hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
vct: diana vs. ashley
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 4:10:15 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Another day, another battle in this tournament. Diana had won a battle, and she was excited to see where this tournament would take her.

Call it risky. But she was ready to test her fate again.

Diana waited for her opponent, smiling as he approached.

"Hello. I'm Diana. May the best trainer win," she said with an extended hand, before walking over to her side of the court.

[attr="class","dianatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 4:36:47 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Another battle to be fought, and another one to see what the world had for him.[break][break]

Ash isn't terribly confident, and walking into the match with a cane, he would walk with a bit of a limp thanks to the wound he got from , and smiles as he approaches. A hand out to his opponent. Thankfully, not a ghost from the past.[break][break]

"Ash." He responds with a smile, and reciprocated handshake. Silver eyes look up to her, his Kubfu on his shoulder. "Good luck. Hopefully, it's me but-" he turns his head. "-we'll see where that goes."[break][break]

Law moves towards the center of the ring, ready to fight whatever came his way. The little Kubfu strikes a pose.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, ACCOMPANYING TRACK: Delirious[break]
- GIMMICK: N/A, +10 to any 0-ending roll, +30 on 100.[break]
- HP: 3/3[break]
- Walking in with a bit of a limp, Ashley takes the handshake, as his Kubfu gets ready. He's not too confident these days, but Law is ready to box.

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 2:32:48 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Ashley's reply was cocky. Diana couldn't help the smirk that crossed her lips, hoping she could prove him wrong.

Cadbury flew behind her, locking her sights on the KUBFU who posed, ready for a challenge. If it was a challenge they wanted, it was a challenge she'd give.

"Alright. Let's show them, Cadbury."

Without further a do, the ALTARIA charged a MOONBLAST, aiming to strike a weak spot immediately.

[attr="class","dianatag"] | HP: 3/3
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]

sHxeiGs9

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 3:20:01 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Truth be told, there's no cockiness in him. Quite the opposite, Ashley didn't think himself capable enough to win. Something about having to be debilitated for most of this year, walking on a cane from his own mistakes just made him more reserved. This pain would stick with him for most of his life, cane or no cane.[break][break]

"Good luck."[break][break]

When Law jumps in place, all he can do is see the MOONBLAST coming, and immediately attempts a DETECT, unmoving through it, before responding in kind, racing forward on tiny pawpads, and throwing his head forward in one IRON HEAD.[break][break]

N0La3e1j

[break][break]

NOTES

- Ashley lacks his own confidence. Law attempts to DETECT through the MOONBLAST, racing on his tiny legs to deliver Cadbury an IRON HEAD!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 16:27:52 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]It appeared Ashley's Pokemon's attempt to DETECT came in handy. It was almost as if her hit didn't land, and instead, Cadbury was attacked with the oncoming IRON HEAD. She noticed a loss in a point.

Damn. One down.

"Smart."

The ALTARIA screeched, puffing her feathers and initiating a COTTON GUARD before attacking him with TAKE DOWN.

[attr="class","dianatag"] | HP: 2/3

K7zl3_|g
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 3:11:32 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

That's one point down. Ash smiles politely, as Law is able to take on the strike with little problem. As soon as the Altaria screeches, and guards themselves though, Law breathes in, and breathes out with one motion.[break][break]

A change in stand, instead of paws held out to strike, he fluidly moves his paws to accept the strike. The moment that TAKE DOWN hits? He was going to COUNTER back, intent to use their momentum against them, the little Kubfu seeing the strike coming. Or at least, he believes he does.[break][break]

rlCbj1lH

[break][break]

NOTES

- Law intends to take a full-ass TAKE DOWN, and dish it back out in a COUNTER! He willingly takes this next strike.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 3:20:37 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]The TAKE DOWN was set up to be COUNTERED. Whether or not the recoil would severely damage them in the process, she'd have to see.

She knew Cadbury would take damage either way. Hopefully her COTTON GUARD HELD.

With an angry cry, the dragon-type charged a DRAGON BREATH, shooting the draconic beam toward the KUBFU to heavily injure it.

[attr="class","dianatag"] | HP: 2/3

mZWmQxqr
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 4:16:33 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

The attack is stronger than Law can fully handle, and though he's able to take the TAKE DOWN fairly well, it's the blast of DRAGON BREATH that he is forced to weather right after, leaving the Kubfu particularly drained from the defensive choice.[break][break]

"Detect." Ashley calls out, taking the brunt of the dragon's breath, and attempting to DETECT through the rest of the damage. That strat worked before. The rule of fighting games? If they don't tell you no, you keep doing it till they do.[break][break]

"Ora."[break][break]

With one stomp into the ground for FOCUS ENERGY, the Kubfu makes a fast leap forward, for a CLOSE COMBAT, attempting to throw as many punches as he can as fast and hard as he can, despite the loss in DEFENSIVE power.[break][break]

OXAJrkhR + 10

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]
- Law takes too much damage, before mitigating the rest with DETECT. Attempting to throw defense away for a full onslaught, utilizes FOCUS ENERGY and CLOSE COMBAT to make up the difference.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 5:42:56 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]It seemed that while her COTTON GUARD managed to minimize the attack to avoid a knock out, it still took away another point on her end.

One more left, and it was game over. They were still in it, though.

It seemed the KUBFU was going all out for the final attempt to bring down Cadbury. She would do the same as she SANG, trying to let his guard down before flying into the air and charging a SKY ATTACK.

[attr="class","dianatag"] | HP: 1/3

CdOROOW8
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 3:39:52 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

The Kubfu was going all out, but in that moment between that SING, the Kubfu began to slow his steps, the drowziness hitting him, and causing those little steps he was making to close the distance to grow quieter. In moments, he had done so, but stood a standing duck.[break][break]

All the Kubfu could do was hold one paw out. A final COUNTER in a drowzy state. Stepping side-to-side, the bear's eyes nearly shut as the SKY ATTACK connects...[break][break]

nJIw3n5c

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]
- Hit with that SING, all Law can do is hold his paw up, and prepare a COUNTER, falling nigh to slumber before impact...

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 3:45:50 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]It appeared luck was on their side. But could they win this last point?

Cadbury took the COUNTER with grace, but she attacked with one last DRAGON BREATH in attempt to bring the KUBFU down for good.

7zzIXP3S

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 3:54:07 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Shit. The Kubfu takes the full strike of that SKY ATTACK, dead-on. And as the Kubfu is pushed back, the bear feels his muscles spasm, as he wakes up just in time.[break][break]

One more go.[break][break]

"Take it, and hit it back with everything you got, Law!"[break][break]

DETECT. Just... needed... to get closer... need to... CLOSE COMBAT...[break][break]

The Kubfu could feel his eyes growing heavy, his arms spaghetti. Could he close the distance?[break][break]

ZCpL9oWv +10

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 1/3 - FINAL ROUND[break]
- Takign the SKY ATTACK, the Kubfu was on his last legs. With the attack made, he attempts to take it via DETECT, running straight through for a CLOSE COMBAT finisher. Can he do it though?

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 3:57:47 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]It seemed that it was a a success.

Though the CLOSE COMBAT hit, it wasn't hard enough. The SING took effect, and her last hit brought down the KUBFU. It was a win for Cadbury.

Diana recalled her Pokemon, approaching Ashley to shake his hand. "That was a close one. Thanks for the great fight."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 4:02:03 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Law was inches away. Just a step closer, another paw forward, he could... he could have...[break][break]

The Kubfu hits the floor, falling to a knee, as he falls over, only for Ashley to scoop him up moments later. The points were distributed already, and with it, Ash couldn't help but smile. Good fight.[break][break]

"You too." Ashley calls back to Diana, hand outstretched back to her, and trying his best to smile. "I'll get you next time... come on little guy, let's get some coffee."[break][break]

Oh well. Did his best. That was all that mattered.

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 0/3 - DEFEAT[break]
- Only just barely, Law the Kubfu is KO'd, before Ashley comes over. He's a good sport about the defeat, and shakes her hand, before going to take Law out for some coffee. He likes his black.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 3:08:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: