TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Icebound Journey [S]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 4:52:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she nodded, ”if i happen to find any more clues, i’ll be sure to reach out.”[break][break]

penrose beep-booped back at the ice titan, covering its face and giggling before hovering closer. the poipole dared to reach out, prompting lulu to lunge forward to grab for it like one would a toddler. ”penrose, no. no touching.”[break][break]

with the alien squirming in her arms, she looked back at howard with another tight smile, a hint of exhaustion lingering behind it. at his question, she thought for a moment, before answering, ”the labs are… different, i’d say.” they harmonized better. things were less political – but she wouldn’t dare point it out verbally.[break][break]

after another pause to consider, in the end all the advice she had to give was, ”be careful.” and don't ever think you'll get out alive.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Icebound Journey [S]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 5:32:46 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
As Penrose grew closer, the golem's pattern flashed. Lulu lunging to grab the Poipole caused the pattern to dull as the Ultra Beast was removed from the vicinity.

Regice was a construct created for the sole purpose of defending the civilization that Rocket had plundered back in October. It was a robot after Lulu's own heart, but that was all the golem was. To many, including the admin, that was all it needed to be. It lacked a soul, it lacked a heart, and it was designed for one purpose:

War.

Yet a machine programmed to wage only war did it with purity. Because it could do nothing but fight, Regice had no need to distinguish. That made its war pure and noble.

The love of a machine was the purest in the universe. Regice would strike down Penrose with the same amount of dedication that it would Eternatus, or any other god. No living creature could make that distinction.

The golem disappeared into its Pokeball as Howard looked at Lulu. His eye was so bright. The admin was excited for this promotion. Despite his worries, he seemed excited to finally make bank.

If only he knew what was to come.

"I will." He always was. He had lied his way up to admin, he could keep lying now. Even as the chain choked around his neck. "Thanks, Lulu. I'll take it to heart."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Icebound Journey [S]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 5:16:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: