Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 5:57:16 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I--"[break][break]

The certainty in her eyes faltered, wavering with traitorous indecision. No, despaired a small, shrunken voice inside of herself. You can't bear to look at the shattered mirror of who you are, can you?[break][break]

In that way, no, they weren't the same.[break][break]

She couldn't look at the woman who'd sold her soul for her freedom without mourning what it had cost.[break][break]

shouldered all his sins so unflinchingly. He confidently bore his evils like another man she'd loved and lost, all the while knowing he'd never spared a moment's guilt for the cruelty he'd shown.[break][break]

How terribly she resented them both for that.[break][break]

"Knowing who you are," she said finally, "doesn't always mean liking the person that you've become."[break][break]

Her shoulders slumped, not quite in defeat, but resignation.[break][break]

"Take that as you will."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 6:20:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUMINOUS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“THEN CHANGE.”

his voice is stalwart. his conviction unwavering.

until you become who you want to be.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 6:25:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Don't you think I would if I could? Don't you think I've tried?"[break][break]

If a deity of time couldn't change her, then what use was the plea of her patron's former Avatar?[break][break]

"The person I want to be is dead. I can't undo the things I've done. I can't forget the reasons I became who I had to be to survive."[break][break]

Her throat tightened, choked with its own anger. So much emotion overwhelmed her all at once, drowning her in a torrent of self-righteous fury that nothing in her could suppress.[break][break]

"But I wouldn't expect you to understand that. You don't understand regret."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 6:37:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUMINOUS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

I REGRET–

not spending more time with you.
not giving you the world.
not being there when you needed me most.
not saying you.
not dying for you.
not being able to fulfill my promise.
not doing enough.

he remains resilient as his heart unravels. it opens slowly, like a flower in bloom, but with each petal wilting before it can fully unfurl.

i do.

his face tingles and his ears turns red. even the strongest front has their tells. fissures that spread across fortress walls.

you don’t know me.

this time it comes out sad. pitiful. hurt. broken by the one person who should.

not like you think you do.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 6:55:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He'd compared her to the ghost that Tapu Fini's mist had conjured, but it hadn't taken any supernatural power for her to always compare him to someone he wasn't. Hadn't she entertained his initial pursuit, in part, because he reminded her of the husband she'd buried?[break][break]

Never had that image fractured so much as now.[break][break]

His stoicism crumbled, resembling a statue forced into animating against its will. She couldn't imagine him a skilled enough liar to force his skin to color, or his face to crumple with such breathtaking sadness. Witnessing him like this seemed intrusive, as if she had unknowingly walked in to find him exposed and vulnerable.[break][break]

No, it was more than that. She'd hurt him, somehow.[break][break]

"...You told me you didn't, once," she said, apologetic for reasons she herself didn't comprehend. "Regret, that is. When I left you the first time."[break][break]

The hospital room in Lilycove had been the last place they'd had a true conversation between the two of them, without masks and interference.[break][break]

She'd wanted to understand him, then. What she'd been afraid of was him understanding her, in return.[break][break]

"I don't think anyone ever really knows another person. Not really."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 7:07:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUMINOUS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“YOU CAN REGRET THE PAST.”

her. anything related to her. everything related to her. only her.

while remorseless to the present and future.

it is only after her death does fernando kill his guilt. every action since then is to amend. small steps down the path of her will. the last figment of her existence that he can dote on.

very few have the resolve to make that commitment–to know someone. truly.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 7:20:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I don't think it works like that."[break][break]

Every scream that had gone ignored, every injury that had gone unpunished, every humiliating indignation that had been endured -- blink, yes, and you could pretend none of it had ever happened. How easy. Let the past be the past.[break][break]

It should've all been so wonderfully simple, shouldn't it?[break][break]

Except the resentment for all that pain never went away, lingering like a festering wound that refused to heal right. No matter how long you repressed those grudges, they poisoned the soul from the inside out.[break][break]

She lowered her gaze to the floor, her arms wrapping tightly around herself to appear smaller -- like a child who believed if you couldn't be seen, you couldn't be hurt.[break][break]

"Besides. Not everyone is worth knowing."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 18:35:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUMINOUS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“NOT EVERYONE.”

there is not enough space in his heart for more than just her. years of hard work, countless tribulations, endured only to carry out her dying wish. but even that cannot measure to what she’s done for him.

for what she created.

just you.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 19:49:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"No. If you'd known what I was, then you'd never--"[break][break]

Her lips fused together, not daring to trust herself to speak further as she shook her head. The room began to spin as dizziness claimed her; she leaned against a nearby wall, attempting to center herself. The pink mist had abated, but the heavy scent remained, cloying and all-encompassing as she struggled to think.[break][break]

Here was what she knew to be true and irrefutable fact:[break][break]

She and had a summer romance shortly after her arrival in Hoenn, where they'd seemed to genuinely enjoy one another's company.[break][break]

She'd ended it after discovering what Tapu Fini's horrifying capabilities truly were, and fearing for her own safety, she ran from him.[break][break]

Tapu Fini's mist affected the mental state of its victims. She'd seen this firsthand with , , , , and .[break][break]

Whatever feelings it unlocked in its victims, the mist never made anyone untrue to their inner selves.[break][break]

Tapu Fini believed she owned her former Avatar and that he'd willfully abandoned her. Vengeance on him was to be hers, and Elisabeth was meant to play a part in that second act.[break][break]

And had saved her life that October day, after whatever Tapu Fini's mist had done to him.[break][break]

Her eyes shut again, straining to remember what he'd shouted at : "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!" That choice of words felt significant, didn't it? Like a riddle her father might have teased her with as a girl, forcing her to pay close attention to what was said and wasn't. Then her eyes fluttered open with discovery, startled.[break][break]

It hadn't been the fact that he'd turned on Freya that mattered.[break][break]

It was that Freya had dared to attack Elisabeth at all.[break][break]

"I don't think the person you believe me to be exists," she said, turning to look at him with a stirring of pity. "I was pretending, remember? That wasn't me."[break][break]

"But I like who I get to be, I think," her memories taunted her, replaying back her own words, "when I'm with you."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 13:28:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUMINOUS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“I SEE IT,” he presses, staring down the countless leylines that comforted him as a child.

even if you don’t.

and if she does not exist, he will make it so. for her pain represents a chance for him to return the favor. had he truly been the same after his near death near mount silver? no, of course not. but what she pieced together is what stands before her now.

he can remake her.

he can do the impossible, if it’s for her.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 15:29:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Do you," she almost asked him, "or do you just see what you want to see?"[break][break]

She looked up, daring to brave the full intensity of his stare from where she'd backed herself against the wall. For her, there had only been two versions of him: the rosy-tinged illusion of him that had shattered, and the one-eyed man who'd proven a threat to her safety and happiness.[break][break]

Right now, she wasn't sure which version of him she was looking at anymore.[break][break]

"You were right before," she heard herself say. "I don't know you very well. I don't think I ever did."[break][break]

A hand lost itself in her long blonde hair, nervous and uncertain.[break][break]

"What makes you think you know me?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 18:07:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUMINOUS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“I DON’T KNOW YOU,” he admits with a lowering volume. finding a balance between what he wants to say and what will win him this conversation is like pulling teeth. necessary but painful.

not truly.

he raises an arm, hand extended, as if to summon the MISTY TERRAIN he no longer controls.

but i know enough.

unbeknownst to them, the gloss returns to TAPU FINI’s eyes. it stirs, silently.

something only we know.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 21:30:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Curiosity lured her forward, shadow lengthening behind her as she studied his outstretched hand. Half of her expected to see whirls of glittering pink mist on his fingertips, proof of Tapu Fini's favor.[break][break]

When none appeared, she wondered. Was this open hand an olive branch meant for her, then?[break][break]

"And what would that be?" she asked, drawing closer. Her arms tentatively unwrapped from around herself -- one now halfheartedly raised, tempted by his offer. "What are you so certain that you know?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 22:07:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUMINOUS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“WE KNOW WHAT IT MEANS–”

her arm rises and his falls. he cannot be someone she leans on. it’s unbecoming from his position. to look down at her like this. to exploit someone unsure and confused.

you have to understand, his soul rattles, bound by her chains. i can’t be the one to do it. it has to be you.

–to navigate the mist.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LUMINOUS
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 2:01:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Ah. You mean that we're conduits, you and I."[break][break]

Her fingers curled into her palm, not sure if she should take his change in stance as rejection. If it had been difficult to read him before, it seemed impossible to understand him now.[break][break]

If only she could hide her own emotions so well. She envied him that.[break][break]

"But I rarely feel I am navigating," she continued, pensive. "Often, I feel more like a passenger following her lead."[break][break]

Glossy cerulean eyes shimmered as they regarded her, as enigmatic and as unknowable as the man across from her.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing