he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
VCT: Razz vs Luka
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 5:42:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"Good work buddy," the young ranger congratulated his Riolu on his battle against the Champ. The Riolu clearly pumped by the results and was clearly eager to do more. Razz booted up his phone which listed participants near by who were available for battle. Though the half blind man didn't bother looking as he gave the phone directly as he just allowed Ra to just randomly choose his next opponent. [break][break]

After tapping the phone Razz looks to see who they picked. Eye widening in surprise at the small world as it seemed to have chosen . "Alright then lets go find her," and with that the phone gives a close by location to arrive at before he fines the Ranger's old PR girl. "So I hear you signed up for this too," he comments as his welcome rather than actually saying hello. [break][break]

Because what are social skills?[break][break]

At least on his shoulder is Salem there to wave hi because he knows better. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 4:04:24 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

”Wahh, Monsieur Kingsman! It’s so good to see you again!”[break][break]

How long has it been? Far too long, surely. Luka doesn’t seem to mind Razz’s faux pas as she greets him, her wide smile offering enough wattage for the both of them. Salem’s little wave is cheerfully returned by Sugar the Sylveon, whose undulating ribbons curl lazily around the pair like seagrass.[break][break]

”I did! I thought, well…battling isn’t really my thing, honestly. But shouldn’t it be? Uhm, but like…most of the time I find myself having to fight, it’s in these like, life or death kinda situations.” She lets out a weak laugh. ”So I thought some friendly competition might actually help! I’m sure you’ll be able to show us a thing or two!”[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 11:06:06 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

The 'Monsieur' instantly reminds him that Luka here was of Kalos and there couldn't help but be that small part of him always worried. As his own Kalos background was a public one and while his kalosian was good he probably couldn't keep up with a native speaker. He'll just ignore that for now. [break] [break]

"Well this is a great place to practice, and if you're still working with Ranger PR I can probably set it up you can train with some of the Rangers in the Slateport Base as I tend to run battle simulations that are more for Real Life situations and not the traditional battle route," he offers before Ra seems to pull on his pant leg and complain he was taking up their battle time for work. [break] [break]

Razz just gives an appologitic chuckle, "Sorry about that, for now lets have fun yeah?" and with that Ra would step up and put up his arms ready for battle. The Riolu attempting to go in for an ICE PUNCH [break] [break]

[break][break]

[break][break] [break]
8JtIqq2v[break]
HP: 3/3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:32:48 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Really? That would be amazing!"[break][break]

Luka beams at him, not minding the rambling at all. In fact, his immediate urge to help her out is a testament to what made him a good head ranger. He's quick to offer practical solutions— ones that sound truly helpful. How kind he is! It's a little heartwarming, honestly.[break][break]

"Seriously, I'd love that! You're so thoughtful, Monsieur." Her Sylveon flicks a ribbon; like Ra, she's eager to get to the battle. "Oh...r-right! I guess you can see how we do...a-and then we can talk about this later!"[break][break]

Sugar leaps into the fray with a soft yip, though their opponent is the one who strikes first. The Sylveon immediately raises her ribbons up as a kind of defense, hoping that they can soften the blow if she's unable to avoid the ice punch that comes her way.[break][break]

But instead of retaliating with a direct attack, a misty terrain seeps over the field, drenching Sugar in a pink fog that she blends in with rather well. Using this mist as a cover, she tries to get the jump on the attacking Riolu. As his ice-covered fists near her, she extends a ribbon and tries to grab him by the paw. He can probably see this coming, but does he see the other ribbon that attempts to snag him by the ankle and pull him down?

[break][break]

♥ ♥ ♥[break]S8DJgis4 + 10 from sygna suit[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 9:02:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

"Of course, more than happy to help I've been trying to get the Rangers that train from Slateport to get used to such situations," he gives some explanation before Ra and the Sylveon go at it. [Break][break]

The MISTY TERRAIN means Ra would most likely stay at the disadvantage through this fight along side the type advantage she already had. The ribbon is easy to trip him up and bring the small pup down. Though he's quick to try and recover as Ra attempts to FORCE PALM the other to make her let go.

[break][break]

[break][break] [break]
OXvC9Agt[break]
HP: 2/3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 5:45:01 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“Oh, cool! I bet your rangers really appreciate it. That sounds so helpful!”[break][break]

Maybe she should visit Slateport someday and give it a try. Even now Luka isn’t much of a battler; everything she’s learned about it has been solely for the sake of survival. But that’s not enough anymore, is it? If she’s going to make any kind of positive impact, she needs to work harder.[break][break]

Her lack of talent is apparent in the way Sugar fights now. Everything is intuitive; Luka is really only here for support and the occasional guidance. Perhaps that’s why her sygna suit doesn’t seem as powerful as others’. Their bond, at least when it comes to battling, isn’t strong enough.[break][break]

But this isn’t the time to ruminate. While Luka is busy getting inside her own head, Sugar’s the one doing all the work! In order to avoid a direct hit from Ra’s force palm, the Sylveon has to twist out of the way. She drops her opponent in the process, releasing the pup from her binding ribbons as she receives a glancing blow from the attack.[break][break]

It shakes her, but not enough for her to go down. They’re still in close range, so she opens her maw and lets loose a dazzling gleam. It feels like a sure hit, but the only thing Luka is certain of is that battles are always a little unpredictable.

[break][break]

♥ ♥ ♥[break]6RpBDT2Q + 10 from sygna suit[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 6:42:54 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

"Ehhh that's debatable.... I don't think some of them like the idea of going home with some bruises, but pain at times can build experience," he admits as he's sure he isn't the most popular captain to have ever come to Slateport. Though he hopes his organization has at least been helpful when it came to the largest Ranger base within the region. [break][break]

Though it seems despite her insecurities she still seems like a decent trainer as her Sylveon seems to be doing quite a good job in fighting back against his Riolu. Sure she had the type advantage, but it was no reason to discredit her ability. It was clearl Ra was getting tired, but he was having fun so even after being hit by the Dazzling Gleem kept on his feet. Huffing and puffing before he would try to go in once more for an ICE PUNCH.

[break][break]

[break][break] [break]
uo3iHz_9[break]
HP: 1/3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 6:17:55 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Well experience is what matters most, I think. I mean, that's why we're here in the first place!"[break][break]

It's a bit of a trial by fire, an attempt to see how well Luka and Sugar can utilize the boosts provided by their sygna bond. So far, it's apparent that they need to train a lot harder to get used to battling— Sugar can handle herself rather well, but Luka still has difficulty in directing her effectively. If they're going to survive in Hoenn, their battling style needs to be far more cohesive.[break][break]

But for now, they're happy to practice with a low stakes brawl. Sugar is doing remarkably well against her opponent, but the tough little pup won't go down that easily! The ice punch speeds towards her, and she tries once again to dodge nimbly out of the way. This time, however, she slips up, and the hit lands![break][break]

"Oh no! I-it's okay Sugar, you're still doing great!"[break][break]

Her Sylveon shakes bits of frost from her fur and runs forward again. This time, her ribbons glow and psychic energy arcs towards the Riolu, taking the form of a psyshock.

[break][break]

♥ ♥ ♥[break]dZQ8QX2j + 10 from sygna suit[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 7:43:49 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

VITAL CITY TOURNAMENT

It felt like Ra was getting a bit of a second wind as he was finally able to get a hit in and Ra didn't want to give in just yet. Sure he was at the disadvantage but his spirit wasn't the type to give in. the Riolu running forward to try to avoid the PSYCHSHOCK and waves of psychic energy coming his way. Then making sure to keep on moving as he would try to clash into the Slyveon with QUICK ATTACK. [break][break]

The ranger gives a nod, "Exactly, I know its why Ra here is trying out, the battle after battles is a good way to help endurance."

[break][break]

[break][break] [break]
tqFOeW0e[break]
HP: 1/3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES