Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUALITY
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 6:29:44 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Every fiber of Elisabeth's being resisted her arrival at this place. Her legs struggled with each step forward, leaden with reluctance as indignation burned behind the glare in her emerald eyes.[break][break]

She'd famously avoided all attempts at research and bio-scans after her Avatarship with Wo-chien, causing a scene in the medical ward to the point it had taken to calm her enough to leave unhindered.[break][break]

I am not something to be poked and prodded, she'd thought fiercely, and some part of her clung to that rebellion, even now. Though as she stood in the Pyroar's den of 's research laboratory, she already knew that there was no going back.[break][break]

She had to prove to she was playing nice -- that she was an obedient piece on his chessboard, and not a rogue element of gray in a world that only had room for white and black pieces.[break][break]

"I'm here for my inspection," she said bluntly, displeasure radiating from every syllable. "Let's get this over with, Sato."

[attr="class","ooc"][break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUALITY
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 12:31:43 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi could spend a year studying , and still have questions - none of which would have anything to do with legendary Pokemon.[break][break]
Mere days ago, this woman had been a crumpled mess of vulnerability, her tangled emotions drawn out of her like poison from a wound. That Elisabeth had been a soft, delicate, beautiful thing - no more real than the dream mist's illusions. And yet, her transformation back into what Nomi had assumed was her old self had sparked a measure of hope in the Head Scientist. She had always believed that the Elisabeth she'd known prior to Wo-Chien's influence had been capable of overcoming the resentment that festered within her heart.[break][break]
And yet, the woman who entered her lab now was no less aggrieved, no less indignant, than the woman she had been before her physical reversion on the island off Dewford. The blond hair and emerald eyes only further convoluted an already-convoluted situation, one that Nomi felt frustratingly ill equipped to deconstruct. Before Elisabeth had ever become an Avatar - twice over - Nomi had struggled to make sense of her.[break][break]
"I'll try and make this quick," Nomi assured her, sensing the woman's unhappiness. "I'm grateful for your compliance. A dual Avatarship is unheard of. There's a lot to unpack here - all of which will be beneficial for Rocket."[break][break]
And for me, she did not say. The DRK Triad had a particular interest in preventing Avatars. What would Holo think of Elisabeth's situation? Was she even aware of it?[break][break]
Nomi motioned for Elisabeth to sit, then unfolded a sample collection kit, beginning the process of sanitizing the equipment needed to draw blood.[break][break]
"Firstly, how do you feel, Elisabeth?" She asked as she worked. "I can sense the Unown as if they were an extension of my own body. Are you still aware of any...connection to Wo-Chien? To Tapu Fini?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Social | Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUALITY
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 17:38:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Wouldn't want to be perceived as a difficult woman, would we?" she quipped drily, her smile devoid of all warmth.[break][break]

This was one of countless concessions she'd forced herself to make after Wo-chien's distance from her psyche.[break][break]

It was humiliating to be here, to be forced to exist as an object of study for a strange woman like to examine and to assess like a piece of meat at a market. What other choice did she have, though?[break][break]

How many enemies had her resentment and GRUDGES already made her? How sustainable could that way of existing in Rocket be, without the power of her Ruinous beast to justify her unchecked agency?[break][break]

Once Rocket realized how weakened she really was, the tables would turn on her swiftly and immediately. Until then, she had to smooth the waters. She had to remind them of her value outside her Avatarships.[break][break]

And that required cooperation, malicious compliance though it was.[break][break]

"My body is my own," she opened, unsure how to understand the description that the other woman gave of how the Unown affected her. Neither Wo-chien nor Tapu Fini seemed entirely preoccupied with her as a creature of flesh and blood. "However, Wo-chien's presence sits on my mind like a heavy thought or darkening emotion, persistent and unrelenting. Nothing I think and nothing I feel escapes the filter of its perception. Its power demands I surrender all personal privacy."[break][break]

Which was why she was so determined to hold Wo-chien's overwhelming influence back for as long as possible. Wo-chien had drained her to the point of constant irritability and exhaustion. It left her incapable of enjoying her own existence unless it was through inflicting her pain on others, or distracting herself from all the misery in her own head. Only had been truly capable of helping her achieve the latter.[break][break]

"But Tapu Fini comes and goes. She is fickle as the tides, ebbing and flowing. Sometimes her presence swells and I can feel her like an unseen guardian, overseeing me while not being part of me, though other times I keenly feel her absence. She channels her powers through me, like water flowing through a sieve."[break][break]

She shrugged then, wrapping her arms about herself like a Seviper defensively tightening her coils.[break][break]

"Is that explanation adequate for your needs?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUALITY
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 1:42:25 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was hardly adequate, for with each answer that gave, several more questions sprouted into existence, like buds on an early spring tree. Nomi tempered her burning curiosity, however, acutely aware of her test subject's irritable nature. Instead of kick open every door, she began to crack them open, one-by-one, meticulously gentle. All she needed to do was peer inside, after all, and get an initial lay of the land. From there, she could decide where to enter - where to make herself at home.[break][break]
"So different," she noted. "Do they...conflict?" Nomi paused, choosing her words wisely. "Do they fight over you?"[break][break]
She approached Elisabeth, needle in hand.[break][break]
"Unless I am mistaken, it does not seem to me as if their choosing of you was a coordinated effort. Therefore, I can only conclude that they bonded you for different purposes entirely."[break][break]
She reached out, hand hovering above Elisabeth's arm.[break][break]
"Apologies," she murmured, as if the prospect of drawing blood was some ordeal to be endured, and not a routine procedure. Something about being in Elisabeth's presence made Nomi feel as if she were one small mishap away from some tantrum, an unleashing of power that would pierce her like thorns.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Social | Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUALITY
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 2:13:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"All gods are jealous and possessive beings," Elisabeth said tiredly, as if this was an obvious truth that could be glimpsed by anyone with eyes. Arceus's or otherwise. "Mine are no different. They are pleased when they are able to act as they desire, and they anger when one attempts to deny the other."[break][break]

She tensed despite herself as the syringe was revealed, a sensation like a thousand worms squirming inside of her screaming for her to run from this room. She silently willed herself to stay.[break][break]

There was no escape at this point. She'd descended too far, and it meant surrendering parts of her dignity in return for guarantee of her own survival.[break][break]

At the very least, she could look away.[break][break]

"Neither Wo-chien nor Tapu Fini care what the other wants, so long as it does not conflict with their objective," she added quietly. Her eyes glazed over for a moment as she recalled that strange moment with where the two patrons had collided, how one gleefully howled with the desire to kill and the other churned with the desire to... to what, exactly?[break][break]

To torment, some part of her thought, but didn't quite understand.[break][break]

Elisabeth shivered as metal made contact with her skin, hating her body for betraying her fear.[break][break]

"Just make it quick, Sato," she hissed through her teeth, closing her eyes.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUALITY
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 3:59:02 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She made it quick. For her own sake as well as 's.[break][break]
All gods are jealous and possessive beings, the Underboss had declared, with such conviction. Nomi frowned as she capped and labeled the blood sample, then set it gingerly on a metal tray.[break][break]
The Unown did not feel like jealous, possessive creatures, but then again, they were not Gods in the traditional sense. They were the eyes of a God, an extension of Arceus's consciousness. They felt distinctly neutral to Nomi, detached and observant most of the time. It was her influence on them that gave them any semblance of human emotion, not the other way around.[break][break]
Still...all legendary Pokemon seemed to operate differently, some embodying - or perhaps feeding off of? - a single human emotion so completely, it was the very basis of their power. How did that work, exactly? Was it an adaptation that developed because of contact with humans over the centuries? There was still so much to learn about each legendary's nuances. If only she had the time.[break][break]
"And what, would you say, is their objective?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Social | Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUALITY
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 4:13:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

For such a bright woman, Head Scientist could be so breathtakingly foolish and naive.[break][break]

"What else, Sato? Control. Over something or someone. The details are all that differ."[break][break]

The laughter that escaped Elisabeth came out biting in its mockery, interrupted by the sharp prick of metal into her exposed skin.[break][break]

She watched the red liquid with beady, mistrusting eyes, wondering what secrets it might betray of her own mortality -- or immortality, perhaps -- as the Head Scientist prepared it for study.[break][break]

"Maybe you'll be able to glean some insights with this fine lab equipment of yours," she added bitterly, curious despite herself.[break][break]

If she were to be honest, she found herself a little afraid of what they might find.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DUALITY
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 22:18:04 GMT
shiv Avatar

DUALITY

NAOMI X ELISABETH

THE BLOODWORK'S RESULTS RETURN TO NAOMI. Everything seems fine. The blood is healthy, unless Fiorelli is predisposed to low or high blood pressures, or other sanguine ailments.

However, INFINITY ENERGY that has originated from a Pokemon is more apparent in the blood. There are two strains of this energy that can be distinguished. One presumably from Wo-chien and the other, Tapu Fini. They do not combine well with each other—but they do enmesh with Elisabeth's own biology with ease.

Eventually, the INFINITY ENERGY from both will fade from this blood sample.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUALITY
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 15:25:38 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

For every minute that passed, Nomi knew that 's impatience was festering, sprouting into something ugly. She tried not to care, however: proper scientific analysis could not be rushed.[break][break]
Finally, some time later, Nomi stared down at the results of the bloodwork, heart hammering.[break][break]
It was normal. Utterly and completely normal. Well, as far as Avatars were concerned. No different from the tests she'd run on , or herself, after their ascensions. No different from and , who's blood she'd also studied, though they had long been bonded to their Patrons. The presence of INFINITY ENERGY, which she knew from experience would fade from the sample in time, did not surprise her.[break][break]
Upon first glance, the study was...unremarkable. Did this mean that anyone could become a dual Avatar, under the right conditions?[break][break]
But wait. Nomi's eyes widened as the implications of that became clear, her clever mind working out the kinks of the inference, realizing that...maybe, just maybe, could be saved.[break][break]
The power of Tapu Fini was as equally compatible with Elisabeth's nature as Wo-Chien's. It was as if two chemicals had been mixed into the same solvent, capable of dissolving into the original source but not with one another. Whatever called Tapu Fini to her, made her its Avatar, is diametrically opposed to the ruination of Wo-Chien.[break][break]
She turned, facing Elisabeth, newfound revelation gracing her features with a spark of hope.[break][break]
"What does Tapu Fini represent to you, Underboss Fiorelli?" She asked softly, clutching the print-out of data in one tightened fist.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Social | Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUALITY
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 15:36:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Represent to me?" Elisabeth repeated, as if this little thought exercise offended her.[break][break]

She leaned back in her chair, a sour look on her face as she considered this strange question.[break][break]

Tapu Fini, once, had represented to her a loss of agency. She'd equated that oceanic figure with a strangling noose of pink mist, dangling its hapless victims on puppeteer strings. How many nightmares had she had of that deity's soulless blue eyes, after learning what she'd learned of and his 'pink ladies'?[break][break]

All too much about her Avatarship had opposed this concept, however.[break][break]

"She is the embodiment of nature's shifting moods," she said finally, crossing her arms as she gave her full attention. "She is life-giving and destructive all at once. Possessed of cyclic changes and phases, like the very moon she favors. Nature is equal parts kind and cruel, but she cares little for which mood she knows. She simply is."[break][break]

A nagging thought caught her then, and she corrected herself.[break][break]

"No, that is not true. The earth remembers those who wrong her. It is a price we all pay for, one way or another."[break][break]

Her eyes narrowed in on the freshly printed sheet of data, hackles raising.[break][break]

"Why?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUALITY
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 15:48:28 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The earth remembers those who wrong her.[break][break]
Was that really so different from the ruination Wo-Chein promised?[break][break]
Yes. It was different.[break][break]
Nature is equal parts kind and cruel.[break][break]
The Nomi had known prior to the divine snail and its corrosive influence had not been a good woman, by the strict definition of the term. She had been cunning, calculating, and merciless. She had seized the power of Underboss and had wielded it destructively more often than not. But she had also been...malleable. At times, enjoyable. A quiet, wry humor could be drawn from her, and Nomi had known her to sincerely enjoy the company of some - her own professor, , a brilliant man with a gentle soul, had once made Elisabeth smile.[break][break]
The difference, she decided, was autonomy.[break][break]
Wo-Chien demanded violent ends, but Tapu Fini allowed its Avatar to choose.[break][break]
And that, Nomi realized, mattered.[break][break]
"I was just curious," Nomi replied, holding out the sheet of paper to Elisabeth. She had no idea how capable the Underboss was when it came to understanding scientific data, especially of a medical nature, but she had no intentions of hiding her findings from the woman. There were no secrets here, only subtle nuance.[break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Social | Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUALITY
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 16:08:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

It was startling, how much something so flimsy and seemingly useless as a sheet of paper could instill so much fear in her.[break][break]

Half of her had expected to give a warning of what to expect before handing over her secrets. To have not only full knowledge, but the freedom to interpret it herself, was something she was both grateful for and resentful of at the same time.[break][break]

"They're not killing me?" she said first, glancing up from the report. "Not more than any other Avatarship, at least?"[break][break]

Relief flooded her, shamefully and gratefully.[break][break]

She couldn't explain why, but she'd been so certain that she'd discover something of that nature -- that slowly, little by little, she was losing her humanity as much as her sanity. Wouldn't that have made a sort of sense, for the mind to fray and the body to fray with it?[break][break]

Leaning back in her chair, she exhaled, thoughts now racing at the speed of light.[break][break]

"They're not fighting one another, either," she realized, eyes widening. "The two traces of infinity energy are not compatible, but they are not in opposition, either. They can coexist with one another."[break][break]

Her body was not at war with itself, as she'd so feared it was.[break][break]

That battle only took place in her mind after all.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUALITY
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 16:23:14 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi smiled, pleased. Elisabeth was not a bioengineer, but her intuition was sound, and it helped her draw natural conclusions regardless of her scientific prowess.[break][break]
The relief that shone within her emerald eyes, raw and exposed, momentarily humanized the Underboss, which only further hardened Nomi's resolve.[break][break]
"They are not killing you," she affirmed. "You are in very good health, all things considered."[break][break]
Her other observation was by far the more interesting one: it was close to the revelation Nomi herself had experienced upon first looking at the data, but it was missing a key component. Nomi had a feeling Elisabeth would not be able to see her own salvation in the findings, as Nomi had, for she was simply too immersed in her own tumultuous unraveling.[break][break]
"They can coexist because of you," Nomi emphasized. "Their power is equally compatible with your nature. You are uniquely magnetic, the ideal vessel, for Wo-Chien's ruination and Tapu Fini's majesty. I suspect that if one were to be removed, willing or unwillingly, the other would gladly remain. You contain multitudes, Elisabeth."[break][break]
Let that sink in, then. Let that make an impression, however significant.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Social | Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUALITY
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 16:31:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Her face crumpled, sorrow complicated by resignation and indignation at that final observation.[break][break]

Willingly or unwillingly.[break][break]

"Oh, I never doubted that," she said, but there was no relief in the observation. "Gods make their impermanence known. They aren't different than people, in that way."[break][break]

Hadn't she felt Wo-chien's gluttony for that October day? Hadn't she feared, every time Tapu Fini had fixated her gaze upon , that it would be the day that moonlit deity abandoned her for her first chosen?[break][break]

She had no illusions about their selfish interest in her affairs. She didn't view herself as 'worthy.'[break][break]

"The two of them tolerate one another until they get in one another's way. But I don't doubt that they would be relieved should one vacate their host, allowing them full reign in their ultimate designs."[break][break]

Of course they'd gladly remain. They'd be the sole influence over her, able to enjoy the full limits of their power at last.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUALITY
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 22:23:27 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Was that real grief? Or merely a shallow projection of Elisabeth's overall displeasure with the ongoing conversation? A sudden memory of the soft, vulnerable woman Nomi had recovered off Dewford beach bubbled to the surface, those emerald eyes so deeply sorrowful then. Here, now, was the ghost of their mourning.[break][break]
The idea of a temporary Avatarship had never once crossed Nomi's mind, in terms of her own bond with the Unown - creatures that, by their very nature, were incapable of impermanence. Should the universe collapse, the Origin Point destroyed, the Unown would remain: after all, they would always be able to retreat to their own dimension, the home God had shaped for them.[break][break]
As for whether they would abandon her, she could not fathom it. Perhaps from Elisabeth's view, that assumption would seem a weakness.[break][break]
"And if you had a choice?" She asked quietly. "Which would you prefer?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Social | Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS