he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
RKS: GUNNER & YUINA
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 15:22:04 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 15:27:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Once again, Gunner found himself inside a simulation of the RKS machine. Not only that, but it was one he'd witnessed before: the Ruins of Alph in Johto and a darkness pulling on him. [break][break]

He turned to his partner for this run. was a familiar face; he recalled her from an extraction job in the Ultra Deep Sea. At least these circumstances of their second meeting were safer than the first. [break][break]

"Have you done one of these before?" Gunner asked. "The last time I went through this scenario, my partner and I resisted the pull of darkness." [break][break]

Like before, the shadows felt ominous. Hostile. Yet they were in a virtual world. Surely no real harm would come to them. [break][break]

"We could try going in this time," the agent suggested. [break][break]

ADVANCE INTO THE DARK.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – the rks simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 22:35:42 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

As the new simulated universe began to catch traction among the league organization, assignments were being given left and right to step inside and see what could be gleaned from its depths. So it was, Yuina was given another slotted time to journey into the simulation, and she felt she couldn't be surprised to see some of the same faces that she did in making the trips down to the depths of that beast in the Ultra Sea.[break][break]
The simulation whirred to life, setting itself up around her and Gunner, revealing old, worn stone, a long forgotten tunnel. It was eerie to say the least, Yuina couldn't help the chill that accosted her as she glanced around, certainly not from any kind of cold.[break][break]
"No... I haven't been here yet," Yuina returned, quietly, like she was afraid to disturb the emptiness around them. He'd done this scenario before, but didn't give in to the darkness that crept along the edges of the tunnel, almost... Beckoning them forward... Yuina could feel it. If that was the whole point of these simulations, to test every angle...[break][break]
"Okay, let's see if anything different happens, compared to what you did last time," Yuina agreed, shifting along the stone beneath her feet, feeling the darkness start to envelope her, like it was meant to consume if you chose to give in to its depths...

notes[break]
Choice: Advance into the dark; +50 RKS Points[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 14:27:19 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The further you delve into the darkness, the more you lose sensation of yourself. There is no light save for what appears to be bright white blinking sclera emerging all around you. Suddenly, the darkness begins to engulf you.[break][break]

Before you know it, you're slammed against the dusty stone walls. Unown emerge from the stone slate as blinking glyphs. Voices flood your mind: "de▉▉rt for our sake. you must w▉lk with us but lea▉e us. we r▉fu▉e the ou▉▉ide w▉rld."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 14:32:14 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The darkness was oppressive. Gunner was not a claustrophobic person by nature, but even there, with a thousand eyes staring directly at him and Yuina, he felt surrounded. Pinned on all sides. Still, he strode forward. [break][break]

Until something unseen grabbed him and slammed him into what felt like a stone wall. Groaning from the impact, he felt aches bloom in his back—they felt so real, for a simulation. "You okay, Yuina?" he called out. [break][break]

The eyes closed in. Unown, he realized. [break][break]

And then their voices invaded his mind, a flood of discordant, incomplete sounds. He clutched at his head with both hands, tearing himself away from the wall. With stumbling steps, he ran. [break][break]

FLEE.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 22:06:53 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

True to form, the darkness was all consuming, it was a wonder to consider that Gunner was even still there in her immediate area as Yuina couldn't see him in the slightest. Not his frame, not any of his movement, she almost felt like she couldn't hear his shoes shifting along the dirt and stone either. She could very well be entirely alone here, and it wouldn't surprise her in the slightest.[break][break]
Within the depths, bright white... Eyes? Began to peer out at them, from every direction, in every corner, they weren't in pairs, they were singular it looked like, the pupils following along and then disappearing, before more would appear in tandem. And as the myriad of strange eye like shapes continued to stare into them in the darkness, Yuina heard Gunner give out a groan.[break][break]
She was about to call out, wondering, hoping that he was alright, she couldn't see him, until she felt herself grabbed, and thrust back into the wall that she had no idea was so close to her. She couldn't let out a scream, the fear of giving in to the consuming darkness, either that she would disturb something so terrible or that her screams wouldn't be heard at all... Either way, her voice failed her. But then she heard Gunner's voice, they were alright for now...?[break][break]
"I'm alright," she spoke, in an undiscernible direction, she couldn't decipher where Gunner was around her, and then the voices came.[break][break]
Yuina was no stranger now to the forefront of her consciousness being invaded, taken over, whether it be visions and images of her own past, or thoughts and ideas that weren't her own, or anything in between. She'd spent so much time within distortions and the flashing images from that Naganadel that it trust upon her, it was more or less familiar to her, the feeling, the notion that for that moment, her conscious thoughts were not her own. She could hear them, the voices, she didn't fight their onslaught...[break][break]
'desert for our sake. you must walk with us but leave us. we refute the outside world'[break][break]
"Gunner, wait," Yuina called out, she could swear she heard, through the words and the voices the sound of rushing foot steps... She ran after him, in the direction she thought she heard him go, if they lost each other in this simulation, surely, they wouldn't be lost to each other forever?

notes[break]
Choice: Flee[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 2:32:20 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 13:17:04 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Distantly, Gunner heard Yuina call out to him. But the flood of voices was relentless and all-consuming. His entire body moved on its own, seeking escape from the onslaught. [break][break]

Finally, he burst from the cave. Squinting in the sudden light, he found himself on an island surrounded by calm water. When he whirled around, the ruins had vanished; only Yuina remained, standing a short distance away. [break][break]

"What the fuck was that?" Gunner managed to gasp, panting hard. Habit prompted him to scan the immediate area, looking for dangers or enemies. [break][break]

Instead, however, he found the Shadow Persian on its side. Cautiously, he approached it, discovering upon closer inspection that it was injured. Dying. [break][break]

"Come look at this," Gunner called over to Yuina. "I wonder what happened to it." [break][break]

He crouched next to the Pokémon, wondering if they could do anything to help it. [break][break]

HELP THE SHADOW PERSIAN.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 3:07:49 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The voices only continued as Yuina ran through the darkness by no other force than her own will hoping that she didn't run or trip into anything that she would not be able to see. They were a cacophony that did not stop, melding together and becoming discordant at points, but the message was there, the words were there if one listened close enough, and Yuina didn't like what it was saying...[break][break]
Unsure of how long or how far they'd been running, and certainly unsure how close or not she actually was to Gunner, Yuina watched the simulation change to a barren, desolate island, cloudy gray skies and a lake in the center...[break][break]
"Gunner, what were those things? That's... That's not something real, is it," Yuina asked, after releasing a breath she wasn't aware she was holding, taking a moment to regain herself. She'd never seen anything like those... Those eyes, that bore down on them in the darkness... There was no way that was something that translated into the real world, right?[break][break]
Off in the near distance, just beside the quiet water of the lake, a feline Pokemon rested, only barely... It seemed hurt, in pain, barely with the living world still... Yuina had no frame of reference to know that it was far different than a normal Persian, but it was a Pokemon all the same in that moment, and it was injured...[break][break]
Yuina looked around, the island seemed so empty besides this one Pokemon, what could have happened to it? Was there something lurking, somewhere that they couldn't see? Would it come for them?[break][break]
"I wonder what happened too... but worry that whatever happened could come for us too...," she murmured, though that wasn't going to stop her from trying to help still, Gunner had the same thought. Yuina took out a Pokeball, releasing Kyoko out into the quiet, stillness of the island, and she regarded the Pokemon in front of them that was barely holding on.[break][break]
"Kyoko, jihi," she spoke, a quiet command, and the fire type made a Wish. She held the soft, soothing energy in her paws for only a moment before gently tossing it into the air, giving it to the feline in an attempt to help.

notes[break]
Choice: Help the Shadow Persian[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 12:37:19 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to assist the immobile Shadow Persian. As you tend to its sorry state, an odd will-o-wisp appears. It flutters about the feline and as it does, the Shadow Persian begins to rise to its four paws.[break][break]

Like a puppet, the Persian takes a step forward stiffly... before attacking you all with a SHADOW RUSH or FRENZY PLANT.[break][break]

You watch the wisp plunge into the lake without making a splash.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defend yourself.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 13:19:37 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner continued to examine the Persian as he answered Yuina. "No, they weren't real, since this is supposed to be a simulation. It's all virtual."[break][break]

As his companion released a Hisuian Typhlosion, he stood and took a step back, giving the Pokémon room to administer the WISH to the Persian.[break][break]

"What we saw in the cave were Unown," he continued to explain, recalling the various reports about the mysterious Pokémon. "We don't know a lot about them, but they have been seen scattered across Hoenn."[break][break]

As Yuina tended to the Shadow Persian, a strange light appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. Gunner watched it closely, one hand moving to the Pokéballs at his belt, just in case.[break][break]

So when the Shadow Persian rose and attacked, as if a puppet on invisible strings, the man was ready. A flick of the wrist released his own Typhlosion. "Guinevere! The Persian!" he directed.[break][break]

She turned toward the aggressive Pokémon and unleashed a LAVA PLUME at it.[break][break]

DEFEND YOURSELF.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 19:10:59 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Unown...[break]
Yuina had certainly never heard the term before, but it sounded like even if she asked questions, there wasn't a lot of information that could be gleaned. They were such strange things, and their discordant voices, trying to get out one message across all of them speaking at once... it was pretty unsettling...[break][break]
"I hope it is all just in the simulation... What they were saying wasn't very good...," Yuina murmered, she'd hate for an omen like that to be made real.[break][break]
They didn't have much time to ruminate on the idea though, for no sooner had Kyoko tried to heal the Persian that was barely hanging on, than did a strange light emerge from out of nowhere, flitting around until it came towards the feline... And then as if it had never been hurt at all, the Persian was poised to attack...[break][break]
Kyoko leapt back first, having been closest to the feline, just as Gunner's own Typhlosion doused their attacker in burning lava.[break][break]
Working in time with the burning lava, Yuina's own Typhlosion released a series of burning wisps, an Infernal Parade to encircle the Persian.

notes[break]
Choice: Defend yourself[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 14:32:10 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Thunder cracks above a turbulent sea. Flashes of lightning are but the briefest beacons illuminating the night, but they only serve to clarify the hair-raising waves your small ship manages to survive. Storm clouds mask the moon—but they seem to be moving closer toward you, hanging unusually low.[break][break]

The storm clouds stop before your ship. From the cumulous cover, a THERIAN THUNDURUS emerges with crackling lightning coursing from its knotted tail. What does it want? It does not look pleased.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 14:36:14 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The battle raged between the Shadow Persian and the two Typhlosion. Before it could end in any decisive victory, however, the scenario shifted and the Persian disappeared. [break][break]

Instead, Gunner found himself on a storm-tossed sea. So great were the waves that he stumbled almost at once, forcing him to scramble for anything to hold onto. [break][break]

From the storm clouds emerged a Pokémon that Gunner had never seen before, not even in books or drawings. He squinted at it though the lashing rain. The lightning shooting along its tail suggested it was the creature controlling the storm. [break][break]

"Whatever it wants, we should comply!" he yelled over the sound of the squall at Yuina. [break][break]

APPEASE THE THUNDER GOD.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 19:29:11 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

No sooner were their two Typhlosion taking on the fight against the puppeted Persian that attacked furiously in spite of their attempt to aid it, now they found themselves tossed amidst a raging sea, storms, wind that threatened even the strongest structures.[break][break]
Yuina gasped, taking in a mouthfull of salt water, she was nearly drug under with the force of the waves and the shock of it all, and she panicked, struggling, knowing Kyoko was out there in the water... This wasn't real, but it sure felt real enough for Yuina to want to scream...[break][break]
Only just managing to tap Kyoko's Pokeball, hoping to return the fire type before she was dunked beneath the surface of the water again, Yuina held her breath as Daikenki emerged. She mounted the Samurott, clutching his neck tightly as she looked out to the crashing waves.[break][break]
"Gunner! Gunner," Yuina called, her voice lost over the sound of the wind and rain, the thunder and lightning that streaked across the sky, but in the fray she did manage to find him, hoping that Daikenki could carry them both in the water. And then a creature rushed through the sky, bringing the lightning with it, something she'd never seen before.[break][break]
"What do we do!? We can't possibly fight it like this," Yuina shouted against a spray of salt water, she wasn't even going to try. The creature could have whatever it wanted in this moment, they were at its mercy amidst the terrible storm...

notes[break]
Choice: Appease the Thunder God[break]