Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
VCT: Genny vs Desiree
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 2:03:08 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Another girly it seems. The next match, .[break][break]

Genny was tickled at the idea of facing another of her gang, and even prepared herself accordingly, as she takes the Pokeball at the ready. Gordo is doing his rolls as normal.[break][break]

Upon seeing her girlygang member, Genny shoots her a smile, and wave. "Girlygang!" She's got a big toothy grin, and a dynamax bracelet dangling on her wrist.[break][break]

"Just like I told Yuina, Desi... don't hold back on me! And good luck!" She calls out to her. Her Dynamax Bracelet at the ready!

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, TRACK: Sunny Park[break]
- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 4/4[break]
- Her next fight, against Desiree is seen positively, as Genny and Gordo prepare. When Desi arrives, she recites not to hold back, and flashes her Dynamax Bracelet. Oh yeah!

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 10:03:10 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

The arena that hosted her portable stool was much bigger than all the rest she'd previously encountered, perhaps it was a staple of a special round, or maybe just a coincidence. No less, it was much reflective of the feeling Desiree got in her heart when she spotted her dear friend Genevieve! "This tournament is filled with gems, how have I got so lucky? ♡" She smiled, reciprocating the wave from her seat with all the whimsical attitude in the world. "And of course, I would never hold back~! ♡ It's not like I've got a choice, I'm battling with Gloss today."[break][break]

Releasing the silent fairy from its dazzling orb of containment, when released its pupils dilated faster than ever before; this was a step up from those smaller arenas, with all the more spectators at that! It was enamored by the cheers brought upon with the graceful tip of its hat, leaving nobody other than Gordo to witness the twisted smile sprawl across its painted cheeks. Quite the ruthless of her companions, all the more competitive, it giggled in its mind while witnessing just how puny it appeared while doing its rolls. Gloss could not comprehend such things as a dynamax band and the abilities brought with it, so it figured this battle would be quite easy.[break][break]

"Ooh, and a dynamax bracelet? ♡ I'll admit, I don't know what to expect when seeing one of those," she chuckled, sparking up a cigarette, ".. I expect it will be just so cute, though~! Look at it do its rolls~! ♡"

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- HP: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 21:26:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

AThis tournament had all the gems in the world. First Yuina, now Desi. What a lovely time this would be! "Glad to hear, bestie." She's confident that no matter what, this would be one heck of a show.[break][break]

Gloss the Hatterene looked frightening, the twisted smile leaving Gordo frightful, as the armadillo takes a step back. But, takes one big step forward, to compensate. He may be small, but Gordo could stand with giants.[break][break]

Returned to the ball, Genny gives Desi quite the grin. "Oh, he'll do more than that. GO!" Ball tossed behind her, and Gordo stood much, much taller now, a giant armadillo, now towering over the Hatterene. And with his coming, Genny coos out. "Show them what we got, Gordo!"[break][break]

Gordo squeaks out, the battle starting, and the MAX ROCKFALL beginning, already setting up the SANDSTORM ahead.[break][break]

m_EUsF07

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 4/4[break]
- Gordo is scared, but stands firm. As Genny Dynamaxs him, Gordo starts off with a MAX ROCKFALL!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 23:18:29 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Albeit the armadillo pokemon expressed initial fright at the sinister grim that accompanied the bearing of the Hatterene's teeth, once it returned from its orb with a dazzling array of light and increased size, the fairy could not help but peer up in fear of its own. Was this what it was like, truly underestimating others in the name of pride and elitist virtues? Despite the pokemon's extreme reactions, Desiree cheered as Gordo was blessed with the capabilities of dynamax, enamored with its colossal presence. It was so crazy to see for the first time, a battle she knew she'd remember until the day she died.[break][break]

However, it was a bit concerning how shocked the silent fairy appeared to be at the activation of such ethereality. Standing and kicking over the portable stool onto its side, the force activated a screen that soon would play music as if it were a boombox. Desiree's music at that, as her only fathomable solution to ease the fear of facing such a colossal pokemon was playing Hatterene's favorite song, the one she created with her by her side.[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1089043449778548807/1193690694561316905/Magdalena_Bay_-_Dreamcatching_Official_Video.mp3?ex=65ada217&is=659b2d17&hm=a7f03ea19c36ec28b40ddcfa080f1fc49313fdba3ee1af8488708c5028ad8df0&[/player][break][break]

"You've got this, Gloss~! ♡ Picture Cherrygrove, with pink petals floating in the air." She softly exclaimed to the fairy, its eyes widening as the MAX ROCKFALL tremored downward with its sandy quirks. Bouncing around and struck one by one, it released whimsical chimes of terror as it attempted to float upward. However, the GHOSTLY TERA CROWN brought to its head by Desiree's tera orb brought it the reassurance it needed. Floating upward in a psychic levitation, Gloss giggled as she attempted to release a barrage of SHADOW BALLS at Gordo, empowered by the crystalline energies.[break][break]

The performer had much more faith in the psychic fairy than it did in itself.[break][break]

|rn5f6hR +15

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 3/3[break]
- GIMMICK: TERASTAL gets +15 on even rolls

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 4:38:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Desi really was a bestie. Genny's face lights up. Even faced against the goliath that Gordo was, she cheered. And with that cheer, the Sandshrew blushes. But the fight had to go on![break][break]

The best way to describe Desi was pink. Just the color, in feeling, and in vibe, and with the way she fights, that's what Genny gets too, and the fairy would tremble. Genny decides to give the same courtesy. "I know you can handle it, Gloss!" She's smiling ear-to-ear.[break][break]

Luckily, Gloss didn't need the cheerleading schtick, because she began a barrage of her own to combat the MAX ROCKFALL; and that was SHADOW BALLs galore! Genny watched in excitement, as the ghost orbs smacked into the big armadillo, causing them to make a loud scream, a little bit of pain. OOF.[break][break]

Genny responds in kind. "Shake it off, Gordo! Serve and spike!" Gordo knew what that meant. With a fist upwards, he curves it downwards, the giant armadillo making a crater into the arena, and forcing out a barrage of MAX STEELSPIKEs.[break][break]

The whole time, she's giving a confident grin to Desi. It wasn't over till the last move was made![break][break]

zxFGzWqQ

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 3/4[break]
- With Gordo blushing from Desi's words, Genny extends the same kindness to Gloss. She could use a pick-me-up, though her barrage of SHADOW BALLs means she hardly needed it.[break]
- Genny calls out to her little armadillo to shake it off, and serve up a MAX STEELSPIKE to get back the edge!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:39:42 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

In a world where Desiree was pink in every facet, she saw Genevieve as being the blush of an orange- where when they come together they create a warm-hued sunset unlike anything other, lulling the world to sleep in the name of love and prosperity. The blush that was brought to the armadillo's cheeks was reciprocated with the kindness exuded to Gloss, all of which the fairy would absorb inward in all the right ways. Yet, despite such friendliness, all the fairy knew in battle was to be as sinister as her little fairy heart could let her. It was just as cruel as the world was deep down, but she fought to strengthen herself rather than to entertain, even if the cheers and veneration were indeed appealing.[break][break]

The pinkette formed a heart with both of her hands and raised it to her lips, casting it out toward her bestie when she noticed her confident grin. "You're so sweet, Genny~! ♡ Hehe, this is so much fun," she giggled, sparking a cigarette and tapping her foot to the music, ".. don't lose hope, Gloss~! Show Gordo your heart is just as big~!"[break][break]

Though when the Hatterene met others in battle, if anything, her heart was dipped into a gargantuan vat of sinister realities. The barrage of MAX STEELSPIKES was so large there was no avoiding them- they brought a tear to flutter out of her bright ceruleans, crystallizing in resonance with the terastal energies. Yet, the pain brought her more of a wish to retaliate. Wavering the pink bead on the back of her hat, a magical circle of genevieve orange hue manifested in front of her body. From this would sputter an ethereal sounding MYSTICAL FIRE, an attempt to singe. All the meanwhile, Gloss's tears would turn into sinister giggles once more.[break][break]

HQS3kpJq +15

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: terastal gets +15 on even rolls

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 4:16:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Reciprocating the heart comes the heart back from Genny, a dual-set of them from girly to girly. "You make it all the more fun, bestie!" She winks. Maybe Desi made her feel a little more girly... it was nice to have someone like her as a bestie, that much was for sure. Thankfully she had so many besties now![break][break]

Gordo just can't catch a break though! That MAX STEELSPIKE would do its damage, but the sinister giggles of this monstrous fairy had Gordo unable to dodge the MYSTICAL FIRE, leaving him scorched, as he winces in pain.[break][break]

Terastillization, huh? Genny needed to look into it if this happened next year. She already felt amped at the idea.[break][break]

"Gordo!" The armadillo would cry out, but stare at a worried Genny who smiles and nods. "Rock with Gloss!" And with another set of MAX ROCKFALL, keeping that sandstorm up longer...[break][break]

The Dynamax comes to an end. Gordo shrinks like crazy.[break][break]

Uj2kinSj

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 2/4[break]
- Genny is giving that heart back, and though she worries for Gordo...[break]
- Gordo gives one more MAX ROCKFALL before returning to smol-size time.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:19:06 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She could not put into words how hearing her music and facing off against one of her best friends with all the good vibes in the world truly made her feel, as there were only so many words for complete bliss. Before she arrived in Hoenn, Desiree hardly ever faced off against others in battles; they were things that were exclusive to competitions, as there was no need for power like that in the big city. Though, with the state of the world ever since the night that provoked her to leave the Kalosian landscape, it was now more necessary than ever.[break][break]

There was a feeling of gratefulness for being able to practice so much with so many of those that she loved, the stakes for winning being nothing but a further indication of knowing there would be more to face the next time around; that's how she wished to look at it, anyway. "Are we getting munchies after this, Genny~? ♡ There are so many cute stands from all over, I want to try them all~!" She exclaimed from her side, taking a much longer drag as the battle continued.[break][break]

A silent cough left the lips of the Hatterene as the sandstorm kicked up against it, pushing enough sand in her eyes to be unable to dodge yet another MAX ROCKFALL. Using its hand-like hat ribbon to push itself into a series of backflips, with each flip it would take it would attempt to summon a fractal of light. Individual shards of a DAZZLING GLEAM, which upon its landing, would fly toward Gordo with complete, graceful radiance. Sharp fangs twinkling in resonance, the sight that the cutie shrunk back to its normal size was much more of a reassuring feat.[break][break]

However, despite how it was at the very start, Gloss did not wish to underestimate the Sandshrew within its smaller, ordinary form. As it could not comprehend the idea of dynamaxing, it was unsure if it was preparing to do it again. [break][break]

bXFQRXXw

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 4:28:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The happiest part of that bliss, is that it was Desiree who approached her. She was the reason she wanted to bring together a group of girls; their Girlygang. In a way, it was meant to impress Desiree. Another, was a showing of what Desiree made her feel. That moment in Pacifilog made her happy. Unbelievably so. And even in the swamps of Hoenn, Genny was happy to be in her life.[break][break]

So as the now tiny Gordo was struck by the DAZZLING GLEAM, all Genny could do was smile, a light red blush on both cheeks. A little heat. There's a little girlcrush in there, as she shouts back.[break][break]

"I can't wait! Let's eat at them all, Desi!" One of the first really positive friendships she ever had with another woman. And it felt so good.[break][break]

Now as for Gordo, despite being hit, uses the momentum to spin in the air. Thanks to SAND RUSH, the Sandshrew speeds away like a bullet, attempting its first ROLLOUT on Gloss! The Hatterene was wise not to underestimate him. Because even smol, the armadillo was a force to be reckoned by speed alone![break][break]

"I'm buying!" The biggest grin she can give to Desi. A warm feeling in her chest. Happiness.[break][break]

3KTr66bZ

[break][break]

NOTES

- Despite being hit by DAZZLING GLEAM, Gordo is able to use his speed via SAND RUSH to shoot like a bullet in a ROLLOUT to go for Gloss![break]
- General DesireeXGenny girlygang love, nothing to see here! Genny loves her besties!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 20:43:45 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Having only had so many opportunities to make acquaintance with the girls in the sea of men that had approached her once she had arrived in Hoenn's nooks and crannies, Genevieve's efforts in creating the girlygang were something irrefutable to indulge upon. It was one of her many dreams that she had when coming to this region, to sew the life that she had been forced to leave behind. In Lumiose, she had a friend group ever so similar, ones that would club-hop and take on the world with fashion and love; happiness was an understatement in spending so much time with them all.[break][break]

Despite being spoken for when it came to her heart belonging to another, love was boundless when it came to how she viewed the girls, unable to be capsized by her moon in the sea of stars. In her cosmos, Thomas was the moon and she was the sun, yet all the stars that shone in the form of femininity left their mark all the same. "Yay~! ♡ Creme puffs, dango, Appletun crisps, all of it will be just for us~!" Desiree gushed in delight, allowing the brightness to shine upon all of the recently repaired cracks in her soul.[break][break]

The speed channeled by Gordo in its ROLLOUT was enough to bring the silent fairy to gasp, flinging backward with a pained giggle as it pinned against her like a swift bullet. With its favorite song playing, its competitive nature and wretched ways were cast out by being able to witness the lil' cutie live up to its petite yet powerful nature. Twisting its body in an attempt to keep up with the rapid speed, a lunge brought Gloss to attempt lashing out a PSYCHO CUT with its ribbon arm, nearing much closer than it had before. Like a witch with a secret dagger, being an empowered, psychic hand.[break][break]

"You beat me to the offer, I was going to offer to pay~! ♡ How abouuut," she paused, flicking some of the ash from the cigarette into the fray, ".. lemme take the most expensive thing, at least~!"

5qWequlK

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 21:00:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

That friendship, that love between them. That was what the Girlygang was all about. And all Genny can do is smile brilliantly to add to that, teeth showing. Eating all of this, like how they did with the girlies over outside Mauville, that was the time Genny adored the most. Though, she too is spoken for, even with that the girlies were always her family.[break][break]

"You got it." She offers back. If her friend insisted to pay for the most expensive thing, Genny could at the least be content in her wallet not being so hurt after this tournament.[break][break]

The craziness of the PSYCHO CUT colliding with the ROLLOUT felt like a clash, and one that Gordo wasn't expecting. This fairy witch was such a powerful foe, she stopped Gordo's spinning with a ribbon arm, and that left Gordo quite perturbed.[break][break]

But. Then came the idea. The thing Genny was holding onto.[break][break]

"Gordo! Use all her speed against her!"[break][break]

With a leap upwards, the big armadillo attempted another ball-up move. A GYRO BALL, aimed squarely for the stomach. In an attempt to use all of Gloss' speed against her.[break][break]

8ZRL1tn3

[break][break]

NOTES

- Genny accepts these terms and conditions. Her bestie wants to help! She just can't wait to go with her to eat. Girlygang REDUX.[break]
- Gordo, surprised by the clash, comes back with the ordered GYRO BALL to slapshot back at Gloss!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 1:03:15 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her wallet could definitely take a temporary beating, as there were endless resources when it came to being a nepotism child- and it would be worth it regardless, as treating herself and those she loved to exquisite delicacies always was giving them what they deserved! Though they recently had their time to indulge when they went on their little glamping trip, letting the finer things in life come in when given the opportunity was always on Desiree's radar. Clasping her hands in delight, and a grumbly stomach, she nodded in response and leaned over the edge of the arena.[break][break]

The forest witch, Gloss, snickered in delight after the cut down left the lil' cutie quite perturbed. Flowing into a graceful levitation backward, it tried to outspeed Gordo to provide a range for some of its whimsical spells to no avail. Speed was met with speed when it came to the use of the GYRO BALL, a direct hit- and it brought the fairy witch to seethe in her landing, rapidly waving its ribbon arm to release an AROMATIC MIST. Engulfing itself within the pastel cloud, it anticipated a further pursuit that could lead to yet another slash of psychic energies.[break][break]

"I like to call those cotton candy clouds, ♡" she smiled, catching a wisp of the mist that fluttered about, ".. I wish that's how it looked outside instead of all the thunder~! I heard it's due to a pokemon, I dunno tho!"

GfgbfNI1

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 5:17:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Gloss was such a powerful foe. Genny's lips curving upwards into a smirk. She really was enjoying this duel between girlies. And what with Desi's stomach giving the rumblies, Genny would happily smile back.[break][break]

Gordo was able to get the GYRO BALL, the cotton candy storm of the AROMATIC MIST was enough to confuse them. Cotton candy? He gets out of ball form to eat. To chomp. But as he tries, his little armadillo tongue holds nothing. Weiiiird... "You know, come to think of it, it has been storming a lot more lately," Wonder why that was... Rubbing her face, Gordo still attempted to eat, until realizing that no, he has to battle. "Gordo! Back to it! Spin dash!"[break][break]

The little green armadillo makes one final attempt! With a quickness to spin dash and get going, he thrusts forward in an attempt at a ROLLOUT one more time, this time, to smack through any psychic energy blocking him, and go right for the noggin![break][break]

S8ylvEjj

[break][break]

NOTES

- Genny can't wait to eat! But as the AROMATIC MIST comes out and Desi talks about cotton candy, Gordo attempts to eat![break]
- As Genny talks about the storming, she orders Gordo to make one final push with ROLLOUT, jumping up to go for the ol' noggin!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 20:36:05 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Gloss basked in the essence that was battling against Gordo just as much as it did the smirk that it saw out the corner of its eye; for being such a tiny, cute opponent, it certainly knew how to pack a punch! As for Desiree, she could not help but instinctually return the smiles and ever-joyous delight. Gordo was just so precious with all his rolling around and ample efforts! Seeing him do so reminded her of playing retro video games as Sonic, even though Hedgehog pokemon and Armadillo pokemon were two entirely different things. They rolled around in balls, that was the main connection![break][break]

The temporary hiding spot brought ethereal wisps to drift into the Hatterene's nose, a refreshing, sweet, tingly sensation- yet it was shocked to see that Gordo was determined to get a taste, although it was smoke. As it was quite curious, it opened its toothy jaw and tried to chomp down just the same, once again to no avail. At least it tasted sweet. "People say it's some big pokemon flying about in the clouds, but I think it could just be the universe trying to rain on our parade," she said with a giggle, releasing some of her tobacco smoke, ".. but it could never rain on ours~! ♡ Our friendship was born in the rain, it's quite fitting~!"[break][break]

Flinching when the ROLLOUT smacked Gloss hard in the noggin, it cried out ethereal trills when some of the petals rustled upon its flower crown, scared some would fall off with that amount of force! It was getting a bit worn out now, especially after facing it in such a colossal size prior. Yet, it wanted to power through above all else. Mustering up the last of its energy to summon a SHADOW BALL or two, crystallized by the tera crown upon its hat, it attempted to launch them at the green precious.[break][break]

u9kwGLT8 +15

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 1/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 21:58:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

In rain, they had found each other at the coming of a storm. Though a Gyarados came to cause havoc over the day, the duo together was able to meet. From that, in rain, the two bonded. Neither rain nor shine could tear them apart, something that has Genny smiling earnestly, her eyes watering, as she wipes her hazel eyes. A little runny makeup was okay.[break][break]

"Yeah. It was!"[break][break]

Gordo was able to come in with that ROLLOUT, landing back, as the last SHADOW BALL came, Gordo did the best move he could, with the sandstorm subsiding. He would jump up, and bounce, dodging the ghost ball by a fraction of a scale, before landing back down, racing forward to Gloss, to deliver one final attack-[break][break]

A hug. A tight one. Gordo was just full of love to give. And Genny, seeing that, grins towards Desi, closing the distance, and holding a hand out to one of her girlygang. One of her besties.[break][break]

"Let's go!"[break][break]

She truly did love Desi with all of her heart.

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 2/4 - VICTORY![break]
- Gordo is able to dodge by bouncing, and comes in for the final attack; a big ol HUG![break]
- Genny approaches Desi, a little teary eyed, and holds a hand out to go get some of that food they wanted!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]