, how was destroying something going to happen if he had a ball of red string—it was the only thing he had left with him since the other two items he’d already used up when he fought that fake ‘Tornadus’ earlier…

“And you’re telling me, we have to go through this part alone?” he continued, before looking over at Miss E—Hecate, before nodding grimly.

“See you on the other side. Hope you don’t have too hard a time without me—” he said before everything just disappeared and he was warped back to—back to the ‘Mistralton’ that he’d traversed with the dream-version of his partner.

“I’ll never get used to this…” he sighed before looking around, and then realizing that Terra had flown on ahead, as always, screaming bloody murder at—

“Terra!” he exclaimed, before letting out a sigh as he realized that there was something within the code… something—why was the ball of red string glowing? What was waiting for them?

He couldn’t hear himself think; not even the tail whipping around impatiently behind him could make him look up as he watched his mutated Aerodactyl raining down all manner of hellfire and—

What was that attack (Shadow Storm again?!)

“Terra, are you fucking nuts? What are you—” he trailed off before something even more worse than the warped, twisted version of the Wandering Stormbringer came into existence…

It was his fucking father.

“You.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be dead?”

“Well, guess what, Dad, I’m still alive. I lived, bitch.”

“You broke our entire family apart when you left—”

“Excuse me? I broke the family apart? Why don’t you ask sestra Thea what you did when she left because you didn’t want her to be with ! She was in love! Yet you didn’t like who she chose! Are you really that old-fashioned?!”

“That—that is none of your business!”

“Well, it’s also none of your fucking business what I’ve done with my life after I left that loveless house! And for the record—I’m gay.”

With those words, he heard Terra the… the now-warped Aerodactyl roar, before charging forward at the person he hated the most.

It wasn’t any of his exes, it was his own flesh-and-blood father, telling him how useless he was…

“And you have no more power over me ever since I left Unova to find my own way in the world.”

The prehistoric Fossil Pokémon’s roaring shook the area as the Aerodactyl continued to lash out violently with Shadow Storm in the best way he knew how: with reckless abandon.

“You’re dead to me.”

“You think you can say that? I’ve always been dead to you! Ever since you found out I was sick, you wanted me to wilt away and die, erase me from this world! You’re not going to get that chance!”

With those words, he squared his shoulders and rushed forward—the tail behind him flicking incessantly as the two engaged in hand-to-hand combat; despite the fact that normally, he would never do such a thing.

(Maybe because they were in this strange… location, that he could do whatever the hell-ass he wanted? Who knew?)

Around them, the world burned. Ripped and torn apart, shredded into non-existence by his rampaging Aerodactyl; whose only objective was to destroy everything he could lay waste to.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 14:44:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After the Snubbull gives her the job of dealing with something glitching and saying that the thing she had gotten from the last boss was a key to her past, the royal ambassador gives the crowned Snubbull a nod and uses the item to unlock the portal. “You want me to go through the portal too?” Elise asks the Snubbull before the dog gives her a nod. “I guess I’ll see you on the other side too, Aloyasha.” The Galarian royal turns to the slightly taller blond man and gives him a small nod.[break][break]

After she uses the item, Elise goes through the portal as she is sent to a place that her dreams picked out for her.[break][break]

And that place her dreams picks out is a darkened version of the Calcifet Palace in Hammerlocke, Galar. [break][break]

Being greeted by the place being the residence of her dour aunt, her uncomfortable expression shows when her Shadow Froslass moves next to her trainer to see what was wrong. “I’m fine… We should end it.” Ayaka gives her a quiet nod and both the princess and her ghost Pokemon note the portal had taken them to the throne room with the red and gold throne in the center of the large room.[break][break]

Banners of the United Kingdom of Galar decorate the room, but Elise is very upset by having to be in the room her aunt sat in. Remembering her aunt’s berating and veiled insults over why the princess wasn’t the favorite compared to Remiel, Sabine, and Ronan, her memories of the Queen were making her stressed. [break][break]

No, she was the Royal Galarian Ambassador now. As Galar’s representative, Elise had to keep her calm in everything that she does.[break][break]

Sitting on the throne itself was her aunt, the current ruling Queen of Galar with all of her imposing glory and blonde hair covered with a golden crown. Queen Edelynn II is dressed in her blue royal gown and a fur ermine cape. A sneer came from the queen’s face as she addresses her never-liked niece.[break][break]

“So, you’ve came back to Galar even though my son, Ronan, and I deemed you as a failure to the royal family and the Calcifet name itself? Disappointing.”[break][break]

“You still call me a failure when you pushed your own family away? Even my father who looked up to you as a boy? You disgust me.”[break][break]

“I remember that your father was timid and weak as a boy, just like you were. Someone like you who doesn’t know the real world outside of her door and someone who will unlikely be a fitting ruler like my son, , will be. Pity that he wasn’t more compliant to what I want for him.”[break][break]

Purple eyes from the royal ambassador narrow at her aunt’s words. “No. You’re not the fitting ruler Galar needs for its future, auntie. I’ve seen everything that the people struggle with in Hoenn and that even when the region is riddled with disaster, the Hoennian people still search for their own happiness within it. You, however, belong to a symbol known as a royal family. You don’t know how people lower than the royalty struggle to survive in the aftermath of disasters like the Darkest Day!”[break][break]

The Queen of Galar’s lips curl into an angered expression. “How dare you… As long as I am queen, I will see it fit that you will be punished for your insolence!”[break][break]

“You do not have power over me anymore and I will see it through that Hoenn and Galar will have a beneficial alliance with one another through my actions as Royal Galarian Ambassador. My duty as a princess to her people will never change as long as I have the will to help my people and my country from their suffering.”[break][break]

“Then, you’ll never return to Galar again. You’ll be exiled from Galar if you continue helping Hoenn like this.”[break][break]

"I do not care. My exile will serve that I will continue to help Hoenn and be able to help Galar from overseas. Ever since I was a very young girl, you've always loathed me and preferred Remy and your children. I always was afraid of you every time I came to the palace with my father, but now, I'm not scared of you anymore. I'm not the weak and scared little girl you've always thought of me to be. In Hoenn, I became much stronger. Much more than you will be. I am going to create a future that will give happiness to both Galar and Hoenn, one that I envision a TRUTHFUL world where my wish for a gentler world will come true."[break][break]

Elise had enough. She calls for her Shadow Froslass in a firm tone. “Shadow Chill, give this world and my aunt a reminder that this is my strength now.” [break][break]

Ayaka makes the palace and the throne room fill with black icicles as Shadow Chill freezes everything in sight. The Queen is frozen onto her throne where she’ll never throw verbal insults to her niece just as she had done so in the real world. The ice covers the darkened palace as this world is encased in the Shadow Froslass’ anger as Ayaka had one objective to destroy everything the royal Calcifet Palace stood for in the shadow of Galar. [break][break]

Just like the black ice being the most cold, it resembled the princess’ capacity to be colder than the blizzards in the Crown Tundra when she wanted to. Especially regarding the one family member she loathed and hated ever since she was a young girl. [break][break]

Due to her sheltered life, the princess was very lonely and knew the cold better than most people outside of her lonely, protected and closed off existence. Elise lived in it, she had a wall of ice that closely spoke of her guarded personality except to a couple of other people she trusted like , , and even .

@dreamdropdistance [break][break]

NOTES

- Birth by Sleep - Scenario 3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 1:30:18 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
x
-
traverse town
After he’d dealt with the ‘little’ problem from earlier, he was not surprised to find himself back where they’d all started—however the place looked like it was tripping and heading towards… well, the place was a ruin so there was that.

(You know like how texture packages work, but when they get corrupted it all goes to hell? Yeah, something like that.)

“Oh, a gift? That’s nice,” he hummed as he looked through the inventory—though there was an expiry date? Okay…

Curiosity got the better of him, though, so he would end up opening the gift—

Before being whisked away.

“Where—”

He looked around. Oh, no.

Why did he keep on coming back here?! But wait… the place looked much different from the time that he’d come to destroy it…

This was when he heard a quiet, yet familiar mewling noise from the door. He turned around, and saw that…

“Oh…”

For he’d found himself in his own room, and there was a younger version of himself asleep on the bed; right at the door though was…

“Papaya.”

The silly name that one of his sisters had given the family Delcatty that had taken to running around the house had stuck with the pastel-colored Pokémon, before aforementioned Papaya went deeper inside the room and then jumped on the bed…

Wait a second, was this the time when—

The sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach only increased when he realized just exactly when this was.

“That time.”

He sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, because his suspicions were confirmed—this was the time when their parents had started cutting him off from the rest of the world.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 3:39:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After having to return to the castle with her friend, Elise kept her Shadow Froslass inside her Dream Ball and makes her way to the outskirts. By now, the outskirts are a binary mess and she notices the crowned Snubbull talking about a gift being given to all of the players. A journal is handed to the golden tiara adorned princess in her dark blue royal gown and long evening gloves where the notification states that it was a memory of importance to open. [break][break]

When Elise opens it, the journal takes her to a memory from her childhood days. [break][break]

The sight of the orange leaves swirling around the streets of Ecruteak City takes her to a nostalgia trip of a peaceful time when her hometown wasn’t attacked by Team Rocket. A sigh came from the young dark magenta haired woman as she sees a green colored Eelektross come out to meet her on the stone streets. Purple eyes move to tears when the royal ambassador realizes this was the shiny Eelektross her father brought with him from Galar as the family pet. [break][break]

“Bertie…” She calls him by his affectionate nickname she gave him when she was little and goes over to hug the electric type Pokemon as Albert the shiny Eelektross hugs her back. Fonder memories of getting to play with her Eelektross outside of the estate rush in and she holds her pet in greater joy. “I missed you so much.”[break][break]

After petting the shiny Eelektross, Elise takes the electric type Pokemon in getting some time together…before Elise had to flee to Galar because of Team Rocket’s attack on Ecruteak City. Her memory of the electric type Pokemon was that her father had told her that his shiny Eelektross was a shiny Tynamo he raised from his childhood days, caught from a forest outside of Hammerlocke.[break][break]

The royal ambassador missed the family pet for a long time since he had tried to defend them from an enemy Rocket attack in Johto and lost his life in guarding her and her family. [break][break]

She spends some time with Albert the shiny Eelektross following her to the local shops in the bookstore first where the Eelektross points to one of the picture books with a little samurai on front. “You want this one? I’ll read this one to you.” Taking the book off its shelf, Elise goes to the counter to pay for it in PD. The shiny Eelektross gets excited in wanting to read something about feudal samurai in ancient Johto as they would get out of the bookstore with a bag containing the new picture book in hand.[break][break]

The next place she goes to is an ice cream parlor which was the one Elise’s parents took her to when she was little. “One chocolate and one vanilla for us please.” The female royal orders the other woman behind the counter as they are give two cups of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with little spoons. [break][break]

Sitting together with her father's shiny Eelektross next to her at the booth seat near the window, the royal eats her chocolate ice cream and uses the spoon near Albert’s cup to feed Albert his own. The last time that she got to enjoy doing the feeding to her father's Pokemon made her so happy to be in her mother’s hometown.[break][break]

After their little treat, they walk outside of the parlor for a little walk along the Bell Chime Trail. With the bag in hand, Elise sits down at a bench and takes out the picture book to read to Albert as the electric type Pokemon joins her on the bench to listen.[break][break]

Albert lays his head on her lap as Elise describes the events from the picture book in detail ranging from the brave samurai saving a maiden in distress from an evil daimyo to the adventures that the samurai and maiden joined together.[break][break]

When Elise finishes reading the picture book, her hand strokes the head of the shiny Eelektross who was now napping peacefully near her lap.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Birth By Sleep - Scenario 4[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 7:33:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
x
-
the world that never was
That last instance… okay, that made him very sad in more ways than one.

Now the problem of everything here was… huh? That was it? The next time he attempted to access the ‘dreamscape’ there was no more glitching castle, no more Snubbull guide to boss them around, everything… it was like everything had ‘reverted’ back to the way it was.

There was only one thing left: he would need to contact Hecate—rather, Miss Elise about this.

Before he could do that, though… huh? Since when did he have a new Pokémon inside his PC? What was going—

Wait a second, since when did he have a…

“Shit.”

He almost missed the three gifts as well, but the tag attached to the Delcatty waiting for him was there…

“That. That wasn’t just any collective hallucination… was it?” he blinked.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
sylvis redux [bbs]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 8:00:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When she had gotten back, the dreamscape and the castle that the Snubbull l ived in glitched considerably since the last time. Bits and pieces of the castle and the grounds were a mess though there was a notification that there was a new Pokemon in her PC. One thing was certain: she really needed to talk to Aloyasha, or rather Alexei, about the whole thing. The entire thing was probably one weirder dream that she’ll have to talk about later.[break][break]

There were three gifts waiting for her too. She begins to open them slowly, one by one where they seemed to be items used in the real world. Once she retrieved the shiny Eelektross from her PC, the Galarian royal finds that he has a little tag and that Albert was the very same copy from how she remembered him when he was alive.[break][break]

When he was still alive and well back in Ecruteak City before everything had happened through Team Rocket's attack on her mother's hometown. [break][break]

“I’ll have to talk to Aloyasha when we get back.” She quietly speaks to herself and finds a way out of the glitching dream world to freedom once more.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Birth By Sleep - END[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights