Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Fatal Frame [M]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 7:52:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A real estate company in Fortree City called Infinity Industries had asked her and Alexei to take care of a problem in a mansion situated in Route 119. That problem being that there were reports the mansion was haunted and filled with ghost type Pokemon. Through her Johtonian lineage of her mother’s maternal family being spirit mediums, the task would be very easy for her to tackle the ghost problem in time for the deadline to have it be sold to another family wanting to move in. [break][break]

Her Lurantis and Duskull go along with the royal ambassador to the entrance of the grand manor near the path leading to the dark forest. “Are you okay in going in with me? I don’t think you are the type to like spooky things if I’m right.” Elise asks her friend in case he probably wasn’t okay with going in the mansion with her. Dimple stares up at the mansion’s architecture and the wooden front door with curious red eyes and moves around her in an excited circle in wanting to go in.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: You're Not the One

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Fatal Frame [M]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 15:30:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“L-look,” he began the moment they arrived at their destination.

“I-I can’t send you to your doom by yourself! Who knows what the hell’s waiting inside there if you go there alone!”

Never mind that there was a ghostie circling around them right now, he just had to keep the panic down because the longer they stood out here, the longer it would take for them to get back.

“And-and besides… what if it’s a trap, wh-what if you get kidnapped again? Who’s going to get you out of whatever happens? Your cousin isn’t going to be around all th-the time, you know!”

Yes, he was a bit talky today, but fact of the matter is that he wasn’t going to allow her to get taken again. Besides, getting her kidnapped once was bad enough as it was.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights