kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
rks: navy & kyle
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 14:31:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a letter in his pocket?

"i woke up with this." he takes out a knife, dark as the night, and uses it to chip away at the shield embedded on the stone and ice.

he continues to chip away at it as he answers the question.

"they could've since we haven't seen anything like the darkest day since then," he answers. "but even if they weren't, i don't think it's right to blame the strong for not doing the work for the weak."

he strikes the knife from necrozma's crystalline body deep into the stone, his attempt more forceful than the last.

"you definitely should understand out of all people. that's why i vouched for you to get in on aqua despite not being an avatar."

another harsh one strikes. it finally chips away from the shape, cracking away the edges of the shield. the only thing left to do was to take it out of the mold, which kyle invites navy to do himself with a flick of his head.

"if you cannot trust to have a hero save you, just be the hero yourself! childish, i know, but hey, if it works, it works."

it was the creed of kyle during his reign as the king of motostoke, as well as gabriel navidson.

navy raised a good kid.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 1:41:55 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
A TOMORROW YOU WILL NEVER SEE.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Heh. You sound like Gabe.” Bailey Cooper lit a fire under that boy like Navy wouldn’t believe, after what happened on the train. His brother had been some nobody then. He’d worked so hard. Trained. Forced Navy and Ironsides to train with him, much to their mutual derision.[break][break]
And maybe you’re right, in war.” It is now, at last, his turn to grasp the shield. It feels good in his hand. Blessed with no natural regenerative abilities, he still endures countless injuries. Having a shield would help. It’s tempting, just like the sword close by is tempting.[break][break]
But how many of those home grown heroes regret it, you think? If they end up dying? If they even get time to think?” If he had a Pokemon who could read minds, he would have gone back to the day Gabriel Navidson died. He wants to know, more than anything, if he died with regrets.[break][break]
It’s a stupid question. Kyle, Gabe, and Navy are all bound by a common thread: each of them has died. The former and the latter were just blessed to venture back from the other side.[break][break]
I just…want ‘em all to survive this war, man. Want ‘em to figure out there’s stuff they can do besides be a hero.” There’s a part of him that relates to those two heroes. He relates to them more and more with each passing day, if only in this one way: they too are not creatures made for a peaceful world.[break][break]
The shield comes free. Rusted though that shield might be, it fits in his hand like it was made just for him. From the stone, he hears something howl.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 1:42:37 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HERO DUO 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Miraculously, the shield dislodges itself from the stone. A howl sounds from the stone itself as it breaks apart, revealing a Zamazenta that had slumbered as a sculpture for many years. Should you choose to, granting the canine with the shield causes the hero to transform.[break][break]

Absorbing the nearby metals strewn across the battlefield, the Zamazenta ascends to its regal form. As the Fighting Master's Shield, the gilded Zamazenta beckons for you to fight alongside it.[break][break]

Ahead, Dynamax Pokemon stomp across Galar like bloodthirsty titans. Eternatus fires a DYNAMAX CANNON toward your position.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the defensive; protect the citizenry.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 10:24:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"real heroes don't become heroes for the sake of being one."

zamazenta takes the field. although kyle was still talking to navy, he can't take his eyes off the canine. after all, it was an object of his nostalgia, as well as a dog. he likes dogs.

"the ones you're talking about aren't one." it beckons them to fight, causing kyle to brandish his knife. "the real ones are those that have something to protect. the label just happens to be a side effect."

kyle has his beloved hometown. gabe has his ideals. navy might not have one before, but kyle knows it's all that occupies his head nowadays.

"just tell them not to prioritize not dying instead since that will mean losing another chance to protect our humble, little region," he suggests in a humorous manner. "those suckers are the type to buy that reasoning up if you put enough pretty words and inspirational messages in between."

his ninetales charges alongside him, firing off bouts of sheer cold at each enemy they pass during their charge.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 11:38:25 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

A skeletal dragon rules the sky. Dynamax Pokemon surround them. Innocent little hamlets are being assaulted left and right.[break][break]
They’re offered a veritable playground of options. [break][break]
I’ll tell ‘em that, but you know me. Can’t tell people something I don’t believe. Hard to tell someone not to die for the region when I’ve already croaked once.” Cracking his knuckles, he winces when the left hand cracks. “Makes me a hypocrite.”[break][break]
They face bigger concerns than hypocrisy. Zamazenta beckons Navy. He holds the shield. He released it from the stone. It needs its shield to help these people. Without hesitation, he gives the hero what it needs.[break][break]
Zamazenta’s thanks is a wide guard, protecting both trainers from Eternatus’s cannon. It buys them precious seconds. Long enough for Navy to get an idea.[break][break]
Say…I know Big Bird’s off doing his own thing, but you’ve got part of him, yeah? Think this fight’s as good a place as any for you to show him off, if you can. Won’t deny I’ve always wanted to see what the fuss is about.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 4:03:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you're already a hypocrite. what's one more offense to add to that?" he responds with a smile.

to talk about society failing the youth joining dangerous raids despite being unable to stop them himself; to be discussing about the elite four spot after proclaiming distrust with the league; to say self-proclaimed shouldn't be dying despite being the literal same thing he's describing.

kyle calls it out as he sees it.

"i sometimes forget i can do it." kyle takes out a feather and crushes it, turning it into ash. "and don't you dare do the same with the one i gifted you," he tells navy.

even his ninetales stops at the sight of the large ho-oh forming from the ashes and soaring in the sky, looming over the fight. it's brightness and color directly contrasts against the brooding dullness of the battlefield, acting like a guiding star in the fight.

it caws before it breathes sacred fire all over the poisoned lands tainted by eternatus. despite scorching the ground, it was the same kind of flames that can distinguish between friend or foe.

"oi!" he calls out to zamazenta. "don't let me take the spotlight. this is your story."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 23:09:47 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Wouldn’t dream if it.” Tapping on his hat, where his own feather sits, he looks out across the battlefield. A dynamaxed Machamp roars, trying to charge at them through the sacred fire. This was its first, and only, mistake. The fire burns like few mortal beings can comprehend, purging it of toxins and setting it up perfectly for what is to follow.[break][break]
Not my style to use up a gift like that.” He grins. Zamazenta gathers power into himself, a warrior’s instinct guiding his aim. The wolf launches up through the sky like a missile, slamming into the Machamp’s chest with a devastating behemoth bash. [break][break]
Eternatus’s influence is gone in a heartbeat. Energy explodes as the Machamp shrinks back to its regular size. Falling over onto its back, it faints in exhaustion. Whether it was a willing participant or was swayed by the poison, Navy will never know. All he knows is that they don’t have a moment to breathe.[break][break]
Eternatus swoops down low, ready to make another pass over a hamlet.[break][break]
You handle offense, I’ll handle defense. Think even a hypocrite like me can handle that much.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 11:58:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that's good," he sighs of relief. "cause it doesn't do anything."

he figures he might as well mention it.

kyle recalls the ninetales and brings ho-oh back to him. it makes a u-turn in the sky and starts to charge at the eternatus with enthusiasm that doesn't befit the avatar itself.

"of course, of course."

kyle rubs the heel of his foot against the ground, sparking a fire that dies as fast to produce ash. from it comes a raikou, who serves its purpose as ho-oh's supporter with a thundering howl that resonates throughout the battlefield.

"it definitely doesn't fit your style-" ho-oh continues closing the distance, its beak ready to spew a sea of sacred fire against the blight of galar. "-but somehow, that role fits you more."

in terms of personality, at least.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 12:13:36 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Zamazenta prowls like a pack leader beside Raikou. Intelligent eyes chart a path forward. With so great a host, defending these people will not prove difficult. Navy swears he sees a glint of mingled relief and gratitude in the great shield wolf’s eyes.[break][break]
Maybe.” Is his cryptic answer to the notion that Zamazenta suits him. It is not about whether something does or does not suit him. What matters is the desperate wish in his heart – that they’d show themselves in reality as well as this simulated memory. People need their help. He needs their help. Navy knows he will survive without its help, but he wishes he didn’t have to.[break][break]
Arceus…fight already!” He shouts vented frustration at Zamazenta. Inclining his head, Navy sees the wolf acknowledge his words. He turns away. Before them is another of the massive, lumbering giants that plague this poisoned bygone land. Energy gathers around him. Zamazenta shoots like a rocket up at the Dynamaxed Leafeon, sending it reeling back.[break][break]
Kyle, you’re up!” With the Leafeon focused on Zamazenta, there’s nothing to stop Ho-oh from going on the offensive with its cleansing flames.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 18:59:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there's a flash of light from the ho-oh, indicative of the z-move in play.

rain starts to fall heavily, and thunder rumbles from the sky. elements from the legend where the beasts originate replay themselves in zamazenta's story as the cataclysm that burnt the tower of ho-oh's perch happens one more time in the simulation.

the fire from the storm spreads in the large area around them, burning down everything in a destructive path that contradicts the image of healing flames that kyle was accustomed to abusing.

the avatar says no words, but his expression hints that he is aware of ho-oh's capabilities despite not having displayed it before.

the bolt of thunder strikes down the area, flashing their vision with white, which transitions the current stage to the next.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 4:21:45 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]KORAIDON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene changes to a terastal cavern. Encased entirely in these crystals, you see your reflection... and beside yourself is a massive lizard-like creature. The simulation states that the Pokemon is a Koraidon: a muscular, ferocious dragon able to break the earth with its fists. No other data exists pertaining to this Winged King. Curiously, it seems paired with you.[break][break]

A roar rattles down the tunnel. Another Koraidon stomps toward you in apex form, its fierce plume and twisted antennae flicking about like whips.[break][break]

You're in the middle of a territorial dispute and there's no way out.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Win the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 4:38:30 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Reaching out his hand, Navy sees the world goes white. He hears static, which themselves are precursors to sparks. Their simulated universe was not expecting this. Electricity shocks Navy as he tries to stay composed in the white void. Fear seeps in when, for just a moment, he feels he will be stuck there.[break][break]
And then, by the grace of the tera, he lives again. Slumping on the ground, he finds himself in a bright cavern. Crystals surround them – bright, brilliant, radiating endless possibility. Power, fantasy, hope all gather here.[break][break]
In the light of the crystals, he sees he is not alone. Kyle and Shuwen are both there, but they are not the only ones sharing the simulation. A winged king stands at their side. Huffing, he nurses an injury at his side. Crimson blood tints scarlet scales. The king is injured.[break][break]
…damn, that’s cool.” The younger man, the one he was before Galar, can’t help making that remark. His grin is that younger man’s grin, turning to face the sound of an oncoming roar. “Sounds like something’s coming.”[break][break]
And, in a heartbeat, they see. A twin of their own king stands ready, this one nursing no injury. Sunlight reflects off the cavern walls.[break][break]
Looks like brother’s fighting brother. Got enough juice left in the tank for this, Lopez?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 2:50:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his ninetales attempts to stir up heavy snowfall, but the sun seemed to overpower his pokemon's capabilities. perhaps the ninetales was stunted by fatigue from facing two other scenarios, or perhaps it's just that were stronger weather setters.

in the case that they were fire-types, kyle recalls the fairy-type that would've been strong against both of them had he known their actual typings.

"the last fight was draining, but looks like we have no choice either way."

he was ready to complain, like he always do. despite the urge to whine, kyle still steps up to do whatever it was expected from him.

as he mentioned, they have no choice. their only exit was to clear the scenario or die

in a limited area around him, kyle can choose pokemon and allies to REGENERATE HEALTH OVER TIME in the midst of battle and gain the effects of NATURAL CURE upon switching out.

still, ho-oh seemingly has gifted kyle with tools to win battles of attrition. a warm aura cradles them as they size up the opposing koraidon, keeping navy's pokemon up while he chooses the next pokemon to bring out.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 5:18:18 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

We’re two of the best trainers in the region.” Navy grins, pulling out a pokeball. Crystalline splendor reflects off the red-white sheen. “If we can’t take an endurance match, what’re we even doing here?”[break][break]
Out comes Roland – or rather, a Roland. Before the battle of Dewford, Roland was the name given to a Gallade raised by Navy and Gabe alongside a Gardevoir named Olivier. The brothers found them as babies, their mother having died in the wild. Roland fell into the interdream mist, giving his life to save Navy from and a horde of other paradoxes.[break][break]
This machine bears his name. In Navy’s eyes, it inherited Roland’s soul. The one-armed warrior of the dark future stands in opposition to a brutal past. He looks the part of a knight, stretching his one arm and readying himself for the fight to come. Koraidon, the one that is to be their opponent, favors the machine with a dismissive gaze.[break][break]
Come on! We’ve been through worse!” Fist clenched, he speaks to both Kyle and Roland. The machine charges forward, fae light gathering along the edge of his blade.[break][break]
Roland meets a charging dragon. Koraidon revs the wheel on its chest, spinning it. Knight and dragon are launched onto a collision course with one another beneath a blazing sun.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 17:21:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his hand was already hovering a pokemon that can change the weather, but his first move changes when he sees the pokemon that navy takes out.

"sometimes, i wish i was average so i can justify complaining."

the manectric pops out of the ball as kyle whines out a complaint against the gods that made him this way.

navy was right. he followed this path knowing the consequences, and so he doesn't have the right to grumble and moan. at least he likes the perks that came with it, as he's in the front seat of every major event hoenn has to face as a region.

"electric terrain!"

the surge of electricity covers the field, powering up the paradox pokemon if kyle understands quark drive well enough.

as the koraidon faces against navy's iron valiant, kyle turns to look at the koraidon on their side. it slowly regains its strength, eyeing the clash as it waits for an opportunity to join the fight again.