She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
Wintertime Beachtime [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 0:21:34 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Even in the winter, Gwendolyn tended to really pass by the beach whenever possible. The cold weather had really made a lot of people avoid the frigid waters, but that meant that the Pokemon currently out and about had ample room to go around and stretch their legs. She came prepared with her team and some pokeballs to go hunting for more members of her team. They weren't dragons, but still very handy!

"I wonder what Pokemon are out and about." Gwen said, still chilling in her jacket as she began her walk across the sands.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,989 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Wintertime Beachtime [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 7:51:36 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Thankfully, Hoenn's winters were mild, and Slateport was far south enough and far away enough from the Silent Icelands that the water wouldn't be too cold. Yes, it was a little chilly, but not so much that a Pokémon and human couldn't adapt to the temperature. It certainly was not too chilly for the giant, saddled Sharpedo flailing about at the end of a wooden pier used for Mantine Surfing contests in the summer months.

The splashing may have caught the jacket-wearing blonde's attention. If she were to look in the predator's direction, she would see a spiky-haired trainer sitting on the pier's edge, looking like he was about to grab onto the dark-type's fin and cast off from the beach.

{WC: 122}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Snacker       Sharpedo       Good
Illumina      Lanturn        Good
Kairi         Vaporeon       Good
Fumiko        Samurott       Good
Toshiro       H!Samurott     Good
Ripley        Barraskewda    Good
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights