Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
RKS: Zev & Nomi #1
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 15:57:38 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]ARCEUS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You continue ascending the staircase. Step after step after step after step, you find that there is no end. Yet, there is a feeling that something is indeed up there. Waiting. Watching.[break][break]

As exhaustion and futility seizes your lungs, you hear—or feel?—a message that descends from high: "I AM THE CENTRAL CIRCLE."[break][break]

The staircase begins to fade as the simulation ends.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The staircase disintegrates.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,055 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 16:44:29 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oblivion"]
[attr="class","top"]‒ ⛶ ✕
[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

Nomi zoomed up the stairs past Zev, her Unown floating after her. In comparison, he was content to take his time. Whatever waited for them at the top could wait a few moments longer. [break][break]

Yet the stairs did not seem to end. Even he started to feel winded, despite being in excellent shape thanks to years of regular cardio. [break][break]

And then, as he struggled to keep climbing, words slammed into him from above. It was a sensation that was not quite hearing and more like feeling. [break][break]

"I AM THE CENTRAL CIRCLE."
[break]

As Zev stumbled from the weight of the declaration, the stairs faded into nothing. His body pitched forward before beginning the plummet into oblivion.

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[attr="class","mcredit"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".oblivion"]--accent: #975FB2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion"]width: 470px; margin: 0px auto; padding-bottom: 1px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; border-bottom: 30px solid #272727; background-color: #232323; z-index:1; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion a"]font: 13px 'Roboto'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion b"]font: bold 13px 'Roboto'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody i"]color: #636363; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody u"]color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .symbol"]font-size: 150px; position: absolute; top: -35px; left: -25px; opacity: 0.05; transform: rotate(20deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .top"]height: 20px; background: #181818; color:#aaa; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; font-size:10px; padding-top:5px; letter-spacing:5px; cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody"]padding: 40px 50px 40px 80px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 13px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .chartag"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .chartag a"]font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .notes"]text-align: left; border-left: 3px solid #303030; margin: 20px 70px 40px 100px; padding-left:15px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 12px 'Roboto'; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .pkmnimg"]text-align: right;margin-top:-20px; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .pkmnimg img"]height: 45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit"]position: relative; z-index:99; left:10px; margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit a"]font-size: 13px; color:#2C2C2C; border:1px solid; padding:5px 8px; background-color:#232323; transition:0.5s all; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion:hover .mcredit a"]color:#4A3B58; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 18:19:10 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

She climbed. And climbed. And climbed.[break][break]
And still, she did not reach the top of the staircase. Exhaustion mixed with frustration, her muscles screaming, she eventually faltered, falling to her knees. Breathing labored and cheeks flushed, Nomi gazed upwards with a frantic expression, straining to see some sign of Arceus ahead.[break][break]
A feeling of dread passed through her as the stairs began to fade into nothingness.[break][break]
"No, no, no!"[break][break]
She had been so CLOSE. The simulation couldn't fail now! Nomi clawed forwards, trying to hold on, but there was nothing to grasp. Her gaze snapped to Kallistatus, but the Unown merely watched her, and she knew in her heart that it did not have the power to salvage the shifting scenario on its own, and she didn't have time to unleash all of her Unown...[break][break]
Words seemed to manifest, then - from within her? An impression moreso than clear language. It reminded her of how the Unown communicated with her.[break][break]
"I AM THE CENTRAL CIRCLE."
[break]
And then everything went white, a brilliant, blinding light shattering the environment to pixelated dust.[break][break][break][break]
A short time later, Nomi regarded , the two having emerged from the RKS Machine and finding themselves back in the Rocket lab. Her entire body was buzzing with anticipation - with the resolve to immediately re-enter and attempt to find the hevaenly staircase again.[break][break]
"It was not a waste," she told him, though he had made no comment suggesting otherwise. "Wherever the central circle is, I will find it."[break][break]
She paused, glancing at the machine.[break][break]
"Something tells me Holo might be waiting for me there."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – STAGE THREE: ARCEUS[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 1:38:32 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven