VCT: Kazu + Elise
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 2:52:14 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","kazu1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The mercenary can’t hide a toothy grin. Apparently, his spirit of competition had not died in that hell. As he moves through the crowd, Kazuya’s eyes flick from opponent to opponent. He notes their partner Pokemon before moving on to the next person. Even if they were not currently his opponent, the information gleaned could be of use later.[break][break]

Eventually, he stumbles upon another untethered participant. A glance is shared between him and his Bewear, Natsu. The bear nods in agreement as they approach the young woman. The bear’s eyes stay locked on the woman, eager for information about his opponent. “I’m Kazuya Yoshida.” Once upon a time, that'd have meant something to most people. The Emolga upon his head waves excitedly. “Would you do me the honors?” His voice comes from somewhere around his belt.[break][break]

With a threatening grumble, Natsu takes a few steps forward. Even if they did not have any of those mechanics—outside of the reach of a man who had so recently lost it all—they would persevere.
[break][break]

[attr="class","kazu3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:10px roboto;--accent:#9698E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px 30px; font-size: 11ox; line-height: 1.5; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: -25px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:#B6B4E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 0:07:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A man with white hair approached her when she had been looking over the list for a man called Kazuya Yoshida. He introduced his own name which coincidentally was the challenger she had to face for this round’s match. “A pleasure to meet you, Kazuya. My name is Elise Calcifet.” A curtsy is given by the royal Galarian ambassador came with proper manners fitting of her stature as Galarian royalty while his Bewear greets her too. Her Mismagius gives a bow of her head towards the man’s Emolga and Bewear. “And this is my Mismagius, Mana. She is my faithful partner.” Elise introduced her ghost type Pokemon to the man too.[break][break]

Since she was still a part time gym trainer of Mauville’s gym and owned a minor league gym of her own, the female royal had to use this match in the Vital City Tournament to train her Mismagius. “Since you are my opponent, I hope our match will be enjoyable, Kazuya.” Giving the white-haired man a bow when the royal ambassador said her wishes, she hopes that he could possibly do the same in their tourney match.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
In Silence There Is Beauty
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 18:01:42 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The introduction received a simple nod. He did not know the name, nor would he put much stock into it if he did. You could not recreate the octopus from just looking at its tentacles. Nobility meant little. Still, he saw no need to be impolite. “A pleasure, I’m sure.” Golden eyes took a moment to examine his opponent. It was a ghost-type which meant it likely had access to a number of status and dark moves. Its base moves would also be useless against Natsu, though that went both ways. After this cursory examination, the man turned to face his partner. [break][break]

“Let’s get started.” A hand swept toward Elise as Kazuya stepped backward. A familiar heat began to build in his chest. His normally calm demeanor cracked as his mouth split in a grin. The tides of battle were flooding in! “Start things off with Payback!” Though nowhere near as tough as it usually was, the attack still worked against the opponent.

[break][break]

g9Z5uHVA

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px 30px; font-size: 11ox; line-height: 1.5; text-align: justify; color: #aaaaaa; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 19:32:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A nod came from the royal ambassador when the white-haired man gestured for them to start with his hand. “Certainly, I will start too.” After her response, Kazuya made the first move in ordering his Bewear to use Payback. Mana gets hit by the Bewear’s hit and screeches from the bear Pokemon striking her with its paws. Red eyes from the floating ghost narrow since she couldn’t hit a normal type with ghost type moves.[break][break]

“Strike his Bewear back with Thunderbolt!” Her command reaches the purple ghost when a laugh comes from Mana floating up to the air and launching a Thunderbolt down at the Bewear.[break][break]

Fz3znfv_

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 13:34:34 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Well, it seemed this noblewoman had some gumption. At the very least, she fought her own battles, in a figurative sense. As a mercenary, Kazuya was well-acquainted with pampered peacocks. He did not like them. “Please do, hime-san.”

[break][break]
The bear springs back quickly as its attack lands. The shadows follow at a lag, disappearing into dark, striped fur like snakes into a thicket. Lightning began to flicker above them, its build-up enhanced by the stormy clouds above. A smirk followed as Kazuya locked eyes with his bear. “Take the hit!” The volume rises with a few clicks of the device at his side.

[break][break]
With gritted teeth, the Bewear takes the Thunderbolt. Electricity arcs up his body, turning him into a mound of static electricity. A grunt follows as the bear falters for a moment. “Hold.” Then, with a growl, it shakes its head. With a smirk, Kazuya fixed his eyes on Elise. Payback. Powered up by the damage, the attack is a potential closer.

[break][break]

0Y1E39DM

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px 30px; font-size: 11ox; line-height: 1.5; text-align: justify; color: #aaaaaa; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 15:48:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

In her time as royal ambassador to Galar, the minor Galarian aristocrats that settled in Hoenn with their children didn’t appear to be adverse to their sons and daughters training their Pokemon. She’s always happy to see the little ones with their small basic stage Pokemon run around though some of these children were slightly under the age of being a trainer. [break][break]

“Take it as well.” When her mistress ordered, the ghost takes the Payback move from the Bewear and feels the sharp pain of the attack increasing in power. “Now, let’s show them how we fight. Psychic!” The royal ambassador gives her second order of attack as the Mismagius’ three chest jewels glow bright blue with her body taking the blue aura to release a strong Psychic blast towards Kazuya’s Bewear![break][break]

dCQHscaf

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 1:25:16 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The bear’s muzzle opens in a vicious grin as its attack hits. Sparks flow from its fist as it lands, the aftereffect of the Mismagius’s attack. A brow went up at the young lady’s order. What an interesting strategy. In his case, it’d been a way to power up his Bewear’s currently limited attack pool. The ghost type in front of him presented a challenge—one this newer Pokemon had few ways to counter. “Dodge.”[break][break]

The Bewear attempted to do as ordered. But evading attacks of the mind was not as easy as evading physical strikes. “Strike back with Ice Punch.” Forcing himself into the fray, the bear swung at the ghoulie with a hand of winter and cold.

[break][break]

0Pz8LJRN

[break][break]

Notes
HP: 2/3

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 7:44:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While the man tells his Bewear to dodge the blast of Psychic, it appeared that the reaction didn’t let the Bewear dodge attacks from the mind. Elise heard the silver-haired man change up the attack that his Bewear would do and the bear’s fist was covered in ice. “Avoid it.” Elise’s order reached the ghost as she’ll dodge the incoming Ice Punch from the Bewear. “Secondly, I’d like you to use Energy Ball.” The female ghost laughs darkly for a little bit as she follows her mistress’ order to fight back at the bear.[break][break]

Mana’s chest jewels began to glow a sickly green as the female floating ghostly witch conjures a sphere of green energy. Firing the Energy Ball at the Bewear, the Mismagius hopes to score another hit on Kazuya’s Bewear and take the lead herself![break][break]

InKjHOnH + 15 for even rolls

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 1/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:59:45 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Though they operated in concert, it lacks the almost hymnal synchronization he shared with his Pokemon. There is a flash of irritation as the Bewear does not hit the ghost in its center. A deep breath steadies the man. lDo not be angry at Natsu. He does not understand you as they did. No, his irritation would instead continue to build against the nameless, faceless coward who had locked him up in the first place. The person who’d conjured charges to suit their own needs.
[break][break]

The balls of energy rocket towards the fighting type. “Dodge.” The bear does its best to do as it's told, eager to honor the man who’d taken it in. As it shifts, its eyes narrow. “Hit her with another Payback.” Trying to rush beneath the Energy Balls, the towering fighting type aims shadowy fists at the Mismagius’s face.

[break][break]

pg47JE4H

[break][break]

Notes
HP: 1/3

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 5:45:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mana clicks her tongue when her Energy Balls were avoided, but she doesn’t let it frustrate her. The ghost does get a little laugh when the Bewear couldn’t hit her with Payback, so she’ll keep on with the attack. “To your left, dodge it!” Toward her mistress’ command, Mana moves to the left of the Payback attack and floats a little away where the fists of the Bewear wouldn’t connect with her face. [break][break]

While his Bewear isn’t doing the most synchronizing with Kazuya himself, the royal ambassador takes this advantage and runs with it through giving her Mismagius the order to send in the final blow. “Mystical Fire now!” Her Mismagius closes her eyes and concentrates the magical energy from her three chest jewels which glow bright red. In concentrating her magical spell, the Mystical Fire appears as a powerful blast of blue magical fire which would be enough to knock out the Bewear himself![break][break]

mRE3LSbM + 15 for evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 1/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 15:14:12 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Down to a final heart! As close as these battles can get. Wonderful! Kazuya's grin turns almost feral. [break][break]

As the bear misses, his momentum carries him over. For a moment, he teeters on the edge of falling flat. A thick foot kicks out to steady him. With a graceful pivot, Natsu turns to face the ghoul. Now, he sees the blue flames building between her tendrils. He remembers the burn of fire from his cubhood. The way his fur went up like kindling. [break][break]

He knew this was one of his greatest weaknesses. The same fur that gave him durability made him flammable. Beady eyes widened slightly at the sight. But—though his face flashed anxiety—Kazuya’s head remained cool. Having them react with panic would only cause harm. It would give their opponent insight into their potential weaknesses. At the same time, it would disrupt what cooperation this battle had created. “Move, Natsu.” [break][break]

The bear tries to dodge out of the fire’s way. His tiny, nearsighted eyes lock onto the ghost as he aims to land another Ice Punch. But the flames catch his fur and he staggers back. He desperately tries to extinguish the fire as he passes outside the fighting area. Kazuya watches as that last heart fades.[break][break]

"Good job, your highness." The man ends with a twinkling eye. A quick Water Gun from his Wooper leaves Natsu wet and smoking but unharmed. With a final nod, the man turned to leave. His golden eyes seek out a doctor to treat his Pokemon.

ttfASAGI

[break][break]

Notes
HP: 0/3

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 8:28:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Mystical Fire finished off the Bewear as the Misamagius watches the bear faint on the ground. She gives a triumphant grin, almost as if she really enjoyed the win to herself and had improved on her battling. “You did it! Good job, Mana!” Elise comes over to give her ghost type Pokemon a pat on her head and lets her hand pass through the ethereal form of the purple ghost. She gives her partner Pokemon a smile for a good job there.[break][break]

As the white-haired man congratulated Elise on her win, the ambassador gives him a nod. “Thank you, Kazuya. Your Bewear did good too and I did enjoy myself with our battle.” She smiles at him before she gives him a little wave of good-bye. “I hope that we can battle like this again, farewell for now.” Turning on her heel, the royal ambassador and her Mismagius leave to give her ghost some healing at the healing machine.

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 1/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:23:52 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: