part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
Shore: Elise and Mirabella
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 17:49:28 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
I'm Good at Being Bad
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
The patroling the shore with her pokemon she didn't expected to find the princess still around here. She didn't learned her lesson the first time after bullshit of the battle at the sea she was going to have to kick her ass again for the second time now. "Well aren't you a pretty face. I hate that I have to ruin it!"

Her charcadet growled with hate and bitterness from what happened to her friends thanks to the actions of the royal. She was going to make her suffer for it. The fire knight didn't notice the bright light surrounding her until it was already done. She was a Ceruledge now and pointed it's blade at her enemy. The only thing on her mind was revenge and was going to her it.

Disguise
10 for post
50 for participation
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 1:24:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ocean waves wash over the sands of the island in Route 105 that the League and Team Rocket factions were trying to control over while the royal ambassador sees the other Rocket in a mask with her Pokemon on patrol. Elise’s own Pokemon run to get in front of her when the newly evolved Ceruledge in the person’s control points its blade at the female royal. With Remiel being busy with his own things in the conflict, it was up to the royal to get stronger in helping the League.[break][break]

“Instead of focusing on ruining my pretty face, you should focus on our bout this time. I do not intend to lose...for the sake of my country and its people since I must carry the burden of a ruler that takes care of her kingdom over her own desires.” The fiercest determination could be felt from the ambassador as she gestured for her Lucario to take this battle against the ghostly knight. “My Lucario should be on equal footing with your Ceruledge.” Atop Tomoe’s head was the golden circlet holding the Lucarionite, ready to use if the jackal needed to for her match against the ghost type.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
What fire does not destroy, it hardens
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:46:35 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
"My god you talk to damn too much. I don't need to worry about anything you still just a foolhead as before." Mirabella rolled her eyes. How the hell did Amor get with someone like her when she spoke way too much or what it for the power? She didn't know nor did she care. She just wanted to make Elise suffer. "Royalty gets you nothing here in Hoenn, princess."

Her pokemon seemed far too eager to rid the princess to pieces and she couldn't say no to that.  The Raticate was the pokemon to take a swing lunge at Elise while her Ceruledge follow right after. Her flaming arm at slash at the lucario with a bitter blade. "Let's hope there will something left I can use back to that prince of yours once this is done." 

Disguise
20 for post
50 for participation
Raticate lunged at Elise to bite her
Ceruledge used bitter blade on lucario

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 1:39:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The masked one didn’t care to know much because Elise spoke way too much. Way better than when she was not suffering from social anxiety here. “You’re right, royalty doesn’t mean anything in Hoenn, but…” The fires stoked inside her were the flames of determination and everything that she had gone through during the conflict to help the League. “My people still live here as immigrants.” Elise made sure that she wouldn’t talk too much there, but the Raticate that lunges at her bit onto her arm.[break][break]

Blood splatters onto the beach sands when she feels the pain shoot out from the bite wound. She uses her gloved hands to apply pressure to the wound while her Lucario takes the Bitter Blade with a growl and sends a Shadow Ball on its way towards the Ceruledge.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 70[break]
- Elise gets a Raticate bite on her arm and Lucario takes Ceruledge's Bitter Blade. Lucario uses Shadow Ball against Ceruledge!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 2:27:12 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
"You mean pest? Running away from their homeland because they can't their issues together." Mirabella laughed at how fragile the princess of galar seemed to be unable to defend. Hell even she was more alerted the dangerous her pokemon can do. "Careful now, once he has  a taste doesn't until he full." 

As she spoke the rat licked of his teeth almost savoring it before lunge at her again for more. Unless she does something to defend this could get ugly fast well so than it already was. The moment her blade can in contact with lucario's skin she felt a rush flow each other. The fighting type  pain was ecstasy however the shadow ball left her a bit wounded and knocked her back a bit she remained standing. 

However Ceruledge spun around using a tornado of fire if she was lucky then the lucario would be trapped but that didn't stop Nightscream. He chuckled with a menacing glare unleashing a flame blast from his mouth. Who plays fair? Team Rocket never does.

Disguise
30 for post
50 for participation
Raticate licked his teeth getting a taste of elise's blood then tries to attack her again
Shadow ball hit but half of the damage is negated thanks to power light energy she absorb from using bitter blade on the lucario.
The Ceruledge used fire spin with the aid of Nightscream using scary face and flamethrower

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 3:00:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The masked one’s Raticate wouldn’t stop its appetite until it was fended off, so she has to act fast. Pressing the button on her Mismagius’ Moon Ball, the female witch ghost fires a Mystical Fire at the large rat. Blue flames threaten to engulf the Raticate in fire if the normal type Pokemon doesn’t dodge out of the move. “They left Galar because of the Darkest Day…or did you not read the article about it?” The Galarian royal taunts the masked Rocket like they didn’t read much of the world news that happened a year ago.[break][break]

Tomoe sees the Ceruledge aiming to burn her with Will-O-Wisp as the Lucario avoids out of the wisp’s way. An angered growl comes from the jackal as she launches another Shadow Ball to try to fight the ghost knight as long as possible.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 80[break]
- Elise sends out Mana the Mismagius. Mana uses Mystical Fire towards Mirabelle's Raticate![break]
- Lucario dodges Will-O-Wisp and uses Shadow Ball against Ceruledge!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:03:21 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
"Oh no. I know everything about you, Elise? Your strenght? Your weakness. I know about galar region and even the real reason  Remy passed the torch." Mirabella decided just into have fun even if she now down one pokemon. Yes, she down one pokemon as the rat caught fire it tried to towards the water and didn't make it. It was burned alive which was kinda sad but she didn't care for things. Just another life to be throw into the folder. 

The Ceruledge only seemed to get more furious as the next shadow ball hit her however she wouldn't go down. Looking to nightscream they both nodded agreement  taking  flanking each other. The ghost knight slashed at the Mismagius seek revenge for the fallen rat while Nightscream attempt to keep that lucario off her by sending another flamethrower at him. Percival all the while was keeping himself calm  and charge an attack on the below.

Disguise
40 for post
50 for participation
200 for getting your pokemon killed
The Ceruledge is by hit shadow ball grow more and more furious
Ceruledge and Nightscream team and switch targets.
Ceruledge used shadow claw on the Mismagius
Nightscream used flamethrower on lucario
Percival use caim mind and preparing future sight in secret

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:30:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Luckily, the Rocket's Raticate dies to the blue flames.[break][break]

Both of the Rocket’s Pokemon were now in flanking positions as the Mismagius sees the ghostly knight try to slash at her with Shadow Claw. Its blade hits the body of the female ghost and with a frown, Mana fires a Shadow Ball towards the Ceruledge. “If you know so much of my weakness, enlighten me.” The royal says simply while her Lucario fights against the Rocket’s Noivern. Tomoe watches the Pikachu get in front of her in an effort to protect her though the severe burning of the Flamethrower’s fire is too great for the electric mouse.[break][break]

She weathers the flames licking at her body and looks over her fallen comrade, now burnt to a crisp on the ground. With a mighty roar, her circlet’s Lucarionite reacts to the keystone on Elise’s Mega Tiara and she mega evolves to Mega Lucario. Concentrating the purple energy in the palm of her hands, the female jackal sends a Dragon Pulse coming toward the flying Noivern in a fit of unbridled rage.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 200 (pokemon death - Pikachu), 10 (knocking out/killing another character/their Pokemon), 10 (mega evolution - Lucario)[break]
- MP Total: 310[break]
- Elise sends out Mana the Mismagius. Mana uses Mystical Fire towards Mirabelle's Raticate![break]
- Lucario dodges Will-O-Wisp and uses Shadow Ball against Ceruledge!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:36:39 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
"You don't anything about the true world around. You privilege mind is still shun the real world and rotten is truly is. You greatest fear is not being good enough. You afraid of other hating you and you some serious abandonment issues like what happened with your sweet little ex boyfriend. He was a wonderful night I should say." Mirabella was toying with the royal at this point even those she knew that was very sore point and if Amor knew she said she was going to get her ass kicked in the heat of the moment she did not care.

The noivern let out crying falling into the sand below heavily wounded but alive. The masked woman returned it to his pokeball served him after what happened with Remmy. "You aren't the only one who can mega evolve here."  Mirabella taking hold of her mega hairpin. She had never done things before but she decided now it was better than any. 

She watched her gallade transforms in contrast the raging lucario he was heroic knight at her beck and call. "Finish this!"  Hearing his trainer command the Gallade's eyes lowered he raised one arm up the sky revealing the psychic energy like bubble he form around the princess and pokemon then with others he maked a fist. The bubble would explode with immense not enough (despite everything is not heartless) but their would some serious wound now.

Disguise
50 for post
50 for participation
10 (knocking out/killing another character/their Pokemon)
10 ((mega evolution - Gallade)
Dragon Pulse Hits and Nightscream is knocked out
Percival mega evolves and use calm mind again
Percival then activates future sight on both Elise and her lucario 

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 6:09:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise’s weaknesses were listed off in an effort to toy with her emotions and all of the royal’s emotions poured in all at once. There was no turning back now.[break][break]

This Rocket had to push her buttons too far.[break][break]

The royal’s purple eyes narrow in an expression of calmer fury as she spoke in an eerily composed tone, yet it was subtle in anger. “Then…perish.” One could tell that the princess was very much incensed by the mystery lady’s comments, especially the mention of , her ex-boyfriend.[break][break]

Feeling the psychic energies coming from the Mega Gallade’s Future Sight, the female jackal tries one time to finish the mega evolved noble knight with Shadow Ball and gets hit with the exploding psychic energy. Tomoe roars in pain from the Future Sight, but she is so determined to not give up that she kneels down and gets up to clutch her sides. Elise's Mismagius is knocked out from the Future Sight's power and floats down to the ground.[break][break]

Sayoko the shiny female Indeedee can sense the extreme danger that her charge is in though she is a little too late as the explosive psychic energy hits the female royal and makes her drop to the ground in excruciating pain. The female Indeedee is able to use Protect at the last second to deflect any of the remaining telekinetic explosions.[break][break]

Clutching her chest, Elise breathes ragged breaths as she realizes one of her ribs have cracked up. [break][break]

She needed to get to the medical infirmary. Now.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 200 (pokemon death - Pikachu), 10 (knocking out/killing another character/their Pokemon), 10 (mega evolution - Lucario), 50 (pokemon knocked out)[break]
- MP Total: 370[break]
- Elise's Mismagius is knocked out by Future Sight.[break]
- Lucario tries to hit the Mega Gallade with Shadow Ball before she is hit by Future Sight![break]
- Elise suffers a major injury from the Future Sight.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 6:30:28 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
Now she expected more of a fight to really bring out the demon from the shadows however she not nothing in return for her attics. There was she was the princess of galar nothing but a weakness spineless woman at her feeet. The ghost knight once against pointed her sword towards Elise however the girl took her head. This had done enough mind damage to that last a life time. "Perish? If It was up to me you would be dead already however I don't want Amor-kins to get mad so I will kept you alive."

"Just look at you, you're weak. Losing against not once but twice however did managed to gained the ambassador? If you meant to represent galar no wonder things are they are now. You really are a shame to Calcifet's family name." Mirabella just added salt to the wounds before leaving the princess to think about and get added. She doubt that would be the last time they saw each other hopefully she could get a raise out of her who knows maybe she let her win next time they meant.  

Disguise
60 for post
50 for participation
150 for complete RT Battle
10 (knocking out/killing another character/their Pokemon)
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
10 ((mega evolution - Gallade)
100 for Complete a RT Thread
200 for winning the battle
100 for shore
The Masked woman leave the princess to her thoughtsbut now before spilling vemons at her.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 6:56:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Unfortunately, the Lucario does not get her chance in defeating her rival in nobility as the Mega Gallade is recalled and the mystery woman’s Ceruledge shakes its head at the Galarian royal’s inability to follow up on her threat. The masked woman’s biting words rang in her head though Elise doesn’t need to follow up with a taunt of her own as the Rocket leaves the scene.[break][break]

Her shiny female Indeedee tries to help her mistress up while Tomoe the Lucario deactivates her Mega Evolution to allow herself to pick up the heavily wounded Galarian princess and get her to safety at the camp’s medical tent. [break][break]

How weak and foolish was the Galarian Ambassador to not kill the Rocket where that lady stood. Elise really thought she wasn’t strong enough to. [break][break]

Elise felt like giving up already as her eyes close to rest and gets her head to lay upon the chest of her Lucario. [break][break]

In a few moments’ time, Tomoe is able to carry the princess of Galar over to the medical tent at the campsite where the doctors there address her wounds quickly.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 60 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 200 (pokemon death - Pikachu), 10 (knocking out/killing another character/their Pokemon), 10 (mega evolution - Lucario), 50 (pokemon knocked out), 300 (loss), 100 (shore)[break]
- MP Total: 780[break]
- Elise is taken to the medical tent for her heavy injuries.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:27:46 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: