saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 4:15:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"do you think it's me kyogre hunts?"[break][break]

he asks a question he already knows the answer to. history dictates it to be the truth as the two primordial titans of hoenn have always been at opposite ends, never to find common ground.[break][break]

but these aren't normal circumstances. with one side provoked and on the loose, it will be a different fight than what has transpired before.[break][break]

"and if so, do you think it's wise that we're stood here on the shores of mossdeep waiting for it?"[break][break]

[break]
mission

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 15:55:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]They had not come here together, but side-by-side they now stood looking out into the vast ocean beyond, tense and eagerly waiting.

"Who are we to question the will of Gods?" But he knew that answer already. The man next to him, with all of his faults, was the chosen of such a God. How? He had little clue. What Greyson knew of Groudon was sparse, but the legendary was an unrelenting, literal force of nature. Its steps could shift continents, cause earthquakes, and churn the earth to its will. In retrospect it made sense that Matias was its chosen, as the man himself was a cataclysm walking. At least, the man he knew now. Once, he'd called Matias a friend, but no longer.

Was it really the influence of Groudon that had changed him? Or, had Groudon seen the man he was always meant to be and simply opened the pathway for him to become it?

He shakes his head free of those philosiphies. Leave it to the scholars, and the scientists, to figure out how and why the Avatars tick the way they do. He just needed to ensure he could stand against them, if it came down to it.

"Regardless of whether or not it's a good idea, our pride demands it, doesn't it? To stand against nature itself and tell it to go fuck itself."

It really was exciting.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 15:34:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you continue to surprise me to this day, connors."[break][break]

he says, chuckling.[break][break]

"there are not many who would have done what you did. you called me out for my actions, you confronted me, and you even threatened to kill me."[break][break]

on more than one occasion, if he recalls correctly, which begs the question of how is still part of the elite four? is the agenda so against matias that the league could excuse attempted murder?[break][break]

he wonders.[break][break]

"you've come a long way from the boy i met on that ranch. well done."[break][break]

[break]
mission

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 16:50:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Even if it wasn't Matias's intention to, Greyson couldn't help but feel patronized; nevertheless, he shrugs off the other man's comment.

"If you're waiting for a compliment on my end -- you'll be disappointed." He shakes his head, his next words coming even without conscious thought.

"For a man with that much power at your fingertips, you could affect real, positive change. You could reunite families separated by mountains, naturally fortify cities under the league's control, dig until you find new sources of water, so corporations don't strangle those left helpless, and so much more. But, alas, what I said to you all those months ago still reigns true, doesn't it?"

He gives the avatar a small, amused smile.

"You're just a cog in a perpetually spinning wheel."

He exhales a long breathe, attention shifting to the water that laps harmlessly against the pier.

"We don't need to play at being nice with one another. We're here to do one simple thing -- what even your

primal

nature demands -- and beat-back Kyogre. Anything else is simply a waste of time.
"

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 9:53:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"aren't we all?"[break][break]

his wide smile contrasts '. the conversation goes as well as he expects it to, each beat predictable and likely deserved, and though he could continue trying to goad the elite four, he decides against it, agreeing that this is a waste of their time.[break][break]

"it is me kyogre hunts, by the way, so i hope you'll do your best to fight with me instead of against me."[break][break]

he says, palming a particular pokeball as the rolling clouds above break for a DROUGHT.[break][break]

"because i am hoenn's best hope."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:37:27 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Only half of the sky responds to Matias, and his patrons, power. The other half fills with rolling storm clouds as a

drizzle

begins to sporadically pour. He looks over to the man, shrouded in in the shade and under the pour of water, and says nothing.

If Matias was Hoenn's best hope -- they'd already lost.

Suddenly, the ocean surges to life, a great presence settling around them. From its depth, a massive form rises, slow and methodical despite the thrashing waves. It stares silently at the son of Groudon, but beneath that sapphire hide, a

primal

anger surges.

"Don't expect me to step if it goes to eat you."

Against the backdrop of their 'cooperation', a

hydro pump

shoots forth with the destructive force of mother nature itself.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 10:35:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

and there it is: KYOGRE, rising to the surface backdropped by DRIZZILE and thrashing waves.[break][break]

"didn't think you would."[break][break]

he doesn't trust with much, let alone his life.[break][break]

as HYDRO PUMP flies toward them, he manipulates the earth, though not nearly fast enough to stop the attack from impacting. the attack shreds through his defenses, slamming into his shoulder to knock him back.[break][break]

his feet dig into the sand, struggling under the pain as he finds a pokeball.[break][break]

GROUDON emerges, HAMMER ARM swinging down at its primordial rival.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 17:02:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]As the titans duke it out, Greyson surveys his options.

Primarily a combat and support specialist, he found that one, if not both paths, would not be easy here. Either way, he knew he would be in for a rough time; nevertheless, he moves to act.

Rummaging for an orb, he releases the Vespiquen. Her wings vibrate with enough intensity to be felt through the earth for a moment, before the fight overshadows that entirely.

"Calm the Kyogre!" He orders, eyes never leaving the clash.

Pheromones fill the space as she issues an

absolute decree

. With any luck, it would pause the legendary enough for Matias to get a hit or two in.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:11:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

their main goal, as echoed by those within the league, is to calm kyogre enough to contain it. the easiest way to do that would be through force; knock it out cold, as some would say.[break][break]

matias' goal is slightly different.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

the earth beneath them turns as DESOLATE LAND spreads out, empowered by the DROUGHT above. together, he channels the PRIMAL ENERGY within him, enabling groudon to turn the tide with SOLAR BEAM.[break][break]

"don't let it fucking escape!" he barks an order at .[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 5:10:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson can't help but reflect Matias's signature back at him.

"Tch."

He'll deal with him later.

Lips still in a sneer, he recalls Vespiquen, revealing the form of a much more suitable Pokemon. Swinging her lance in an arc, Zero releases a wave of

electric terrain

. As her

quark drive

begins to spin, she raises her blade and brings it down in an arc. Shadow pools into a

slash like night

, grazing the legendary, and cutting a line in the water for hundreds of feet.

Kyogre roars in pain, though the brunt of which was due to its ancient rival's

solar beam

calming its mind

, the water deity rears back and releases an

origin pulse

point-blank.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 6:20:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

PRECIPICE BLADES erupt from the depths of the sea to try and protect groudon from ORIGIN PULSE but it proves too slow. struck by the attack, groudon's SOLAR BEAM redirects upward, and only by sheer luck does it avoid dragging it across the city of mossdeep.[break][break]

even though matias knows the damage this battle could cause, he doesn't care enough to lead them further away.[break][break]

ignoring 's presence, matias takes to the skies atop his MEGA-EVOLVED charizard before closing in on kyogre, empowered by the DROUGHT above that's accompanied by rain.[break][break]

HURRICANE whips into the ocean, spilling onto the beach where greyson stands.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 22:56:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Curses, more than he could ever admit to saying in a single sitting, die beneath the roar of the approaching

hurricane.

Violet hues narrow, mind racing against a literal disaster-level threat, before they settle on the metal shoulders of his Iron Valiant.

If this hurricane got beyond him than the city would not come out unscathed.

"ZERO!" He roars above the razor-sharp winds, catching her attention. The Paradox Pokémon looks up slowly and with rigid movements, her gaze falling on the approaching calamity with calm precision. Without missing a beat, she shifts a single step back, hips lowering as she fills her halberd with psychic energy.

Meanwhile, Greyson makes his own preparations, embracing the connection his

sygna suit

provides with the Comfey hidden beneath his sleeve: A dull peach and green-toned light pulses from beneath his coat, an aroma of flowers filtering the air around him, and a multi-colored crown of flowers floating above his head.

Pulling on that power, he wills a

helping hand

to empower his Iron Valiant, watching from behind as the the metallic frame tenses beneath gathered power. He tosses a dozen

flower shields

between themselves and the town, thinner with each iteration.

In a flash she releases a cross-shaped

psycho-cut

that tears the hurricane into four-parts. It lingers, for a moment longer, before slowly dissipating. Heated metal produces smoke as the Paradox Pokemon rights itself, staring back at the titans that duke it out.

Greyson's eyes instead linger with scathing anger at Matias for a moment longer than normal, before returning it to the fight.

They needed to wrap this up and quick, or there would be no Mossdeep in the end.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 17:03:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

too engaged in the battle to ever think about the damage and destruction it would end up causing, matias continues chipping away at kyogre's tough defense, its slippery scales proving efficient at shrugging off his attacks, not to mention the constant barrage of ORIGIN PULSES that target them.[break][break]

his patience ticks away.[break][break]

at that very moment, doesn't exist. it's just groudon, kyogre, and .[break][break]

"wait!"[break][break]

flying down low, matias raises his arms, manipulating the earth beneath the water to quickly rise into an EARTH SPIKE that slams into kyogre's belly, not sharp enough to pierce through but solid enough to lift it out of the water.[break][break]

groudon's SOLAR BEAM shoots out at it, backdropped by the quaint city of mossdeep.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 16:08:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]

[attr="class","postruinsart"]
[attr="class","postruinsartdrk"]
[attr="class","postruinsartlght"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]This battle was going to continue until there was nothing left of the city.

Matias's SOLAR BEAM strikes blubbery flesh, tossing the whale further back into bay. It lands with a massive splash, waves forming in the wake. Its groan of pain shakes the earth and stirs the wave, another ORIGIN PULSE firing off to the Groudon before it can fill the space between them.

Greyson, on the other hand, releases two more Pokémon to the field before moving to stand by them.

"Keep pushing it back out to sea." Greyson spills the words out between clenched teeth, eyes lifting to watch the battle, hoping that Matias was intelligent enough to comprehend what needed to be done. Unfortunately, he suspected Matias was too lost in his PRIMAL RAGE.

With an encroaching wave threatening the surf, he dishes out commands to his team.

"We'll play damage control. Try to reduce the damage to the surrounding area. Zero — assist Matias." A nod sends them to their tasks, the Iron Valiant racing atop her ELECTRIC TERRAIN after the titans.

The other two, a Lapras and Meowoscarda, tend to other tasks.

A wave of SHEER COLD freezes the incoming wave long enough for the FRENCY PLANT to bolster the natural defenses with massive roots, and vines, all the while a HELPING HAND assists them both.

He'd let Matias have his moment — for now.

[attr="class","postruinspkmn"]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:135px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:35:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

much like his other encounters with KYOGRE, this one ends no different. it escapes with its tail tucked between its flubber and disappears back into the depths of the ocean to hide and recover, leaving nothing in its wake but tattered relationships.[break][break]

this time, it's with .[break][break]

matias lands back on the beach, drenched in sweat, seawater, and rain. he swipes at his cheek, sighing as he recalls his pokemon.[break][break]

the DROUGHT fades.[break][break]

"you were sloppy out there, connors."

[attr="class","bottom"]