He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 20:24:10 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
Today him and his team were looking for a speedy member the only one not with them today was carl the karrablast. Joel the eevee and Hollow the Gastley were the only ones out right now. They were his two pokemon he had the longest and was closest with. He was wearing again a pretty plain outfit, tan shorts and a black short sleeved shirt.

Joel was playing with the basketball that was his size. All his Pokémon loved balls although Hollow had a hard time touching the ball. The two of them played while Caleb sat under a tree wondering who or what they might run into out there. He ended up closing his eyes lost in deep thought which happened quiet often for him. He wasn't very well known in the region yet or at least to him he wasn't as well known.

Joel was rolling the ball and ended up rolling it into someone as Hollow went over to Caleb to wake him up. Soon he was staring at a trainer and their Pokémon. As he walked over with a basketball under his arms and looked to assess the situation not wanting to make the wrong call. Joel scampered with his ball on his head back over to Caleb.

notes here
but they tore me apart like a hurricane.
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit]font:bold 6pt calibri;color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,986 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 2:02:37 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
There were very few places in Hoenn that got cold enough for snow to fall. Before Kyurem draped a part of south Hoenn in ice, the only place that would get winter weather would be the area around Shoal Cave. Now, winter weather occasionally graced north Mossdeep and the area around Fallarbor Town. It was to the point where the Master of Faster had to bundle up before he saddled up. With seismic activity down, at least Route 113 would be traversible at speed without a mask on. The volcanic ash that frequently fell from the wake of Mount Chimney made him travel up the Meteor Falls side when he had to come to Fallarbor.

Not today.

After zooming through the Great Desert at sickening speeds, the young Mauville Leader gave Raikiri a rest. Even mythical Pokémon, overflowing with Infinity Energy, had their limits. Josh had his, too. It was a limit he had become more cognizant of every time he rode 's Raikou-familiar. The last ride he got to go on was as a reward for his service in the big battle at Dewford. The sensation of being a passenger on the god of speed was one that never got old.

It felt like riding on a lightning bolt.

Instead, he enjoyed the company of a friend he had nearly lost after a series of vivid, heavy dreams about being Raikou's Avatar and repelling 's Eternal Shadow. In the world of Sylvis, he had worked hard to purge the jealousy that made his Manectric a Shadow Pokémon. Dressed in his Sygna Suit, the JOLLY vibes they shared drove them to speeds that matched those of his childhood idol. Raikou was still special to him, yes, but with their Sygna bond at its absolute maximum, Saber the Manectric was capable of matching the legendary Pokémon's speed. And that was exactly what he would do.

"Saber, QUICK ATTACK!" the overjoyed Gym Leader shouted loud enough for bystanders to hear. His SYNC STONE glowing yellow, the electric dog's paws lit up with explosions of sparks, the Master of Faster in heaven as the terrain around him turned into a blur. The experience he got was just like riding Raikou. The only thing Saber couldn't do that Raikou could was invoke Extreme Speed. And that was okay. With their bond perfected, he could get the experience of riding Raikou in his own way. Whenever he wanted.

As Josh and his Manectric shot around the plateau like an electric comet, a saddle-wearing Jolteon the size of a small Rapidash would cease chasing the duo, sitting not far from and watching his trainer in awe.

{WC: 444}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Manectric      Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Blinky        Jolteon        Good
Blitz         Luxray**       Good
Raikiri       Zeraora        Good
Crash         Boltund        Good
close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 2:41:23 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
Caleb noticed what he recognized as one of the gym leaders of the hoenn region. Who seemed to love speed like him judging from the Pokémon Caleb was seeing. Although Caleb was a fan of going fast, he didn't really care if his Pokémon moved first. He just cared that they weren't slow like the slowpoke line. He hated slowpoke and its evolutions with a passion but not more so than shuckle his least favorite pokemon.

He was often on the court at least one of the fastest players on the team which is why he was somewhat known for being a speedster back home. "Pretty impressive your quite fast" he said not sure if anyone would hear him. As he picked up Joel so the eevee could get a better view. Putting him on his head. The eevee happily took its perch on his head. As hollow floated next to his trainer watching the other Pokémon it saw. He didn't know how many people would recognize him from sports and he didn't really care if people knew him for speed. He just liked speedy Pokémon. Although he had never tried his hand at racing it wasn't a thing back home. "See Joel eventually you can become pretty fast too" he said looking up at the eevee perched on his head.

Joel = Eevee (eventually jolteon not yet though)
Skidds = Skiddo
Hollow = Gastly
Fletcher = Fletchling
Starz = Staryu
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit]font:bold 6pt calibri;color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,986 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 2:12:44 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh could not hear Caleb over the roaring winds riding his Manectric at speed, the suited rider looking like he was having the time of his life on a carnival's fastest roller coaster. As his suit's stone began to heat up, the Gym Leader knew it was time to close the metaphorical fuel valve, the Manectric no longer running at supernatural speeds. Catching sight of at last, Josh rode toward the traveler that Blinky was sitting near.

"It seems Blinky here wanted to make friends with your Eevee," Mauville's Master of Faster said to Caleb, trying to break the ice. "Elite Ranger Devlin or Gym Leader Devlin, but I like to go by Josh," he introduced himself to what appeared to be a capable trainer. Mauville's number one trainer had battled so many challengers that he had a good feel of how strong they were just by observing the way they acted with their Pokémon. Saber barked at Caleb once as to say hello, static crackling from the yellow tuft of fur on his head.

{WC: 177}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 3:33:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BASTIODON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUFFUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRENGTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 0:43:47 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
Josh had finally stopped running around at high speed which honestly looked fun. "Nice to meet you Josh I'm Caleb Kahilii" he said as he picked up Joel setting him on the ground to so he could meet the Jolteon who he sniffed. "This Joel he wants to become a jolteon one day" he smiled at his little buddy. "We came out here to look for some friends that may want to join us and our love for speed" he smiled. As although he didn't have the fastest Pokémon as long as the Pokémon had a base speed of over 100, he would consider them although 120 and higher was always better.

"Have you seen any Ninjask around" he asked as that was one of the Pokémon he heard could be found around where they were. Of course, he also didn't know what another speedy Pokémon could be found around where they were. Skidds had meanwhile wondered away but soon this was brought by his attention as she ran to Caleb something was up, so he followed her. She led them to a bastiodon that was picking on a stuffel. Caleb quickly acted not planning on catching either Pokémon but did want to help the stuffel and ended up holding the wild Pokémon in his arms after dodging the bastiodons ramming head. He didn't know what happened, but he didn't like seeing the small Pokémon picked on.

occ: Passing on capture but is helping letting josh catch one of them.

Skidds = Skiddo
Hollow = Gastly
Fletcher = Fletchling
Starz = Staryu
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,986 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 5:01:47 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
While Josh couldn't offer Caleb a handshake from his seat on Saber's back, he did make a cordial wave. "A love for speed, you say? You'd be right at home at Mauville Racing Grounds," the Leader tried to sell an invite to his Gym in the tall, compact city in central Hoenn. "Joel's a pretty big boy! Maybe he'll be as big as Blinky here one day," he mused, though it was unlikely to happen with the Gym Leader's knowledge. Blinky was nearly as large as the Jolteon species' genetics permitted her to be, even with the technology of breeding used to its full potential. Though many of Josh's Pokémon were from Distortions, she was bred.

Josh frowned. "If you're looking for Ninjask, you're in the completely wrong part of Hoenn." He wanted to seek out a giant Ninjask himself, not being responsive to Caleb right away as he lost himself in a daydream about zipping across Hoenn's skies on one. Snapping out of his trance thanks to Saber's bark getting his attention, he picked up voicing his thoughts where he had left off. "Petalburg Woods is the best place to find them. Not saying they're impossible to find out here, but if you want flying bugs, look no farther than the forest."

Seeing the poor Stufful outmatches and picked on, Josh hurled Aleph's Poké Ball toward the armored and shielded Pokémon. The Type: Null loafed around, wondering where the promised Ultra Beast opponents were. It took a TAKE DOWN from the wild to get the proud mythical Pokémon's attention. While the wild's shield stopped one CRUSH CLAW, it could not stop a second. Before the battle escalated further, Josh hurled a Poké Ball toward the living fossil. While Bastiodon wouldn't be a very fast ride Pokémon, it would make a fantastic cargo hauler for his Gym.

Catching bastiodon!

{WC: 311}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 2:24:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BELDUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKARMORY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPIKES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE BASTIODON!

close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 17:42:46 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar

Joel puffed up his fur when he was complimented to look bigger which just made him look more cute than tough which made him laugh. Joel was happy and excited to meet the Jolteon. Caleb then noticed he had said that he was in the wrong place to find a Ninjask most likely. He felt a bit stupid, but it was to be expected too since he wasn't from Hoenn. He then focused on the small stuffel who he placed in a safe place where the Pokémon pointed to where it wanted to be put. He then smiled and said goodbye to it.

He then heard something else going on and he decided to check it out. A steel bird a skamory was caught in a net that was not easily cut. He wasn't sure how to help but he wanted to. He then went up with Skidds thinking maybe skids horns could do something. The Pokémon was flailing around. He was trying to calm it down, but it wasn't working so then he ended up wrestling with it eventually after what seemed like forever it calmed down. He had an idea that might work better as he used the pokeball watching it in his hands to see if it would catch as the net dropped.

occ: Catching Skamory and switching karrablast with skamory in the party.

Skidds = Skiddo
Hollow = Gastly
Fletcher = Fletchling
Starz = Staryu
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,986 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 14:20:29 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The Beldum hovering near the ensnared Skarmory was a rare find, and one of the most common Pokémon Josh had been asked why he didn't ride. Levitating, hovering Pokémon just weren't Pokémon he enjoyed being atop. There was something about being able to feel the turbulence of a sturdy mount, whether it be the gallop of a land Pokémon or the bouncy currents of the waves or sky, that brought the Gym Leader joy every time he ventured into the wilds. Being able to feel what his Pokémon was feeling let them truly ride as one.

Letting the Beldum go, Josh observed the traveler catch the steel-type. "Great catch, Caleb! Skarmory is one of my favorite ways to fly. They're a handful to raise, but once you forge a bond with them, they're fantastic. If you ever want to learn with one, I can loan out Bladestorm, my own Skarmory, during the next riding class I can fit you into." Of course, it would be far from free, but the Gym Leader's tuition was quite affordable. His Gym had become so profitable that he was even able to reduce the cost of his lessons, passing on the benefits of his success to his customers.

"So what do you do to make ends meet?" Josh asked, making small talk as he observed Caleb digitizing one of his other Pokémon to make room for the newly-captured Skarmory on his belt.

Passing!

{WC: 244}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Speedy search
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 23:51:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HITMONTOP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRIPLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WIDE GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNETON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRI ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGT THE SKARMORY!
close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Speedy search
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 0:35:24 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar

"Thanks" he said picking up the pokeball of his new skamory who he decided to name mora. He then looked at the fellow speedster "Im a basket ball player and a new model" he said not acting like it was a big deal. "Sadly i dont think the team that hired me is going to pan out but i love playing basketball" he said getting out a tiny one for Joel who bounced it on his head.

"But ya thats what i currently do for work" he said. He had been a pro for a while now. He then heard something as joel lost track of the ball. He fallowed joel who chased the ball playing with a wild pokemon. When he came to the sound it was a hitmontop hitting the ball back to joel and seemed to want to fallow the little eevee. Who was the one that rolled the pokeball to the wild pokemon.

occ: Catching hitmontop

Skidds = Skiddo
Hollow = Gastly
Fletcher = Fletchling
Starz = Staryu
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,986 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Speedy search
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 15:21:56 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh hummed quietly as Caleb shared his story. "Hmm, both of us have sports backgrounds. We have a lot in common. My dad used to be a big basketball fan when I was a kid, but he stopped watching after Castelia's team became the laughingstock of the RLB. He was a big Castelia fan, but just got tired of following it after they managed less than 20 wins, season after season. I'm sure you'll land a contract somewhere, even if it's not in the big league."

He and the wild Hitmontop were getting along well even before the capture, Joel and the fighting-type passing the basketball back and forth as though they were trying to fake out a defender and shoot for three points. "I think the big guy likes you and Joel! You won't need a team to play on before long; you could make your own team if you keep catching Pokémon like that!"

Passing!

{WC: 157}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Speedy search
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 2:24:01 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GURDURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DYNAMIC PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MIENFOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECKLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE HITMONTOP!
close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Speedy search
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 18:51:17 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
He heard many other Pokémon around and decided not to go for them for now. As he decided to let tops play with Joel some more as the two started playing with Tops. He would sit down watching his pokemon listening to what the fellow speedster was saying. About how his family loved basket ball too. "Thats cool I'm pretty big back home but sports where going down back home so i was transferred here, which is strange since there is no team yet" he said. Then he smiled when the guy mentioned he could make a team of pokemon to play with "That is true but there would need to be more rules added like no pokemon using their moves like shadow ball or something like that cause that would be a bit choatic which does sound a bit fun" he smiled.

He actually really liked that idea and was soon thinking about applying that. Hallow was floating around sadly it couldn't really do much with the ball "Don't worry hallow when you evolve you can play the game better, but you are the best at cheering on everyone" he smiled as it made hallow happy. He smiled watching Joel finally get the ball past tops Joel smiled bouncing the ball on his head happily as it liked soccer too even though Caleb never played soccer.

occ: passing all

Skidds = Skiddo
Hollow = Gastly
Fletcher = Fletchling
Starz = Staryu
Tops = Hitmontop
MADE BY MIZO

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights