Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Sky Spirits [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 5:42:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Sky Pillar is where her elder cousin had researched most of the things here for his archaeological studies. This was also a place where the spiraling tower was a holy site for the Draconids to pray to the Dragon Lord known as Rayquaza. Since she would be waiting for a friend of hers to show up at the entrance, the female royal thinks of what other artifacts were there that she can look into when she can come inside from the entrance into the taller tower. [break][break]

Her Mismagius waits with her mistress as yellow eyes look up to the clouds surrounding the top of the Sky Pillar. One could think that they could reach the top if they were allowed to though the Draconids themselves were only allowed to be at the top of the Sky Pillar to see their god for a long time.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Sky Spirits [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 19:11:47 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The good news was, they could visit the Sky Pillar now.

The (unfortunate) news was that since it was surrounded by the ocean, someone was attempting not to perceive its location by staying airborne for as long as humanly possible.

He knew that this place was entirely sacred ground, and so he’d brought along a certain someone else to see what would happen if they scaled the tower… if they were allowed to go that far, that is.

“Sorry if I kept you waiting!” he exclaimed as he came down for the landing, quickly recalling his shiny Braviary so he could give the poor, exhausted avian a rest.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights