hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
181 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
my reality
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 5:02:35 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Boat rides were typically enjoyable and fun. Diana would recount summer days on her family's own, enjoying the water or each other's company under the bright rays of sun.

However, her voyage to Hoenn was accompanied by tumultuous seas and heavy rain. The weather seemed to reflect on her apprehension to reach the tropical country, where she was to meet him.

One of Hoenn's Rocket administrators, offering her a proposition she'd decided to take.

It'd be Diana's first time meeting , indirectly introduced to him through a representative at union talks between her family and a Kantonian Rocket's clan. And as much as she despised working with scum of the earth —

She had to save the Cavendish name somehow.

They announced the docking of the ship. Ever the mistress, Diana left her luggage aboard to be collected later, sheltered by an umbrella as she descended the ramp to greet the man who met her.

"Mr. Cross?" she asked with a thick Galarian accent.

[attr="class","dianatag"] | past
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my reality
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 16:31:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Being head of Rocket's training sector and recruitment, it was not a surprise that Jayden was involved in 's file. Of the many recruits that came through their ranks, there was a variety of reasons for it. Some joined willingly, others not so much.

[break][break] Lady Cavendish was somewhere in the middle.

[break][break] "Admin Cross," he corrected, as he nodded towards a nameless grunt to take her belongings off the ship and load it into the car that he had waiting for her. A door was held open for her to sit first, before he eased himself into it.

[break][break] When the car started, Jayden turned to her. "How was your ride?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
PAST

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag span"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
181 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
my reality
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 2:19:07 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]"Admin Cross," he had quickly corrected her.

Diana was taken aback by the brashness he displayed in doing so. No one, except perhaps others of her status or higher, ever had the gall to correct her for a mistake. Or if they did, it was nervously, as if she had the power to rain hell down upon them.

She didn't, but it was all the same.

"Admin Cross," she repeated, though she had to hold her tongue as she followed him toward the car awaiting them. She ducked her head, sitting down on the leather seats before crossing her legs.

"It was choppy. Unpleasant. But, I think the most important thing is I arrived," Diana answered truthfully.

[attr="class","dianatag"] | past, recruitment act i
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my reality
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 7:39:49 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

Many Galarians held an opinion, one way or another, about their royal families. Either they were held in high contempt, such was the way of men like , or perhaps it endeared them to them further, worshipping them like celebrities.

[break][break] Jayden was neither of these things. He was neutral.

[break][break] Ballonea was tucked faraway from the prominence of Hammerlocke. Not only that, Dmitri had always been very sure in the way that he carried himself, with such self-assuredness that one would think he was borne of nobility rather than wed into it.

[break][break] "Agreed," he said with a nod as the car began to roll forward with a nod from the Rocket Admin.

[break][break] He handed her a manila folder. Inside it would be all the forms and information that she desired to complete, including her contract, her new fake identification should she need it, and her temporary rental lease.

[break][break] "Here. This should be enough to get you started."

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
PAST

MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag span"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
181 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
my reality
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 19:31:30 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]The folder was surprisingly full. Diana was surprised that he'd been so prepared with all these things at the moment of her arrival, though she was thankful for it, since it was less to think about later.

Though, the thought eating away at her mind like an annoying pest was: what did he need her to do here in Hoenn?

"Am I required to use this new identification or this home? It is generous of you, but I'm sure I could manage housing on my own..." She paused.

"Admin Cross... what exactly am I to do here in Hoenn?" Diana finally asked him.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my reality
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 3:22:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yes. You should."

[break][break] He glances towards her.

[break][break] "Do you think that there won't be eyes on you, now that you're in Hoenn?" He shakes his head. "I cannot ensure your safety otherwise."

[break][break] It made things easier for himself also. After all, he couldn't be expected to track her every movement without utilizing more of Rocket's resources and given the conversation he had with about finances a few days ago, he had no interest in doing so. Even for the likes of .

[break][break] "As for the identification, use it as you see fit. You're not required, no."

[break][break] Jayden blinked, however, at her final question.

[break][break] Had no one told her yet?

[break][break] "You're here to kill ," he said simply.

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
PAST

MILKY

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
181 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
my reality
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 0:11:22 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana looked through the rental papers, which appeared to be signed in her name. Though, if she understood her contract, that rental truly didn't belong to her. She was merely another stranger to live there until her task was done. And if she violated her contract?

Well, she could imagine that there were consequences worse than eviction.

She hoped it was at least a nice place. Diana was about to ask, but Jayden's information startled her. There was a chill, sent straight to the bone, that caused her freeze. All she could truly reply with was, "e-excuse me?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my reality
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 5:29:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

The admin's expression is unwavering.

[break][break] "It was the condition in which we bring you here, that we sign you onto Rocket."

[break][break] A pause.

[break][break] "That we save you from your fate."

[break][break] In the hands of that man you detested, he thought but didn't say.

[break][break] "You and were close. Were you not?"

[break][break] After all, unlike , Jayden had done his research.

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
PAST

MILKY

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
181 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
my reality
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 21:05:08 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]She understood that she was brought here for some reason that had not been disclosed to her. The individual she had met before Jayden told her she would know "in time." That time came, and the truth was shocking.

If she had known the truth, would she had signed the contract to help team Rocket after all?

"We were, before he left Galar. I didn't expect you to require me to do something as drastic as-" Diana couldn't bring herself to say the word.

Though, Jayden was correct. They were here to save her from her fate. And the one person she could think of was her brother, waiting for her to bring back good news.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my reality
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 9:15:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

The Cursed tilts his head, peering at her with all the eeriness of a man who has seen too much. Who has murdered too much and felt no remorse.

[break][break] An endless churn of bodies in Cinnebar's bloody-red seas.

[break][break] "Did you expect to gain immunity for free?"

[break][break] He blinked owlishly.

[break][break] "Is there a problem, Lady Cavendish?"

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
PAST

MILKY

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
181 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
my reality
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:26:40 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]"You must go to Hoenn. The offer brought to us is the only hope we have left. You are our only hope, Diana."

Her mother's words echoed in her head.

"Promise when it's over, you'll come back. Promise!" her little brother begged.

Without a moment's hesitation, Diana shook her head. "No, sir. Forgive me."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my reality
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 4:17:37 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Nothing to forgive."

[break][break] He waves a gloved hand.

[break][break] The threat leaves his expression almost immediately, the tension easing from his shoulders, and the car continues to amble down the road as the light switches to green.

[break][break] "Now, tell me all you know about ."

[break][break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
PAST

MILKY

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
181 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
my reality
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 1:55:09 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana knew, in that moment, that was dangerous. This deal she'd made with him was as if she'd sold her soul to a demon. There was no going back from it now.

"..."

She spilled any ounce of knowledge she knew about him. His mother, the queen. His brother, the current ruler of Hammerlocke. His engagement to her at the age of thirteen. Their shared meetings and how he left her for Hoenn. The fall of Hammerlocke in his brother's hands because of his departure.

All of it.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
my reality
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 1:17:46 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: