Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Nightly Shopping [Fumiki/S]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 15:16:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Potions were in short supply for working out in the field as a ranger cadet. Taking a trip to the Lilycove Department store around night time from her Victorian manor home, the royal Galarian Ambassador bundles up in the cold with a dark blue coat, black gloves, and a scarf while her Duskull follows her to the front glass doors of the store itself. She pushes aside the doors to go inside the store being covered in the warmth of the heater and manages to find the stairs upward to the Pokemart section.[break][break]

One of their employees sits at a counter filled with goods ranging from Potions, Pokeballs, and other general goods that trainers needed. “Good evening, I hope you are well.” She addresses the blonde lady with a little bow of her head as Dimple the Duskull came to look up at the glass display of various Pokeballs. Luckily, she had the money tucked in her wallet inside her purse. “I don't suppose you are willing to help me with my short supply in potions for Pokemon healing?”

@fumikitanaka [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Nightly Shopping [Fumiki/S]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 23:17:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fumiki yawned, ehr stiff posture and stern back broken by that expression of boredom and exhaustion. It was almost six in the morning, an hour before the end of her shift, and so she was understandably growing tired. It did not help that this week had involved a couple double shifts to cover for an ill co-worker and so she was utterly exhausted. Her eyebrows began to droop, as the exhaustion tightened its grip, and her eyelids began to slowly shut.[break][break]

Just a few minutes….” Fumiki spoke to herself, making a pledge that anyone and everyone could tell she would not be able to keep. What was meant to be a few minutes would have turned into an hour, had she not been disturbed. The sound of a customer walking over and then speaking stirred Fumiki back to awareness, her eyes snapping open as she stood up straight.[break][break]

Yes! I’m awake! Sorry! How can I h-oh. Potions? Um, yes. We have a wide range of potions. Potions, super potions, hyper potions and max potions. Are you…looking for anything specific young miss?” A nervous smile spread across her face, an attempt at nonverbal pleading with the ranger to not be reported to her manager. It was unlikely she would lose her job but…she wished to avoid getting in any trouble.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights