Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 1:03:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]

[attr="class","postruinsart"]
[attr="class","postruinsartdrk"]
[attr="class","postruinsartlght"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]Was it ignorance, idiocy, or narcissism that led Matias to stand in-front of Greyson and critique his actions?

Incredulously, he can only stare at the Avatar before he laughs. It's broken, slow-to-start, and genuine. "You—" the words die in his throat, as action surges him forward. Carrying not a bit of the typical hate for Matias, Greyson swings.

"—fucking idiot!"

[attr="class","postruinspkmn"]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:135px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 10:18:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

not this again.[break][break]

too tired to put up a decent fight, matias takes the punch, feeling the pain blossom underneath 's fist against his cheek that splits open from the impact. blood leaks as he steps back, not wanting to hurt the man.[break][break]

"the fuck was that for?"[break][break]

he growls.[break][break]

"if anything, i should be the one hitting you."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 0:02:34 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

[attr="class","postruinstxt"]Pain of his own blossoms in his knuckles, and judging by the quick glance downwards, he'd dislocated at least one of them.

That was another problem. The one with two legs in-front of him was the primary concern.

"Look around you dumbass!"

He makes a quick, heated motion with one of his arms. His anger drives him a half-a-step backwards, attention shifting to that of which he's emphasizing.

The beachfront was in ruins, deep trenches gouged out of the earth; the pier and half of the ships docked floating in pieces; large tendrils of vines, the likes of which operated as makeshift walls, warped and ripped and torn. and that was only half of it.

"You're out of fucking control Matias. Had I not been here, you'd sunk half this god damn city. As it stands right now, this could cost the League millions in damages alone."

He drops his arm, replacing it with the other as he tosses a flippant disregarded motion.

"But hey, what the hell do you care? Really took your pound of flesh out there, huh? Fuck all the little people caught in the way of the great Matias Silph, chosen of Groudon."

He spits into the sand, eager to get any trace of his name from his tongue.

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:135px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:47:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the beachfront is in ruins, but mossdeep still stands.[break][break]

"what the fuck do you think i've been trying to do, connors? you and reyes and anna all fucking judge me but without me, mossdeep would be flooded, and everyone would have drowned."[break][break]

he barks back at , lacking the same bite as their previous encounters.[break][break]

"i'm doing what history demands me to. no one else can oppose kyogre but me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 12:32:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

[attr="class","postruinstxt"]Silence stretches as Greyson breathes in, then out, letting the rage thin out with each exhale. When he speaks next the echo of anger still exists, but under significant control.

"History demands nothing of you. You are not Groudon." Chosen or not, the man had a choice. Whether or not he wanted to choose otherwise was entirely different.

"Since your and Groudon's... agreement, you've slowly descended into something unrecognizable. Yes, Mossdeep still stands, but if you destroy everything you're meant to protect, what's the point?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 9:09:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

with a deep breath, he stills the vortex of emotions that threaten to spill. when they're quiet enough, he looks back at the elite four.[break][break]

"before groudon,"[break][break]

he says in a tone that seems almost unrecognizable now, reflecting a similar sort of innocence had carried with him that day on the ranch.[break][break]

"did you trust me?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 1:50:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

[attr="class","postruinstxt"]When had the last time these two had spoken like this? There was heat, and anger, sure — but more than that, there was something civil here.

But the memory he recalls sparks that angry, vile disgust.

"I trusted you even after Groudon, Matias." He pushes through clenched teeth. "It was after you assaulted my girl— , mocked me for it, and then attempted to kill me that we've become like this now."

Did he expect to trust him now?

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:135px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 8:10:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the confusion is apparent in the way matias looks at his fellow elite four because he can barely remember any of those things. not the assault on , not how he mocked for it, and certainly not the attempt at their life.[break][break]

is his mind that frail?[break][break]

"then i'm sorry."[break][break]

he says after a breath.[break][break]

"for all of that shit."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 12:46:54 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

[attr="class","postruinstxt"] The earth was unwavering, unapologetic, and unforgiving. It was steadfast and resolute. It was a primordial force of nature.

Yet here before him the mountain bends. Greyson could only meet the statement with conflicted silence.

A year ago he would've taken the apology at face value, but now he wasn't even half as naive as before.

"You're sorry? Prove it." He doubts the Mountain would bend twice, but he presses on anyway. "Stay away from for good."

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:135px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 5:33:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the continents may shift but they do not bend for 's ask; one so ridiculous that it almost makes him rescind everything he's said so far.[break][break]

"you ask for the impossible."[break][break]

his head shakes; his eyes reflect sorrow and longing, as though the thought of never being able to see again would break him.[break][break]

"she's my friend."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 22:13:43 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

[attr="class","postruinstxt"] His own head shakes alongside Matias's.

"All the more reason you should leave her be; you're selfish, and destructive. You assaulted her, and you know damn well she's too forgiving to hold that against you."

Annalise looked for the good in others — Greyson knew better.

"So, I'll do it on her behalf. If you really are seeking forgiveness, then start with a little self-sacrifice."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 8:48:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

silence befalls them, held by the weight of the ask, and for moments, he considers it as he knows it to be true; is impulsive, selfish, and destructive. it would only be a matter of time until he hurts again, so what is asked of him is only right.[break][break]

"i'll talk to her."[break][break]

but even if it makes sense, even if all roads lead to that, he seeks to carve out another.[break][break]

"if that's what she wants, then i'll listen, but i need to hear it from her."[break][break]

and not ; a man.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
the world outside
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 13:56:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

[attr="class","postruinstxt"]He knew Matias wouldn't take the offer; the man was selfish to the very core.

Just like his Patron.

Shaking his head, Greyson reaches for a Pokéball at his belt. A charcoal feathered Braviary appears to his left, wings tucked and head shaking.

"I don't care how tired you are, Matias. Stick around and put your powers to actual use. Fix the god-damned beach. Consider it step-1 to actually changing into a decent human being."

Greyson on the other hand? He needed a shower, and sleep. With a powerful flap of wings, the duo departs.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the world outside
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 4:28:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

luckily for them and for the civilians of mossdeep, matias never tires, blessed with boundless energy which has often been put to good use by the league. this time is no different.[break][break]

as departs, matias remains on the beach to clean up the aftermath of the battle. every now and then, he waves at bystanders and onlookers, but does no more than that even if approached.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the world outside
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 2:15:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)