part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
Land or Sea: The Best Friends Are Bitter Enemies
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 4:54:19 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
I'm Good at Being Bad
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
Nightscream has recovered from the previous battles against the league no doubt that princess would have as well. She loves getting under other folks skin she wondered if that girl would have the guts to safe her again or even learn from her mistakes. Using  as a catalyst to spark fires within the royalty was great however being out flying the sky just made her feel a bit better.

She was disguised of course  as the waters were still a battle for both Team Rocket and League. She looked down at her pokeballs everyone on of her pokemn wanted to fight and raise hell but there would be time for that and it wasn't now. "I don't believe it."

has recovered so the rumors were true. What fun! "I can't see I am shock to see you again."  The Noibat sneered but didn't attack the princess. "You want to lose against me again?"
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Land or Sea: The Best Friends Are Bitter Enemies
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 2:04:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The hospital discharged the royal ambassador after she recovered and she had come out here in her pilot suit, hat and goggles. Holding her saddled Noivern’s rose decorated reins, the bat wyvern feels the drops of rain come from the darkened grey skies. Landing in the water routes, purple eyes of the female royal narrow through her pilot’s goggles over the presence of her arch enemy, the same disguised woman that goaded her to hell and back on their last battle.[break][break]

And the one that injured her. Sheriff Navidson’s words still haunt her with having the royal find ways to contribute to the League without combat.[break][break]

By the masked Rocket’s side, a Noivern was also there. “So… You’re here too.” She responds in subdued bitterness though her mistake was getting riled up by nastier comments. “When you said last time that I was a shame to the Calcifet name, you sounded just like my aunt.” [break][break]

A small pause before she went on with a scoff. “The Queen does not have power over me and so shouldn’t you with your slanderous remarks.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]