Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Lost World [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 19:01:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her shiny Charizard lands near an archaeological site at Route 120 as she holds onto the dragon until he lowers himself for the royal ambassador to get off from his back. With many ruins being found near this route, she notices that the site itself was not discovered yet. Since Howard was still teaching her over archaeological discoveries related to the Draconids, she’s always careful about not disturbing whatever fossils she may find at the site itself.[break][break]

While Oboro the shiny Charizard keeps watch, she bends down to look over the small fossil of a Pokemon with feathers and a bird-like head as Cormag the Noibat had landed near her from the air to look down at the other small fossil. Did this one look familiar? Her elder cousin did own a variety of fossil Pokemon that he kept at the draciary, but she had never seen much of that fossil before. There were also other fossils, some big and some that were smaller Pokemon from millions of years ago.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Archaeological Avalanche

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Lost World [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 20:34:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Oh, it was that time of the year again?

The time when fossils suddenly started spawning within the region’s buried earth… the last time he’d gone out on a dig like this he found… well, a certain Fossil Pokémon who now wanted nothing more than to always knock the wind out of him whenever he was out and about.

Yikes.

So today, he would be slightly away from the city, having found some free time to join one of the nearby digs—he was wondering if he was going to run into out here, because he knew the other loved digging through the dirt for things like this…

What he was not expecting, however, was to find another familiar face at the nearby digsite.

“Imagine my surprise seeing you out here, Miss Elise,” he greeted her with a grin on his face.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Lost World [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 2:23:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Another familiar voice addresses her as she was studying a piece of the bone from a Cover fossil near the other aquatic fossil Pokemon. She gest up to turn around and sees Alexei giving her a grin. “Hi Alex, I thought I’d see you around when you’re not taking gym challenges.” Since she made it a point to address her friend casually in a more casual setting, the royal gives her friend a smile back. Cormag keeps poking at one of the fossils that he was studying.[break][break]

“Are you looking into the fossils here at the dig site?” Elise asked while she dusts off one of the Plume Fossils near the Cover fossil she had been looking at. Her Noibat gets a little nosy and tries to pick up one of the Cover fossils with his hands though he gets a stern look from the shiny Charizard that was on watch duty to ensure that no one else would disturb the site.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Lost World [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 19:07:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Why, yes,” he nodded as he popped a scuffed Moon Ball open and let his Lucario, Vincent, out to join him.

“To be honest, I actually found Terra’s… preserved fossil in a dig very similar to this several years ago,” he admitted quietly.

Terra, his Aerodactyl.

Warped by power and anger, always out to get him if he wasn’t careful…

“It’s about the main reason why I’m down here… I just realized something about Shadow Pokémon and how they’re cut off from so many things. Things like…”

He crouched down to turn over what looked like a Sail Fossil piece in his hands before he sighed.

“…things like how Terra can’t mega-evolve anymore after he was… changed.”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Lost World [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 22:28:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As Vincent the Lucario joins in alongside Alexei, Cormag the Noibat runs over to the taller Lucario and leaves from poking at a Cover fossil with excited chittering noises. He got so excited over seeing Vincent that the Noibat almost trips over a Dome fossil in which Elise would gently shove the fossil to the side. “It must have felt exciting when you revived Terra out from his long slumber, right?” She replied to Alex’s little story with a smile since she had seen the number of Tyrunt and Tyrantrum running around the draciary when she last visited.[break][break]

The royal ambassador frowns a little when Alexei describes the downside of Terra, his Aerodactyl, becoming a Shadow Pokemon. His Pokemon changed in personality to be more feral and ruthless while the Aerodactyl wasn’t able to mega evolve anymore. “I’m sorry to hear that. My Froslass has become something of a ruthless ghost too.” The royal didn’t take her Froslass out with her anymore because Ayaka would attack people if they deem to be threats. “Maybe if you find another Old Amber here, you can have another friend that will be non-aggressive.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Lost World [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 19:02:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Yep… the first time I pulled out the piece of amber that had the little dot inside it, before I went to the museum and brought it back to life—and saw Terra for the very first time,” he continued with this wistful, longing look on his face.

His Lucario was over somewhere else, digging with his paws (and counting this as training in the process) while they were out here, looking through the ground and crushed rock for something—hell, anything that they could bring back.

He frowned at the mention of even her own Pokémon being changed.

“It’s… terrifying, these days. When Terra’s out. I have to keep him inside his Pokéball because he’s gotten way more ruthless lately…”

He sighed afterward.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Lost World [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 8:05:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The first time that Remiel showed her pictures of the Skull fossil when she visited the draciary, she liked seeing the details on the ancient fossil. “I can understand that you’ve wanted that same joy again. While my Froslass doesn’t have a way to mega evolve, she was a Pokemon I caught in the wild and has acted as my maid for a while.” She gives the gym leader a look of longing too since Ayaka was not going to be the same again. Shadow Pokemon were more aggressive than she thought and the ambassador would have to keep her in her Dusk Ball now.[break][break]

And Elise understood just how terrifying Shadow Pokemon were since she had seen how terrible Terra had been in the dream world they explored together. “Nowadays, I keep my Shadow Froslass inside her Dusk Ball. I’m scared she might hurt someone if I let her out.” The Galarian royal replied with a long sigh while her Noibat tries to help dig out any of the other fossils and she’d release her Zorua outside of his Dusk Ball to help Cormag with the digging.

TAGS[break]
NOTESArchaeological Avalanche

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Lost World [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 18:28:55 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Do you think there’s a way for them to be turned back to normal?” he asked her as he spotted a particular patch of dirt he hadn’t sifted through yet, before crouching down to start getting some dirt to run through the sifting pan he had brought along with him.

“You saw what Terra was capable of while we were stuck in that dreamscape… it was a terrifying sight to see. Like they don’t know us anymore.”

Another sigh escaped him as he saw something—only to realize it was the curve of a Helix Fossil, before he let out a bit of a chuckle.

“There’s this weird online thing going about people calling this one ‘Lord Helix’ and I don’t get it, it’s just an Omanyte,” he cackled; an attempt to lighten up the mood.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights