[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself 10,000 years ago. You are unsure whether you are in Hoenn or some other region, but you do know you are on the back of a Cyclizar. A humid, lush jungle surrounds you. The heat is unbearable and the air is thick. Sweat clings to the skin like a Spidops' silk.[break][break]

Suddenly, a deafening explosion sounds behind you. A volcano has erupted. A lethal pyroclastic descends upon you and your Cyclizar, and you must race against the clock for your lives.[break][break]

There are two routes you can take:[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Into a cave.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Deeper into the jungle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
rks: navy & kyle
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 10:55:39 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the explosion is the first thing that tickles his stimulus.

"what the fuck was that?"

he looks at his back and sees a volcano. it takes him a second to register the uneven movement below him when his legs aren't even moving. he looks down and sees a cyclizar.

"why are we being pushed straight into action? i wasn't ready!" he complains.

with too much information overload, and the situation being a simulation, thus not actually having them in danger, kyle doesn't mind being indecisive and be an ornament to the sheriff.

a fork on the road presents them with two choices.

"sheriff, which way?" he asks. "you're more awake than i am. i can't think right now."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 11:08:31 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I AM JUST A COWBOY, LONESOME ON THE TRAIL

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

What sits beneath him is no simulation. Thin Lizzy howls, adjusting to the modifications made to her saddle. This is where she belongs, zooming along roads. Tension cuts the air. Sheriff and champion rush forward. From out of the foliage, something snaps at them. Lizzy pivots into a hard turn, cutting her wheel across dirt. It pulls both rider and dragon away from danger, allowing them to hitch their momentum forward.[break][break]
You even gotta ask?” Navy answers the question with a question. Beside them is a cave. Hiding in there wouldn’t be a bad option. It would not, however, be a fun option. Fun is riding headlong into danger – right into the danger zone.[break][break]
Lizzy agrees with the assessment. She shifts gears, picking up speed. Barreling full speed ahead as only a well-trained adrenaline junkie could. Having seen a similar creature on the cover of the book, like hell he wasn’t going to bring her in with him, along with all his old favorites.[break][break]
FULL. SPEED. AHEAD!!” Taking his hat off, he gives a yowl. If nothing else, he’s having fun with this. Like a child in an amusement park, he enjoys his ride with his best friend and his pokemon.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 15:11:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You speed up, racing deep into the jungle on your Cyclizar. However, it is impossible to outrace the pyroclastic flow. Just before you are overcome by the skin melting plume, the scene suddenly freezes.[break][break]

A ROAR OF TIME can be heard and suddenly, you feel your surroundings fast forwarding, rewinding, pausing. Your body and Cyclizar teleport in and out of time and space before you find yourself on a cold rock outcropping.[break][break]

Before you, a Dialga stands menacingly. Its chest diamond is a blood red and orange, magmatic veins course through its body. Suddenly, it charges toward you in a frenzied state.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 15:22:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it grows ever so hot as the unbearable warmth races after them. they have felt it before, when both of them had to save a certain cruise ship from an onslaught of dragon-types.

and once again, dragon-types rule the scenario, with cyclizar as their ride, and dialga as their savior.

they appear elsewhere, and the dialga's role shifts from savior to assailant.

"i'm not very awake for this, navy," he whines. "can we just die and restart over for an easier scenario?"

despite being the avatar of a pokemon renown for reincarnation and revivals, kyle has never once experienced it outside of his initial coronation as ho-oh's chosen. he supposed he now can with the rks simulations.

"let's go, cyclizar."

he reels the pokemon he was riding to the side, who barely dodges the charge of the temporal pokemon. it tries to drift with shift gear, but the impact of the dialga sent shoc kwaves that toppled the pokemon over.

kyle supposed that's enough to wake him up.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 17:14:38 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh hell no.” His heart pumps. There are days where he still feels dead. Days where he contemplates just what he left behind on the other side of the veil. With Kyle at his side, an enemy before him, he feels certain. Here, he knows what he is. Who he is. Just how alive he is, what a joy it is to have fresh hot lifeblood flowing through his veins.[break][break]
Listen up. Key to riding these guys is you have to be one with them. In tune. Feel as they feel. Predict how they’re gonna turn.” Which, of course, didn’t help Kyle all that much. Matters of intuition, like dragon riding, are rarely things that can be taught. Lizzy barrels forward. She aids Navy in the same slide he performed under the AQUA assembly, spinning across the ground like a fidget.[break][break]
Clearing the wave, he pops up with a breaking swipe. It feels like sacrilege, but who’s keeping track? If this god wants to fight, then a fight he shall have. A warrior never backs down from a challenge.[break][break]
You're finally awake.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 7:39:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle wasn't the best teacher out there, but neither was navy if he's going to instruct him with what can basically be translated to 'trust your pokemon.'

"that would be easy if this was my cyclizar!" he complains as he gets up. "and it doesn't feel fair if i get an innocent lizzy caught up in my shenanigans."

he lets the pokemon get back on its feet and scramble away. in the meant time, he takes out a pokemon.

"well, good morning to you then."

his ninetales appears on the field, snow warning heralding his entry. with the same coldness that directly contrasts the heat they experienced earlier, it manifests aurora veils that compound itself one after the other in preparation of the dialga's next attack.

"and now that i'm awake, i realize that you're choosing picking exactly the opposite of surviving."

they could be snowboarding away, but navy wanted otherwise.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 1:33:58 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Can’t believe I gotta be the one to tell you a cheat code.” His voice carries a certain pride, archaic as the term he uses is. The shoe’s on the other foot. Navy’s enjoying the moment even as raw steel power gathers in Dialga’s maw.[break][break]
If you wanna start on your Cyclizar, mount up on ‘em before you start the simulation. Just how out of it were you this morning, Lopez?” They’ve bigger fish to fry at the moment. Nothing in here is fatal, at least so far, so they may as well enjoy the moment.[break][break]
Lizzy breaks on through to the other side. Her claws swipe up at Dialga in a frantic dragon rush before retreating inside the veil. Hot on her heels is a steel beam, searing off her tail. Lizzy cries in pain, but the snow serves as good cover. It’s already starting to regenerate.[break][break]
We’re gonna fight Dialga again.” The smile fades with those words. “And when we do, we gotta be ready. Call it dumb if you want, but this place is a great combat sim. Think ‘bout it like a video game. You can tell Goode you got the high score in the Navidson combat route.” All this said while he’s shaking like a leaf on a tree.[break][break]
Ever since he synced his soul with two dragons, he’s hated the cold.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 3:32:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i... didn't read the manual," he confesses. "i didn't know we're getting a cyclizar event!"

the ninetales sets up a nasty plot in the midst of icy weather for the next turn, baring its fangs against a god. it slowly takes one step back after the other as with its trainer, who takes out his phone to open up a pdf file.

"combat sim is fine and dandy, but i'm not sure if we're going to survive at all if it gets serious."

he flicks through pages of the rks simulation's systems, trying to take in whatever he can in the short amount of time they have. they'll probably die since navy is keen on fighting it though.

eventually, he reaches certain tidbits of it in the file.

"there's no high score here," he informs navy, literally taking his words as they are. "can't we just do the minimum requirement and get to the next stage?"

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 3:40:00 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

You know what that sounds like to me, Kyle!?” Navy shouts as things start to heat up. Dialga’s steel beam melts through one of the supermassive redwoods looming above them. Thin Lizzy dives out of the way, pulling everyone to safety with her.[break][break]
Somewhere along the way, ever a magician, Navy manages to pull out another pokeball. Arthur, a Kommo-O that has bonded with the dragon gym leader recently, roars. His answer to the steel beam is something usually left to the realm of over the top shows.[break][break]
-50 points. You’ll never beat Connors at this rate.”[break][break]
A good old classic beam clash accompanies the words. A steel beam meets an aura sphere. Dialga’s power is immense, even compared to a fully evolved, hardened fighter. The steel beam is winning, inch by inch, but it is slowed. It buys time for a few nasty plots to hatch.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 4:10:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
this was their supposed dynamic when kyle got him to aqua's side: a shield. his ninetales' aurora veil wasn't supposed to be the main defensive component in the fight, but rather, just a tool to get his shield in a better position.

the snow from the snow warning starts to grow stronger. winds build up as temperature drops for both dragons.

"ugh, fine. he can win! watch this cool move though."

keeping the dialga in place was enough for frost to accumulate around its steel plating. the longer that the kommo-o was able to stand, the more ice starts to crust all over the legend.

when snow has seemingly invaded every crevice of its body, the ninetales howls. sheer cold takes grip almost immediately, encasing the dialga from the ground up with ice, until only its head remains uncovered.

the moment it stops its steel beam to react to the ninetales' attack, its entire face gets covered as well.

"do you think it'll take long before it cracks?" he asks navy. "it isn't like kyurem ice after all."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 4:25:07 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

It is a good play.[break][break]
They both play their part marvelously. Navy and Kyle, the dream team that could’ve done so much good so much sooner if Navy had decided to not sit on the fence. Dialga’s eyes gaze down at them with a cool, calculated glare. Were they fighting most Pokemon, that might have been checkmate.[break][break]
The son of the Creator is no normal Pokemon.[break][break]
Its roar echoes through the forest. To call it a roar is to understate the sheer power in its voice. It is not mere command. It is a dictation. Even within the confines of a simulation, time itself begins to unwind. Dialga’s roar of time reverts it back to where it was a minute ago, before it was frozen. Even through the ice which wholly consumes it, the roar resounds. Its maw need not move. Freed of its manmade prison, it advances upon them. Something between respect and annoyance sits in the god’s red eyes.[break][break]
Arthur charges forward as their time seemingly runs out.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 4:25:50 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HERO DUO 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in midst an ancient battlefield in Galar. Ahead, an Eternatus glides around the heavens, conjuring black storms and absorbing red particles from the war-torn region. Around you, Dynamaxed Pokemon wreak havoc on nearby hamlets. [break][break]

Before you, two metallic weapons are set in stone: a sword and shield.[break][break]

Which do you pick?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The sword.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The shield.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 18:09:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
time shifts, and seamlessly transitions the current scene to the next event.

the sound of war and battle sings in kyle's ears as he subconsciously finds himself smiling at the surprisingly nostalgic scene. he was told he was a king once upon a time, and at the moment, he felt it.

"i'm... i'm back?"

the words take him by surprise. the feeling was there, but the mind does not comprehend. having been one of the people who barely remember galar, confusion strikes kyle. he doesn't seem perturbed at the moment, however.

"zamazenta!" words subconsciously spew out of his mouth at this point, alongside a reactionary turn. he finds nothing but a shield that resembles the one it carried."oh."

he points at it for his ninetales to freeze the rocks surrounding it in an attempt to dislodge it. a strike from his heel displays a pitiful attempt to free the shield from its confinement.

"you were in galar too, right?" kyle asks navy as he attacks the weakened integrity of the stone. "do you feel a sense of nostalgia too, like being here just puts you on the same high as being in a dream? or is it just me?"

kyle has always been the type to get sentimental, like a child on christmas eve. he rarely shows it, but at this moment, an enthusiastic smile on his expression was almost out of character.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 1:35:38 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

He’s back in Galar. Of course it all circles around to Galar. Passing curious, the rational part of his mind ruminates, that it is within the pages of the scarlet book that he finds himself here again. Once more, he remembers scraps of paper, torn in the moments before the innards were destroyed.[break][break]
But that part is suppressed. There is no mystery here for him. What matters is that he is mocked with a vision of what he misses, more than anything. A family he will never see again. A life he has given up. A chance for peace, where he was forced to live beyond conflict.[break][break]
It just hurts.” Is what he musters in response to Kyle. “Every time I think about it.” His voice has a husky tone, something that threatens tears. Why is it he always ends up feeling this way with Kyle? Why, when they were riding the high of a good fight moments ago, must he feel like this?[break][break]
I had kids, Kyle. Two. Crystal and Raphael. Wanted to name the kid—” Something stops him from saying Kyle. Even for him, it’s too embarrassing.[break][break]
His calloused hands, broken and torn from fighting, touches the shield after Kyle has weakened their base. A rusted sword and a rusted shield. It is in the sword he was forced to grow.[break][break]
I woke up with a letter in my pocket.” He admits. “I raised a good kid.” Looking up at the weapons again, he asks Kyle a simple question.[break][break]
You…really think they’re doing the best they can? The heroes? No one’s seen them in seven months…they could’ve helped, during the battle on the island, or when all those guys got lost in the swamp.

notes about this post

Notes go here