entanglement. [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entanglement. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 1:53:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"report to him, he'll take care of ya."[break]
who exactly was 'he'?[break]
as a new initiate, tina understood that she didn't have the right to ask many - if any - questions. she was told to sit her ass down at the small hole-in-the-wall bar and that's exactly what she did. nursing a drink much harder than she was used to between her hands, she let the ice clink against the glass as she looked up at the bartender as if she would have any idea what her company would look like or what time he'd be arriving. the purple choker around her neck was tugged on by one of her index fingers - trying to fix the way it sat on her throat. she was told that it was the way that her 'recruiter' would be able to easiest point her out from the small crowd so she fiddled with it in the meanwhile as if to further draw attention to it.[break][break]
when the door opened, tina looked to it expectantly - only to start turning away again, imagining that the brunette man wasn't what she was waiting for. he seemed unassuming and ... normal? then again, the reflection of herself in her cup didn't exactly spell out 'team rocket' to her either. with a small nod and a wave of her hand, she hoped she wasn't making a fool of herself as she tried to greet the new bar goer.[break]
"err uh - cold outside, isn't it? could i buy you a drink to warm you up?" tall, dark, and threatening in his own right. was this the man who she was meant to report to? if not, she was shit out of luck and had already offered to spot a perfect stranger.[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,056 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
entanglement. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 2:55:06 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oblivion"]
[attr="class","top"]‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

Recruitment into Team Rocket was as varied as the reasons grunts had for joining. Luckily, Team Rocket's rule over Sootopolis meant that some of those avenues could take place in public. [break][break]

Seedy dive bars were perfect for meetings of questionable purpose, and Zev met with enough grunts looking for opportunity with a glass of alcohol in hand. [break][break]

The woman described to him had the misfortune of burying herself under massive debt; Team Rocket was her only chance at working her way back out of it. Zev assessed her with a critical eye as she waved at him, his expression neutral—in a cold, aloof way. [break][break]

He took a seat at the bar next to her. "Just beer. Your best bottle," he told the bartender. [break][break]

Moments later, a cold, open bottle appeared before him. He took a healthy swig, then glanced sidelong at the woman. [break][break]

"Tina Castellanos," Zev said, his tone even. Unimpressed. "Rumor has it you're in a lot of trouble. What can you do, other than spend money recklessly?"

[attr="class","chartag"]@tina
[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[attr="class","mcredit"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".oblivion"]--accent: #975FB2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion"]width: 470px; margin: 0px auto; padding-bottom: 1px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; border-bottom: 30px solid #272727; background-color: #232323; z-index:1; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion a"]font: 13px 'Roboto'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion b"]font: bold 13px 'Roboto'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody i"]color: #636363; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody u"]color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .symbol"]font-size: 150px; position: absolute; top: -35px; left: -25px; opacity: 0.05; transform: rotate(20deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .top"]height: 20px; background: #181818; color:#aaa; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; font-size:10px; padding-top:5px; letter-spacing:5px; cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody"]padding: 40px 50px 40px 80px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 13px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .chartag"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .chartag a"]font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .notes"]text-align: left; border-left: 3px solid #303030; margin: 20px 70px 40px 100px; padding-left:15px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 12px 'Roboto'; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .pkmnimg"]text-align: right;margin-top:-20px; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .pkmnimg img"]height: 45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit"]position: relative; z-index:99; left:10px; margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit a"]font-size: 13px; color:#2C2C2C; border:1px solid; padding:5px 8px; background-color:#232323; transition:0.5s all; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion:hover .mcredit a"]color:#4A3B58; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entanglement. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 4:13:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
full government name and a faintly berating comment already, huh? [break]
tina sighed softly - not bothered, simply a bit disappointed for having put herself in this situation. if anything, this individual was being quite kind to her by not saying something worse. "i ..." cue faint shuffling of her hands over the wooden top of the bar as she slipped the payment for his arguably cheap drink, "i was an athlete all throughout my schoolin'. mama always said i had a mean throwing arm." cheekily, she smiled - stars practically appearing out of her head like in a panel out of a comic showcasing the main character. of course, she wasn't, and the stars metaphorically quickly dimmed and she sat with just a little bit more of a hunch as she thought about how to make this trait of hers more appealing to rocket.[break]
"i did power lifting for most of my life as well as took to boxing and track. i'm ..." a soft chuckle, perhaps showing embarrassment at admitting it: "i'm a bit of a meat head. been told i follow directions well!" a wide, toothy, canid grin was on her face now as she seemed to find her way back into high spirits - chatty, but respectably keeping her tone down and her pronunciation clear. "i can do most any physical work anyone can put me through!" this was said with an honest and open undertone, though there was an edge of apprehensiveness as she looked away from zev now. her bottom lip seemed to wrinkle just faintly as worries of what the more extreme forms of 'physical work' could be. nonetheless, she sat there quietly - not meaning to talk off his ear unless asked for further details or skills.[break]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,056 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
entanglement. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 2:07:06 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","symbol"]¤

The woman did have an athletic cut to her physique, with arms and shoulders that were too muscular to be considered lean. Zev inclined his head in acknowledgement. There was no end to Team Rocket's need for physical strength. [break][break]

"Joining our organization isn't like trying out a new gym or enrolling in a new sports club," the Beast said. "There are rules and expectations. A hierarchy to obey. And disobedience comes at a cost." [break][break]

Though he didn't pose a question, his implication was clear: Was Tina willing to sell her soul in that way, to pay off her debt? [break][break]

After a lull in conversation so she could chew on his words—and reply, if she wished—Zev asked, "Do you have any experience in security? Guard work?" [break][break]

The loan shark working for Team Rocket had not mentioned anything of her history to him, only her predicament.

[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".oblivion"]width: 470px; margin: 0px auto; padding-bottom: 1px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; border-bottom: 30px solid #272727; background-color: #232323; z-index:1; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion b"]font: bold 13px 'Roboto'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody i"]color: #636363; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody u"]color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .symbol"]font-size: 150px; position: absolute; top: -35px; left: -25px; opacity: 0.05; transform: rotate(20deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .top"]height: 20px; background: #181818; color:#aaa; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; font-size:10px; padding-top:5px; letter-spacing:5px; cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody"]padding: 40px 50px 40px 80px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 13px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .chartag a"]font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .notes"]text-align: left; border-left: 3px solid #303030; margin: 20px 70px 40px 100px; padding-left:15px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 12px 'Roboto'; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .pkmnimg"]text-align: right;margin-top:-20px; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit"]position: relative; z-index:99; left:10px; margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit a"]font-size: 13px; color:#2C2C2C; border:1px solid; padding:5px 8px; background-color:#232323; transition:0.5s all; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion:hover .mcredit a"]color:#4A3B58; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entanglement. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 4:13:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"yes." the answer was short in order to already put respect on his presence - not wanting to add on unnecessary words as he warned her of what was to come. in a small way, she thanked him - picking up her gaze to his own with a knowing nod and then refocusing on her drink and her hands. a silent 'i know' was given as she readjusted the way she sat but didn't make any motion to get up and leave. at his next question, an ahoge poked out from her head - bouncing with her nodding head.[break]
"yep! been assigned to do some grunt work for people before." tina didn't know the ranks of the rocket hierarchy just yet so she was unaware of the irony of this title of sorts she had dropped so casually. "pretty good at keeping an eye on people and keepin' 'em safe -- or whatever else may need defending." not to mention that she had a small slew of pokemon by her side that she would train alongside herself to better team rocket, should they allow her to.[break]
a small pause was taken as her mouth gaped faintly as if to speak.[break]
then she voiced a soft, almost whispered: "thank you for any consideration. this kind of job must be a little tiring -- seeing aspiring newbies like me. i'd ask ya for your name but i think that may be above my station to know." the woman wasn't downtrodden - simply being modest under an opposing presence as she dipped her head in a quiet, servant's bow of her neck before sitting comfortably again. she was smiling, perhaps to show she was comfortable with any arrangements.[break]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,056 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
entanglement. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 16:05:40 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

Zev nodded, satisfied by Tina's confirmation of previous security work. Soon, he would know if her actions lived up to her words. [break][break]

"You'll learn my name if you make it through a trial job," he said, before taking a sip from his beer. "In the next few days, you'll get a phone call from someone in the organization to assist with an errand. It could be smuggling, it could be collecting money from locals." [break][break]

Truly, he had no idea. Team Rocket's operations were so vast that anyone from a paper-pushing admin to a Beast carrying out an assassination could need a grunt's extra hands. For any number of reasons, too. [break][break]

"Either way, if you do a good enough job, you can consider yourself among our ranks. If not…" He shrugged, not caring. "You'll have to pay your debt back off another way. Any questions?"

[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entanglement. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 23:50:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the prospect of a new adventure was enough to get tina's tail wagging wildly. "aye-aye, sir!" his lack of interest was very evident, but the hopeful grunt's excitement had her overlook it. "i hope to get to know ya more, then. i'll be sure to work hard to earn that right!" her hands in loose fists, one pumped into the air to seemingly cheer herself on while the other lightly patted the bar surface once it was flattened again.[break]
another bottle of beer was offered as a form of take away drink for the man who had been assigned to give her the rundown. if she had any inkling of what else she may do for him, she might have offered to. for now, she just gingerly offered another toothy smile and a rub of the back of her neck with one hand as she said: "please take care of me well!" this was said in regards to the rocket organization as a whole, but with the one on the receiving end being zev, tina was comfortable in throwing in the idea that she was already looking up to the man and hopeful to be of some service to him.[break]
"i'll be on the lookout for the call then. is there anything else i should be worrying about?"[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,056 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
entanglement. [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 18:28:06 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

Tina seemed overly enthusiastic for someone in considerable debt, but it was possible she was simply trying to put on a brave face. Either that, or she truly had no idea what working for Team Rocket entailed. [break][break]

Zev accepted the second bottle of beer after finishing his first. "You'll need to maintain a civilian persona. Something without ties or leads back to your new line of work," he said. "Do you have a job? Or are you a student?" [break][break]

Though she seemed a little too old to be in school, it would partly explain her financial situation.

[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,903 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
entanglement. [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 23:49:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven