Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,403 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:03:35 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

She tugged down the sleeve of her jacket, making sure all the metallic sections of her left arm were well hidden. She was proud of it, sure, but she didn’t want to focus on it today. She just wanted to focus on the fighting.
[break][break]
“Ready to rumble, sideburns?” she asked her opponent, grinning.

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct"]--accent:#bd5551;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 0:26:19 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sweetwater ollie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] Bright green eyes gleamed in the light.

[break][break] "I thought you'd never ask."

[break][break] Her grin was matched equally by his own, as Ollie reached for his belt. He wasn't known for battling, but that didn't mean that he wasn't a battler — after all, he'd grown up in the Kanto circuit too.

[break][break] "Tofu! Let's go!"

[break][break] His Pikachu leaps to the field, electricity sparking in his cheeks as he lands between both trainers.

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","credits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".sweetwater"] --accent: #d7d0f2; --url:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1186575957843259473/fu_hua_and_fu_hua_honkai_and_1_more_drawn_by_fukazzi_2nd__d5a40170476494dde001fb5221987f70.jpg); [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border:1px solid ##2d2d2d; } .sweetwater .top { background-image:var(--url); opacity:0.9; height: 220px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 35%; background-color: #c4bce2; background-blend-mode: hard-light;; transition:1s all; } .sweetwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #323232, 1px -1px 0 #323232, 2px 1px 0 #323232, -1px 1px 0 #373639; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:100; letter-spacing:5px;} .sweetwater .lyrics { font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .sweetwater .textbody b { font: bold 14px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .sweetwater a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .sweetwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .sweetwater .textbody u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .sweetwater .textbody { font: 12px/16px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ffffffde; border:1px solid #18181899; text-align: justify; margin: 20px; padding: 40px 50px 30px 50px; border-radius: 5px; } .sweetwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .sweetwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .sweetwater .bottom { text-align:center; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; } .sweetwater .bottom img { filter:grayscale(1); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sweetwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:9px; right:13px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Quicksand|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,403 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 1:37:08 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]
She may have fought in wars and taken lives; she may have dabbled in neurosurgery and rebuilt herself from the ground up; she may have traveled everywhere and done many wondrous things… but she was still human, and was not above the effect of a tiny creature in a tiny hat.
[break][break]
“Awwwwwww, it’s so CUTE! Look at his little HAT!”
[break][break]
Rose raised one mechanical face-plate in her trainer’s direction (it whirred) and then turned back to the Pikachu. She struck out with a swift swipe of her arm, sending pink waves of psycho cut in its direction.
[break][break]
SCh7Lu3N

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- valiant uses psycho cut [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 1:54:31 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "I know, right?! He got it back in Kalos!"

[break][break] Ollie let out a laugh. Though he and Tofu had come from Kanto, there was just something about that damn hat that the little guy couldn't give up. Ollie couldn't blame him — he looked pretty snazzy with it.

[break][break] "Woah, bud, watch out!"

[break][break] The PSYCHO CUT swipes with a swift swipe of it's arm, and the Pikachu has to skirt around it to avoid being cut in two. A DISARMING VOICE retaliates, playful notes bleating out towards it.

[break][break]
eXoOsXs0

[attr="class","hpbar"]

4/4

[attr="class","ooc"] [attr="class","icon-league"] GIGANTAMAX GIMMICK (inactive) [break]
Dynamax and Gigantamax users have 4 HP instead of 3 HP.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sweetwater"] --accent: #d7d0f2; --url:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1186575957843259473/fu_hua_and_fu_hua_honkai_and_1_more_drawn_by_fukazzi_2nd__d5a40170476494dde001fb5221987f70.jpg); [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border:1px solid ##2d2d2d; } .sweetwater .top { background-image:var(--url); opacity:0.9; height: 220px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 35%; background-color: #c4bce2; background-blend-mode: hard-light;; transition:1s all; } .sweetwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #323232, 1px -1px 0 #323232, 2px 1px 0 #323232, -1px 1px 0 #373639; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:100; letter-spacing:5px;} .sweetwater .lyrics { font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .sweetwater .textbody b { font: bold 14px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .sweetwater a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .sweetwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .sweetwater .textbody u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .sweetwater .textbody { font: 12px/16px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ffffffde; border:1px solid #18181899; text-align: justify; margin: 20px; padding: 40px 50px 30px 50px; border-radius: 5px; } .sweetwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .sweetwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .sweetwater .bottom { text-align:center; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; } .sweetwater .bottom img { filter:grayscale(1); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sweetwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:9px; right:13px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater .ooc"] margin-top:15px; } .sweetwater .ooc b { font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,403 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 2:03:35 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]
“It’s so cute. I want my Raichu to wear a hat like that.”
[break][break]
The psycho cuts veer sideways and dig furrows into the earth. The little noise that comes out of it can’t really be an attack… can it?
[break][break]
Now Rose looks back at her trainer with shrugged shoulders.
[break][break]
“I know, I know, it’s too cute to hit… but you gotta! You gotta do it, baby!”
[break][break]
Rose turns to the Pikachu. Unable to force herself to physically attack it, she calls down a moonblast, instead.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 2/3 [break]
- valiant uses moonblast [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 3:11:33 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "I can tell you where I found it!" he grins. "Can I meet your Raichu? I bet he and Tofu would really get along."

[break][break] Though, there weren't many people that Tofu didn't get along with. He and his trainer were alike in that way.

[break][break] As the notes grew to size and swelled around the other, a MOONBLAST was aimed towards them. It doesn't quite land at Tofu, though, merely knocking away some notes to give the other pokemon some more space.

[break][break] "Righty. Let's go, attack again buddy!"

[break][break] Tofu sprinted forwards on quick paws and leaped into the air, aiming to crash down with an IRON TAIL.

[break]

[break][break]
wEItsv5i

[attr="class","hpbar"]

4/4

[attr="class","ooc"] [attr="class","icon-league"] GIGANTAMAX GIMMICK (inactive) [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sweetwater .ooc"] margin-top:15px; } .sweetwater .ooc b { font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,403 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 1:05:49 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]
“Yeah, sure. His name’s Kickback. He’s named after a Transformer.” She stops herself from offloading a bunch of useless, niche information on him, instead focusing all her attention on frowning really hard because another attack had missed. “Hey, maybe if you ask him nicely, he’ll hold still, Roser.”
[break][break]
The Valiant twitches slightly in irritation, and charges in. The iron tail cracks over her head with a loud, painful sound, traveling in silver waves down her spine, as she strikes out and up with spirit break to try and land a single hit on this slippery Pikachu.
[break][break]
PRCanhA7

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]
- valiant uses spirit break [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 18:18:39 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "Woah! A Transformer! That sounds neat." Ollie didn't think he'd watched those movies since he was a kid, but it sounded like something fun to do. Maybe he could name one of his next Pokemon after a Transformer too.

[break][break] Tofu is slippery fast, sliding through the arena like liquid smoke. But arrogance is the surest path of failure — the SPIRIT SHACKLE lands, causing him to squeak with surprise. Pain swells as the shadows pin him to the floor and Tofu glares up at the Iron Valiant, cheeks sparking. Light explodes from him in a DISCHARGE to try to gain control back.

[break][break]

[break][break]
3egbHNvc

[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,403 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 17:01:20 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]
Rose managed to land a hit, but that put her at close range, and set her up to take the discharge smack in the face. She attempted to defend herself from the surge of energy by conjuring a moonblast as both a weapon and a shield.

[break][break]
egqLwwSi

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]
- valiant uses moonblast [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:25:53 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "Oi! Tofu, watch out!"

[break][break] The Pikachu let out a squeak of pain as the MOONBLAST suddenly roared, hitting him in the face. Thrown across the field, skidding across dirt, pain streaked across of him as he recoiled from the attack.

[break][break] However, Tofu was quick to get up.

[break][break] He leaped to his paws, shaking his fur and the pain from his eyes, before he dashed forward again. The Pikachu adopted a zigzag pattern as he TRAILBLAZED, leafs sprouting underneath, before he aimed a kick at the machine's face.

[break]

[break][break]
vbf1L2SC

[attr="class","hpbar"]

2/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,403 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:36:14 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]
“Woo! Two in a row. Not bad.”
[break][break]
Energy collides and bursts. The two Pokemon part, each sliding back in the dirt to their respective corners of the arena. Tufts of grass and foliage began to burst up through the ground. Rose tried to dodge away from the growth and the Pikachu’s attack, attempting to slice through the greenstuff with psycho cut and maybe land a hit.

[break][break]
xV1k370d

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]
- valiant uses psycho cut [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:44:25 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] The battle must have been getting to him, because Ollie could even see the way that the TRAILBLAZE was less effective than usual. Slower, too. Tofu must have been getting tired.

[break][break] The PSYCHO CUT slashes through the grass easily, and slices down onto the Pikachu. It makes it mark nearly perfectly, sending the electric-type tumbling back against the pavement.

[break][break] "Hang in there, buddy!"

[break][break] Trying to give his partner the upper edge, Ollie lifted his arm. The band around it glowed visciously bright, triggering the Pikachu to triple in size.

[break][break] "Try this on for size!"

[break][break] The Pikachu roared, raising it's stubby arms threateningly, as a DISCHARGE exploded through the arena.

[break]

[break][break]
wzzdLLdx

[attr="class","hpbar"]

2/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,403 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:51:17 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]
She looked up at the gigantic (slightly rotund) Pikachu and whistled, impressed.
[break][break]
Tofu’s discharge shook the ground. Electricity wreathed up Rose’s legs; she jittered with the shock, servos rupturing with popping noises, like lightbulbs bursting in their sockets. She fell to her knees, then her chest, with crashes, smoke rising off of her form, lights gone dim.
[break][break]
“Tsk. Damn, I thought we had a comeback goin’. Ah, well. Good fight, cute stuff.”

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- iron valiant is defeated[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
QxyXQCQr
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:55:01 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] Whew. It looked like Ollie's last-ditch attempt at turning the tides of the match had worked! As their opponent falls, Tofu eventually returns to his small, cute-sized form. Though he looks pretty done for too.

[break][break] He was tired! Ollie vowed to take him for a treat right after, to rejuvenate him.

[break][break] The Head Ranger walked over to the center of the field, gently picking the Pikachu up, as he walked over to their competition. He grinned at her in turn, nodding.

[break][break] "Yeah, great match! Sweet, let's do it again sometime."

[break]

[attr="class","hpbar"]

2/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

oqrDIqYc
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
vct ana vs ollie
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 20:10:17 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB