Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:37:48 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oblivion"]
[attr="class","top"]‒ ⛶ ✕
[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

A crescent moon hung like a scythe's blade over Slateport City, an ominous portent of the night's events. Dressed in black to blend in with the shadows, Zev waited at the entrance to the abandoned shipping yard. Once a bustling place of business, it now lay silent as a grave, full of secrets and dangers. [break][break]

Team Rocket knew of one such secret, recently acquired: the hideout of a defector, a young woman named Helena Brodie. According to the intel, she had joined after dropping out of college. Lacking any skill or expertise, she remained a grunt until the battles on the resurfaced island, after which she disappeared. [break][break]

Typical, Zev thought. War frightened the grunts with cowardly hearts. Either they learned to rise above such weakness and become suitable tools for Team Rocket, or they vanished—usually at the hands of Beasts such as himself. [break][break]

But on that night, he was not the executioner. That task fell upon another low-ranking member of the crime syndicate; he was merely there to supervise the job and make sure the task saw completion, one way or another. [break][break]

And so he waited, hands in his pockets, his breath clouding on the chilly air. In his shadow, his Gengar lurked, red eyes watching for trouble.

[attr="class","chartag"]
[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[attr="class","mcredit"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".oblivion"]--accent: #975FB2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion"]width: 470px; margin: 0px auto; padding-bottom: 1px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; border-bottom: 30px solid #272727; background-color: #232323; z-index:1; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion a"]font: 13px 'Roboto'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion b"]font: bold 13px 'Roboto'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody i"]color: #636363; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody u"]color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .symbol"]font-size: 150px; position: absolute; top: -35px; left: -25px; opacity: 0.05; transform: rotate(20deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .top"]height: 20px; background: #181818; color:#aaa; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; font-size:10px; padding-top:5px; letter-spacing:5px; cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody"]padding: 40px 50px 40px 80px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 13px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .chartag"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .chartag a"]font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .notes"]text-align: left; border-left: 3px solid #303030; margin: 20px 70px 40px 100px; padding-left:15px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 12px 'Roboto'; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .pkmnimg"]text-align: right;margin-top:-20px; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .pkmnimg img"]height: 45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit"]position: relative; z-index:99; left:10px; margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit a"]font-size: 13px; color:#2C2C2C; border:1px solid; padding:5px 8px; background-color:#232323; transition:0.5s all; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion:hover .mcredit a"]color:#4A3B58; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
i'll pe-pe-peel, peel my emotions away
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 18:21:29 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
maki is no stranger to culling the weak. she's known since she was a child that if she showed any vulnerability, she would be cast aside. only those who can be of use to her family have value; judgment of her worthiness has always been the name of the game, as the only one of her siblings with any promise for this type of work. her brother may be the public-facing heir to the throne, but he's not the one with the most expectations foisted upon him.

tonight, she's come disguised. with a wig and a mask covering her face, no one but zev should be able to tell who she is. maki has to keep her public persona and her 'true self' separate, after all.

she has her froslass out, the ghost type lurking alongside zev's gengar. she's right on time, though she still gives zev a small, apologetic bow. "i intended to be here earlier," she explains, "but i decided it was best to avoid public roads." too many people might take note of her with the mask on, and with the mask off she might inevitably be recognized.

maki pulls out her phone, humming over a map she'd acquired of the shipyard. "it seems likely she's chosen a block right in the middle," she says. "we'll have to surround it so there's no avenues of escape. after that, it should be easy." they may even be able to get her to give up the location of other defectors, if they play their cards right.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 13:35:28 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

Zev greeted Maki with a single nod of his head. His eyes lowered to her phone's screen as she opened the map. The girl had done her research. Though he didn't show it on his face, he found himself impressed by her initiative. [break][break]

"Between the two of us and our Pokémon, we should be able to cover all escape routes," Zev said, leaning over to point at Maki's map. Among the maze-like warehouses, three makeshift alleys led away from the center where the defector was likely hiding. [break][break]

"You and I will approach from this direction while my Gengar and your Froslass go around the back here." [break][break]

With the plan decided, they set off to hunt their prey. At Zev's low whistle, Smoke detached from his shadow and sped off into the darkness with a wicked grin. [break][break]

The target's hideout soon came into view: a warehouse as dilapidated and abandoned as others around it. After scanning their immediate surroundings to ensure no one was watching, Zev nodded at Maki, signaling her to take the lead.

[attr="class","chartag"]
[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".oblivion"]width: 470px; margin: 0px auto; padding-bottom: 1px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; border-bottom: 30px solid #272727; background-color: #232323; z-index:1; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion b"]font: bold 13px 'Roboto'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody i"]color: #636363; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody u"]color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .symbol"]font-size: 150px; position: absolute; top: -35px; left: -25px; opacity: 0.05; transform: rotate(20deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .top"]height: 20px; background: #181818; color:#aaa; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; font-size:10px; padding-top:5px; letter-spacing:5px; cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody"]padding: 40px 50px 40px 80px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 13px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .chartag a"]font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .notes"]text-align: left; border-left: 3px solid #303030; margin: 20px 70px 40px 100px; padding-left:15px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 12px 'Roboto'; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .pkmnimg"]text-align: right;margin-top:-20px; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit"]position: relative; z-index:99; left:10px; margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit a"]font-size: 13px; color:#2C2C2C; border:1px solid; padding:5px 8px; background-color:#232323; transition:0.5s all; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion:hover .mcredit a"]color:#4A3B58; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 17:56:59 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
formulating a plan, maki asks her froslass to use snowscape as it flies over the roof of the warehouse. it does so, and snow starts to accumulate on the ground on the other side of the building.

the warehouse itself is dark and foreboding. if she sets foot in there without being careful, she'll easily land upon a creaky floorboard or stumble over some debris, giving away her position. she nods to zev once she's ready to go in, and she takes her time as she goes, picking her way through carefully with just the light from her phone's dim flashlight. if she had to guess where the traitor would be hiding, it'd probably be in one of the large cargo bins that had been left behind...

she gets closer. and then, with little warning, there's an explosion of activity as the target rushes out. all maki can see is a dark shape hurrying towards the other end, where the pokemon lie in wait.

the figure reaches the exit, and skids on the accumulation of fresh snow there. maki keeps a steady pace as she approaches, and the escapee slips, tumbling to the ground, unable to save herself. by then, maki is there, looking down upon the woman.

"please don't resist. that will make this easier for both of us."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 17:24:42 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

The SNOWSCAPE was an effective deterrent. As soon as the target slipped and fell, Zev's Gengar kept her in place with a MEAN LOOK. [break][break]

Following Maki, Zev carefully walked across the fresh snow. He watched from a short distance as she approached the prone target. [break][break]

Unfortunately, Helena Brodie knew what desertion meant. She began to plead with Maki to spare her life. Crawling to the other woman on hands and knees, Helena clutched at Maki's clothing, trying to look as miserable and frightened as she felt. [break][break]

Zev watched the performance unfold, his eyes flickering to Maki's face to judge her reaction.

[attr="class","chartag"]
[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 18:05:02 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
it was almost too simple. her prey gave her no challenge, and was begging for her life within seconds of maki's arrival. maki looks down impassively, thinking it would be better to rid the world of scum like this as soon as possible. but she doesn't let that thought show on her face; instead she kneels down, and her eyes crinkle as if she's smiling under her mask.

"of course, if you give me the names and locations of your cohorts, i will show you mercy," maki says to the defenseless woman. her tone is deceptively pleasant, as if she really is going to take pity on her.

but then maki angles her head slightly and catches zev's eye, still smiling. though very little about the expression has changed, he'll still likely sense the intent behind the gesture. 'mercy' does not mean maki will let her quarry live. 'mercy' simply means she won't have to waste her time on torturing the other woman.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:45:11 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

"I don't have any names. I don't know anything!" Helena exclaimed, desperation coloring her features. "Please, just let me go. I promise I won't spill anything about Team Rocket. I promise!" [break][break]

Zev caught the look in Maki's eye as her gaze met his. He nodded once, giving her permission to proceed as she saw fit. [break][break]

In the meantime, he opened a Pokéball, releasing his Rotom. A brief hand signal conveyed his order to his Pokémon: search the warehouse for anything that suggested their target had more information, including anything digital. [break][break]

After a quick bob in the air to acknowledge the order, the Plasma Pokémon silently zipped into the building.

[attr="class","chartag"]
[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 18:37:23 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
the woman is nearly incoherent in her desperation. maki doesn't hold any sympathy, but she allows pity to seep through to the surface, since the two can often be mistaken for each other. still crouched, she looks the woman over. it's time for a little manipulation.

"...that's a shame," maki says softly. "because it was some of your cohorts who betrayed you... you didn't honestly believe you have a bond, right?" she bluffs carefully, hoping that by pitting the woman against the others, she'll be more willing to give up pertinent information. "you'll risk yourself for them, but they wouldn't do the same for you..."

maki's froslass returns to her side, drifting on the wind. it waits for its next orders, just as cruel as its trainer.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 16:11:09 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

The bluff worked. Helena blinked, astounded, before her expression contorted into one of betrayal and rage. She broke, divulging the information Maki wanted to hear. [break][break]

Meanwhile, Zev's Rotom found what it was looking for: a laptop full of stolen documents. Possessing the machine, Rotom floated it back to its master. [break][break]

"Good work," he said to the dual-type as he tucked the computer under his arm. Then he turned his attention back to Maki and announced in a louder voice, "We have what we came for. Finish up with the girl." [break][break]

He watched closely, waiting to see what Maki would do.

[attr="class","chartag"]
[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 17:34:52 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
weak-hearted, petty, and easily manipulated, maki reflects as she stares down at the woman. it's no surprise to her that a traitor would have so many negative qualities. watching zev's rotom return with the information it found, maki considers how to dispose of helena. if she brought out her houndoom, she'd be able to burn her away, leaving remains that are near-impossible to identify. but burning a live victim takes time, and her screams might draw attention.

instead, maki looks at her froslass and gestures toward helena. the froslass floats over, takes a breath, and releases a blast of extremely cold air. the attack hits helena, and freezes her within seconds, making it impossible for her to move or scream in the final moments of her life. it's a quick but painful end.

but maki believes she held up her end of the bargain. she showed mercy by not tormenting the woman any longer. she never promised she would let her live, after all.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 16:42:59 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

Maki's Froslass made quick work of the defector. No one could survive such a frigid demise. Zev gave the grunt a single nod of approval before releasing his Cofagrigus. "Take the corpse," he instructed the Coffin Pokémon. [break][break]

Cofagrigus floated over to the frozen body. Her doors opened, revealing nothingness beyond. With the calmness of a Pokémon who had done this work many times, she picked up the body with all four, spectral hands and stuffed it inside her own, before sealing herself shut once more. [break][break]

To Maki, Zev said, "I'll go with my Pokémon to get rid of the evidence. In the meantime, you should head back to HQ for your debriefing." [break][break]

Recalling his Gengar and Rotom into their respective Pokéballs, he turned on his heel to walk toward the entrance to the shipyard, Cofagrigus floating in silence behind him. And then, in the blink of an eye, they were gone, whisked away by her PHANTOM FORCE.

[attr="class","chartag"]
[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
HUNTER'S MOON [M]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 20:12:43 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: