Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
VCT: BARNABY V. CALEB
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 0:05:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

"We really shouldn't be seeing one another in public like this," chided within the semi-seclusion of a Lilycove City alleyway.[break][break]

Of course, with his luck being as bad as it was lately, the ranger had happened upon Barnaby after finishing up one of his battles for the tournament. He'd followed the ROCKET admin around like a lost puppy begging for attention before Barnaby finally dragged them into the alley to talk.[break][break]

"...Fine. I'll give you a battle. But make it quick. I don't have time to play with you today."[break][break]

With that, he turned sharply and walked toward the closest field, not even bothering to wait for Caleb to follow. Once there, he'd release his MELMETAL onto one side.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 15:03:05 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I like you with dark hair better," Caleb muttered, following after Barnaby, a complex mix of emotions straining his chest.[break][break]
Seeing the other man in public was always a strange affair. For one, he looked and acted so differently from the man Caleb knew. It was a masterful act, precisely honed over many long years of subterfuge, but once you understood the real Barnaby, it was difficult not to see him beneath the charming facade of the socialite media star.[break][break]
How he hides his cruelty, Caleb thought bitterly - not so much because he felt bad for Barnaby's oblivious fanbase, but because there was actually a third Barnaby...the man he'd been in Galar. The man who had cared for Caleb, more deeply and more intricately than any label could properly explain.[break][break]
"No time to play with me?" Caleb smirked, rolling his shoulders and releasing Lyra from her Pokeball. "Right, you've got business to attend to during the day. Evenings are for your leisure."[break][break]
How many had they spent together? In pain or in pleasure.
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– HP 3/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 22:43:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

No one understood the real Barnaby.[break][break]

With so many parts to play, he wasn't even sure if there was a real Barnaby anymore, or if his identity was just a muddied mixture of personality traits spun together for optimal effect.[break][break]

"Correct. That's pretty normal though, right?" He replied, all smiles now. There were eyes on them, after all. Pedestrians interested in watching the match, cameras recording for various media outlets. [break][break]

Now that had entangled himself with , he had his own part to play, too. And he better not fuck up.[break][break]

MELMETAL began the match by rushing forward (though it was admittedly more hurried walking than running) and slinging its fist toward Lyra with a THUNDER PUNCH.[break][break]

F6D2D0NK

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
GIGANTAMAX MELMETAL[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

4/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 3:43:32 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Sure, normal," Caleb shrugged, amused. Nothing about was normal. The man had done unspeakable things to Caleb in the prison he'd arranged specifically for the Ranger's extended torment, and still Caleb pined for the version of him he'd known in Galar: the lonely courier drawn to an even lonelier king.[break][break]
Lyra bellowed, doing her best to dodge the incoming THUNDER PUNCH. She wasn't the fastest Pokemon, but her icy shell was hearty and she knew how to endure pain nearly as well as Caleb did.[break][break]
Caleb wasn't overly familiar with the Pokemon Barnaby was using, but he was almost positive it was a steel type. Lyra's water abilities would not do much against it, but Caleb had one trick up his sleeve that ought to help.[break][break]
Activating the Tera Orb at his hip, Caleb selected a specific crystal from the two attuned to Lyra. She began to glow with a fiery red energy, body crystallizing into a vibrant carnelian-crusted version of herself. Understanding what he had done, she opened her mouth and immediately aimed a FIRE TERA BLAST at the Melmetal.[break][break]
6hX9XYIC + 15 = 73

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– GIMMICK ACTIVATED: TERASTALLIZATION (+15 to every even roll)[break]
– Lapras becomes a FIRE TYPE and uses FIRE TERA BLAST[break]
– HP 3/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 0:41:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"So why the tournament, Caleb?"[break][break]

Truth be told, Barnaby wasn't too vested in his success here or in any of his other battles, really. Though Admin Bee was a competent battler, was purportedly lackluster at best. [break][break]

"I didn't take you for a competitive trainer."[break][break]

There was little heat in his voice as he spoke, unlike the inferno that spilled from Lyra's gaping mouth. It was an unexpected attack and, unfortunately, one which MELMETAL could not defend against in time. [break][break]

It groaned in pain as the flames threatened to melt its outer shell. With a prompting shout from Barnaby, however, it slammed its fists down on the ground below, causing an EARTHQUAKE to rock the field. [break][break]

RPN590RV

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 4:42:55 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Why indeed?[break][break]
Because my brother is a monster, and I need to be able to defeat him, was his first thought, but he did not speak it aloud. Instead, he paused, expression sobering.[break][break]
Lyra attempted to avoid the EARTHQUAKE, shoring up her defenses, but it was a devastating attack all the same. She bellowed, summoning a DRAGON PULSE. A beam of dark flame shot out at the Melmetal, a beautiful but deadly mix of fire and dragon energy thanks to her Terastallized state.[break][break]
Something about his initial answer didn't sit right with him. Yes, he needed to be able to stay alive should Zev hunt him down one day, but allowing his brother to be the sole reason he was trying to get stronger...well, that continued to allow Zev control over him, didn't it? And wasn't the whole reason Caleb had defied Zev by coming to Hoenn in the first place because he'd wanted to make his own choice? Live his own life?[break][break]
Yes, but only if you do something with it. Only if you make it mean something.[break][break]
"Competitive? Not really," Caleb replied, with an edge to his tone. "I've just got plenty to train for."[break][break]
EpvYjLpw + 15 = 33

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– Lapras is a FIRE TYPE and uses DRAGON PULSE[break]
– HP 2/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 1:44:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Oh?" There was an edge to Barnaby's tone, too. A knowing inflection that Caleb might catch, but no one else in their vicinity. [break][break]

"And what's that? Do tell." [break][break]

Would he say something haggard like 'revenge against ROCKET' or 'to beat up my meanie brother '? Barnaby was only mildly interested to hear his answer.[break][break]

Meanwhile, MELMETAL was adjusting to his opponent. This time, it erected its SPIKY SHIELD in time to defend against Lyra's DRAGON PULSE. When the attack finally faded, the steel titan would then rush forward to deal a draconic attack of its own: DRAGON HAMMER.[break][break]

VP730jSI

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 16:28:34 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As the Melmetal closed in, Lyra summoned a layer of MIST around her body, in a last-ditch attempt at obscuring her opponent's vision. Maybe with the minor obstacle, it would not hit quite so hard.[break][break]
It was a valiant effort, but it made no real difference. Steel slammed into shell, and she cried out in pain. Caleb grit his teeth, concerned for his partner, but tried not to let it show too visibly. Weakness in front of Barnaby would only further stoke the flames of the other man's mockery.[break][break]
"I don't owe you an explanation," Caleb spat. "I don't owe you anything."[break][break]
If that were true, why did Barnaby haunt his every breath? His dreams at night? Why did he ache for the other man's embrace like an addict in withdrawal? He hated that he could not simply reject this man, after all the pain he'd put Caleb through - physical and mental.[break][break]
One might very reasonably call Caleb a masochist.[break][break]
"But if you really must know, there are people who need me at my best. People I want to protect."[break][break]
Flames danced around the glittering Lapras, growing larger and larger until they coalesced into another bright TERA BLAST.[break][break]
hQfGnfFf + 15 = 73

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– Lapras is a FIRE TYPE and uses MIST for RP-flavor vision obscuring & then FIRE TERA BLAST again[break]
– HP 1/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 23:23:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Arceus, the melodrama with this one.
[break]

rolled his eyes as replied, all spit and venom. In the admin's estimation, the other man wasn't playing his part very well in public at all. Roaming eyes and ears could easily misconstrue what was happening between them.[break][break]

The animosity was tiring, so Barnaby ended the conversation with a lazy, "Sure. Of course you do."[break][break]

Didn't they all?[break][break]

MELMETAL was a testament to Barnaby's own motivation to protect. Not people, necessarily, but his best interests. The Pokémon was a stalwart defense against many threats; in a way, this tournament was simply a test of its limits.[break][break]

Though the metal titan could not completely dodge Lyra's TERA BLAST, its trunk-like arms converged to block most of the attack. In return, it struck out with a THUNDER PUNCH.[break][break]

h5ZubQsW

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 17:00:22 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The battle was trending in Barnaby's favor, much to Caleb's chagrin. Not so much because he was opposed to losing, but because Barnaby didn't seem to care about winning. The other man's casual adherence - almost callous indifference - to the spirit of the tournament was frustrating: why was he here, if not to try? If not to care? But what did Barnaby care about if not his own entertainment...Caleb knew that better than most.[break][break]
Clearly, this was for appearances, as was everything did. Admin Bee needed a believable persona, a mask to hide his cruelty behind; a popular journalist didn't need to win, he just needed to show up and be charming.[break][break]
In a world without factions - without the need to hide behind a lie - Barnaby might have been someone better. Caleb had seen a glimpse of it, and he'd never stopped hungering for more.[break][break]
"You know, you're not all that good at interviewing people," Caleb noted, and he sounded tired now. More weary than angry. "Aren't you supposed to sell it? That you care?"[break][break]
He'd sold it well enough, when they'd been alone in his penthouse.[break][break]
Lyra withered beneath the crackling electricity of the Melmetal's punch. Her newly acquired fire typing would protect her from critical damage, but it had been an arduous fight already - she was wavering.[break][break]
Weakly, she summoned a wall of boiling water, heated by the flame-charged crystals encasing her body. The HYDRO PUMP was a last-ditch effort to stave off the Melmetal's winning blow.[break][break]
xUcsBlKS

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– Lapras is a FIRE TYPE and uses HYDRO PUMP[break]
– HP 1/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 23:56:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

In a world without factions Barnaby had stagnated into a shadow of his true self. [break][break]

He'd floundered without true purpose and fell into the arms of , approximating an unsteady happiness that he'd never felt in the real world. Even now he resisted the memories of their twenty years in Galar together. [break][break]

That happiness was not meant for them here.[break][break]

"I'm not interviewing you." Barnaby replied curtly, waving on his MELMETAL to try and block the HYDRO PUMP coming its way. The metal beast raised its arms to defend against the torrent of water, but quickly ducked to the left and threw an ICE PUNCH in retaliation.[break][break]

"I'm tolerating your existence for the sake of this tournament."[break][break]

Their act was a two-way street. If wanted to seem like he cared, he needed to do the same. At least out in public where an audience could judge. [break][break]

Behind closed doors was a different story, which Caleb should have known. Barnaby could already picture the heated discussion they'd have later.[break][break]

2eg_uoEr

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

2/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 4:37:34 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Lyra tried her absolute best to push the miniature ocean past the Melmetal's defenses, but it was a strong Pokémon, built to endure. Harnessing her own power against her, it blasted a beam of ice back at the Lapras, freezing the water and causing her to slide precariously to the side. She glared, summoning another FIRE TERA BLAST to attempt to melt the ice.[break][break]
Tolerating. Caleb bristled, but didn't take the bait. Continuing to bicker with Barnaby wouldn't serve him, wouldn't help him actually get something out of their fight. And what was that exactly? A win? No, he'd come here to train - winning was a bonus.[break][break]
For the first time since they'd squared off, Caleb really looked at Barnaby, observing the details of his appearance. Fake blond wig, pristinely styled. Fashionable clothing adorning a confident swagger. Sapphire eyes that mocked and haunted Caleb. But there was something else beneath all that: a weariness, perhaps. A tension. Admin Bee had been busy as of late. What was Rocket up to?[break][break]
"well, I suppose I should count myself lucky. To be tolerated by the handsome and talented ." Caleb barked a laugh, though his eyes smoldered with a complex cocktail of warring emotions.[break][break]
YYu5LR8b + 15 = 65

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– Lapras is a FIRE TYPE and uses FIRE TERA BLAST[break]
– HP 0/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 23:20:08 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With one last decisive blow their match finally came to an end. It couldn't come sooner for , considering how cantankerous was being.[break][break]

"You should." Barnaby replied, deadpan, after crossing the battlefield to rejoin the ranger. "Many don't have the privilege." [break][break]

Barnaby knew Caleb was mocking him, but refused to even acknowledge it. There was no point. It would only serve to rile him up more.[break][break]

"You need to learn how to control your emotions, Caleb." A soft hand rose to stroke a pale scar at the edge of the other man's jaw.[break][break]

"Your thoughts are plastered all over this pretty little face of yours." The touch was fleeting. Soon enough, Barnaby returned his hand to his side and pivoted to leave.[break][break]

Before he did so, however, he offered over his shoulder, "I'm staying at the Royal Pyroar Hotel for the duration of the tournament. Meet me there this evening, hm?"[break][break]

"Oh, and bring something to drink with you."[break][break]

He'd need to be drunk to deal with whatever petulant fit Caleb was likely to throw.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
WIN

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:09:38 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Lyra collapsed in exhaustion, the tera energy dissipating from her body in a puff of smoke. Caleb sighed, accepting defeat. He recalled her, then looked up, and with a jolt - realized Barnaby was approaching.[break][break]
Delicate fingertips traced the Ranger's cheek, deliberately teasing, just a taste of intimacy. Caleb shivered, hating the way his body instantly reacted to the other man's touch. Yearning danced across his expression even as Barnaby chastised him for wearing his heart on his sleeve.[break][break]
"I - "[break][break]
The snarky comment died in his throat as keen sapphires peered back over a graceful shoulder. An invitation to join Barnaby at his hotel? Caleb's hand clenched around Lyra's Pokeball, and he cleared his throat. Immediately, imagery of Barnaby slowly undressing in the low light of some fancy room pervaded his mind, and it took all of his willpower not to continue that train of thought to its natural end.[break][break]
"The Royal Pyroar," he muttered, committing it to memory, despite knowing he absolutely should not go.[break][break]
But, of course, he would.
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– Loss![break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 2:40:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: