They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
What Pairs Good with Chamomile Again...? [Mission]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 9:26:30 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar
Baking- it's a little known hobby of Sio's, and one that they're more than happy to show off their prowess in. Even if it was a bit of an on-a-whim decision to join a bake sale, the prospect of helping a local park raise rennovation funds sounded promising...

And so here Sio sits alongside a couple other bake sale merchants, sporting platters of banana muffins and cinnamon coffee cakes. In between both platters is a certain Sinistea, being held firmly by the detective.

"Now remember, Chamomile," they start, staring down at the small, goopy spirit in the treacup. "No snatching from any of the platters, and especially not from customers, understood?"

Chamomile, in turn, gives a wispy, gurgling sigh and sinks back into its cup- a resigned sort of agreement. Well...there goes the little poltergeist's plans. At least until Sio eventually loses sight of it, at least.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 14:34:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Owing to her mother teaching her how to bake when she was younger, Elise baked a dozen of gingerbread cookies to make for the holidays coming right around the corner and takes a nicely red ribboned bag of her fruity gumdroped buttoned and white frosted creations to the bake sale happening in Slateport Park. Her shiny Polteageist butler takes a tray of Christmas shaped sugar cookies with Psychic supporting the weight as the two of them set them down to a vacant table next to a bunch of other desserts.[break][break]

Though the other pair of woman and her Sinistea showing off their own baked goods doesn’t escape the notice of the ambassador clad in her dark blue coat, scarf, and gloves. Chamomile follows after his lady as Elise came to look over how carefully crafted the other’s baked goods were.[break][break]

“Your baked goods are pretty looking. It’s very nicely crafted with care.” The ambassador speaks to the other lady in her refined Galarian accent while her shiny Polteageist gives a tip of his kettle lid to the Sinistea.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bug

They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 17:49:58 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar
The detective takes quick notice of the ambassador in blue, and Sio gives a small smile and wave to her. Almost immediately, they're scanning her; the regal aura, refined accent, and such a polite pokemon all wrap themselves into an intriguing bundle. Chamomile also takes notice, closely watching the new pair with piqued curiosity.

"Ah, thank you. Yours are as well; I can really see the time and effort put into them." They reply, smile widening ever so slightly. They prop their elbows on the table, black gloved hands folding delicately. Sure, their usual trenchcoat was more than enough warmth, but a plum colored scarf and those very gloves help a bit more.

The Sinistea keeps watching, though its attention shifts solely to the Polteageist as he tips his kettle lid. It tries to follow along, giving a mildly sheepish gurgle as it quickly realizes that it has no lid to speak of. Why did this Polteageist get such a nice kettle while it was still in a chipped little teacup? It simply wasn't fair! Improvising, it grabs a napkin from the table, holding that over its head to tip in lieu of a proper lid or hat. But oh, how badly it wants that lid...
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 14:28:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A compliment is made from the other woman that Elise’s baked treats were made with the time and effort put into them as the female royal gives a slight bow of her head. “Thank you very much, I wanted to get into the holiday spirit that’s around the corner.” With a curious look, the shiny Polteageist looks over to the Sinistea who tries to use a napkin as its own kettle hat. Chamomile gives a little smile and helps to fold the napkin, so that it can look more like a little napkin hat to the other ghost Pokemon.[break][break]

“I should introduce myself before I forget… My name is Elise Calcifet and my royal butler here is Chamomile.” As soon as she introduces her butler, the shiny Polteageist gives the other woman and her Sinistea a greeting. “He ended up finding a new friend with your Sinistea. Your Sinistea is very adorable too.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bug

They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 21:08:37 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar
Sio nods in agreement, giving a small hum alongside it. "Of course- helps makes things a little merrier, I'd say." After all, they certainly associated gingerbread and cinnamon with this time of year- nostalgic scents that reminded them of the better parts of their hometown. All the while, Chamomile gurgles happily as the Polteageist helps it fold the napkin into a proper hat- immediately tilting it afterwards. It looks like it may be less inclined to steal the other's lid...at least for now.

"Ahh, pleasure to meet you then. I am Sio Sotí, and this here is-" They pause- wait, did they hear Elise right? A playful smirk tugs at their lips, and they hum once more. "Why, my Sinistea here is also named Chamomile, but it's certainly no butler. Rather, it's quite...rebellious." It was only behaving well for the time being, after all. Sure it couldn't do away with as much mischief as, say, their Smeargle; but it would always find away to make something go and run amuck. 

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 20:32:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

As Sio introduces herself, Elise gives the other woman a small smile. “A pleasure to meet you too, Sio.” The shiny Polteageist butler dances a little happily when the Sinistea takes the napkin for a lid even if said napkin was not a good substitute for a kettle lid like the teapot ghost had. [break][break]

Seeing a father and his son look over the Christmas-y pastries that the ambassador baked herself, Elise takes two of the gingerbread cookies from the tray and gives the wrapped bags to them. “Here, there’s some for you.” She speaks to the father and his son as they thank her and take the bags to eat.[break][break]

“Oh, is your Sinistea mischievous?” The royal ambassador asks as she looks over to the floating Sinistea beside its owner though maybe some Sinistea were a bit different than what her father raised Chamomile as. “My Polteageist was originally my father’s Pokemon, but he ended up gifting him to me.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights