POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 1:21:19 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hey Gids,

[break][break] How's your holiday going? You hanging out with your brother today?

[break][break] You won't believe the cool pokemon that I found while doing my rounds this morning. Another ranger said it was Tera-Tera... um. One second. Ah! Tirtouga? It looks super cool. Apparently it's a fossil pokemon, so I thought you'd like it!

[break][break] I dunno if you have plans, but the Evergrande Rangers are gonna have a small party. I'm going to be trying to make some cheesecake from a recipe that gave to me (did you know recipes are a thing?!).

[break][break] 'Pokeball is packaged with a Vivillon-themed knitted sweater, apparently purchased from the Slateport Museum of History, with the tag and price still on it'

[break][break] Plus, there's gonna be eggnog. If you catch my drift. 😋
[break][break]

BEAUTIFLY OOCly FROM JAYDEN; TIRTOUGA ICly FROM OLLIE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
WILL U GO EGGNOGGIN AROUND W/ ME? [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 4:08:35 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

[break]FROM [break]TO

Ollie,[break][break]

Thank you for your gift. It was incredibly thoughtful.[break][break]

I wore the sweater at our family holiday gathering and said it "suits your vibe," which I took as a compliment. I think it'd look nice for the Ranger get together, too. I'll be sure to bring a nice bottle of something to share with everyone.[break][break]

The Tirtouga you gifted me is settling in and doing well. I think it has the potential to be an amiable ambassador Pokémon, actually. There's also talk of expanding the museum to include a small aquarium, so maybe it will find a home there in the future.[break][break]

I've also included a small gift of my own. Poppy laid a clutch of eggs a few years back and her brood recently reached maturity. The largest of the clutch has quite a fiery personality; it reminds me of a certain someone. I think they'd be a great addition to your team, especially when you're out in the field. [break][break]

I'm looking forward to the eggnog. See you soon.[break][break]

PIDGEOTTO ICly FROM GIDEON [break]
BUT COMING FROM 'S GACHA

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
WILL U GO EGGNOGGIN AROUND W/ ME? [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 5:15:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]