312 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
vct: roy vs aaron
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:18:05 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] Roy flashes his teeth as beams of sunlight decorate the arena. In a way, he appears half-dragon with his intimidating stature and menacing grin. Sweat beads drip down Roy's chin, but he wipes them away with his sleeve. Beside him, his charizard accidently growls sexily instead of formidably.

Like other competitors, Roy was on the prowl for additional battles. He felt a pang in his little heart. If he wouldn't be judged for it, he would've galloped through the streets of Lilycove on all fours, just looking for battle. That's what half-dragons do. Fortunately, he already found his guy.

"Balmung, go!"

Only one thing is on Roy's mind right now; battle.

[attr="class","hgssnote"]Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split.
[attr="class","hgssnotearw"]

[attr="class","roypkmnlist"]

[googlefont=Lato]
[newclass=.roythread]border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 50px; margin:25px 75px 0px 110px; letter-spacing: .25px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vHgHpBo.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread b]font-weight:bold; color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread img]width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 3px; margin: 4px 15px 7px 1px; overflow: hidden; padding: 9px; border: solid 1px #aaa; float: left; background: #232323; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmnlist]display:flex;justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:-25px; margin-left: 35px; opacity: 0.9; filter: grayscale(10%);margin-bottom: -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread .vdice-box]background:#272727;[/newclass][newclass=.roythread .vdice-value]color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 22:37:36 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron raises an eyebrow at , then settles into an easy smirk. he's more than fine with the tempo the other man is trying to set with this battle. fuck introductions, straight to the grind. he reaches up and plucks his pikachu off his shoulder, her claws clinging to the fabric of his jacket, then deposits her on the ground in front of him. [break][break]his dynamax band flashes into view with the shifting of his sleeve. [break][break]"hope you're ready to get farmed, bro."[break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
312 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 17:42:19 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] "I'll believe it when I see it."

A signal from his palm is accompanied by a smirk of his own. Balmung reacts, but without even noticing the visual cue. Like a dinosaur, he rushes forward with every step vibrating a large section of the arena. With enough momentum, he kicks off the ground to use his wings to amplify his speed. This is what he uses to close the distance between him and his target.

"Now."

As the challenger moves his hand in a swift motion, the dragon responds with his own. A fist engulfed by the cerulean flame of a dragon is unleashed upon the small yellow rodent.

[attr="class","hgssnote"]Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split.

_QohxuhD

3/3

[googlefont=Lato]
[newclass=.roythread]border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 50px; margin:25px 75px 0px 110px; letter-spacing: .25px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vHgHpBo.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread img]width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 3px; margin: 4px 15px 7px 1px; overflow: hidden; padding: 9px; border: solid 1px #aaa; float: left; background: #232323; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmnlist]display:flex;justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:-25px; margin-left: 35px; opacity: 0.9; filter: grayscale(10%);margin-bottom: -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread .vdice-box]background:#272727;[/newclass][newclass=.roythread .vdice-value]color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 21:27:51 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"sure, bro."
[break][break]his pikachu sits there and watches the charizard stomp forward and take to the air. he closes in on her, growing from a little blip across the field to a fully-fledged dragon poised to strike. her body lights up as she tries to scramble away from the attack, then she discharges a thunderbolt that arcs towards the charizard. [break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
ZIvLaBmc

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
312 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 21:55:27 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] The challenger can only scoff as the mouse struggles to avoid the winged dinosaur's attack. On the arena, Balmung pays no mind to the bolt of lightning that almost hits him. Instead, he continues his assault. With his elbow extended, the draconic punch appears to make contact with its target. The charizard wins this exchange.

"You need to do better than that."

The crowd that surrounds the arena had started to grow thanks to a nearby cafe. Most of the audience appears to be young, but there are a few older spectators in the outdoor portion of the restaurant. Out of the set, a pair of gorgeous women had attracted the draconid's attention through their cackling. From this distance, it was difficult to determine the source of their laughter, but with their eyes aimed at the pikachu and its trainer, it was clear that the source was Aaron's performance, or lack thereof.

5qA|spr5

3/3

[googlefont=Lato]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 22:15:25 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his pikachu gets struck by the punch as she attempts to flee. her thunderbolt loses its trajectory and disappears into the sky as she tumbles over herself in the dirt. the injury smarts, but she's still feeling good enough to spring back onto her feet as soon as she comes to a stop. [break][break]aaron scowls as admonishes him, biting back with a still-and-undeservedly-cocky: "lucky shot." [break][break]the chiming laughter draws his attention to the gathering crowd, too, and he feels his stomach drop as his eyes meet one of the women. she puts a hand over her mouth and looks away, but her shoulders shake with residual amusement.[break][break] no way, he thinks, throat dry. i can't lose in front of these hot babes. not to this guy. [break][break]his pikachu feels a thrill of gigantamax energy surge through her veins as aaron activates his dynamax band with a scoff. within a few moments, his rat is the size of a skyscraper, earning some oohs and ahhs out of onlookers.[break][break]pikachu cranes her neck to look at her now-teeny opponent. [break][break]"rock his shit!"[break][break]on commands, she tries to pin the dragon down beneath a cloudburst of g-max volt crash.[break][break]
HP: 3/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
WbYGrkdk

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
312 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:45:55 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] The crowd celebrates the draconid's minor victory by laughing at his opponent. With his attention divided between the audience and the ladies at the cafe, his charizard is without direction. This gives the rodent room to retaliate.

Since Roy was oblivious to the band on his opponent's wrist, the pikachu's transformation felt unexpected. Both him and his dragon were caught off-guard. The oversized rodent did more than rock his shit; he rocked Balmung's world. Enhanced by dynergy, a gigantic thunderbolt appeared to rupture through the clouds above and clashed with the dragon down below.

"Dammit."

Hastened by the devastating scene in front of him, Roy struggles to navigate his pocket. Once he finds his Key Stone, he releases a fist containing it. In a burst of color, Balmung is transformed into something other than an electrified corpse. Strengthened by infinity energy, the dragon covers his entire body in the blueish aura from before. Balmung used Outrage.

t28z0zIZ +20

2/3

[googlefont=Lato]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 23:54:52 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the g-max volt crash lands its blow. aaron smiles smugly, casting a sidelong glance at the gorgeous women in the crowd — the ones now laughing at 's expense instead of aaron's.[break][break]he's not surprised to see his opponent mega evolve his charizard. he would do the same if he was against such a strong and handsome opponent like himself. his outrage is matched with another blast of electric energy, albeit in the form of a weaker thunderbolt.[break][break]
gigantamax gimmick

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
4xfkzPGR

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
312 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 20:49:40 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] Balmung struggles to escape the blast, but he's far too slow. Both of his wings take the brunt of the lightning, but it's not enough to cancel all of the damage. He survives, but only barely. In spite of this, the dragon is ready to continue his assault, but unfortunately, his trainer is distracted.

Again, Roy finds his attention taken by the gorgeous women in the crowd, but now they're laughing at him instead of his opponent. Struggling to keep his composure, the trainer wipes away at the corner of his lip. He wasn't going down without a fight.

"Again."

As if the fire-type had a choice. Balmung took to the skies and readied his attack. Now coated in fire, the dragon launched itself like a missile towards the giant rodent below.

zMsk3dru +20

1/3

[googlefont=Lato]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 23:49:54 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"you're embarrassing us in front of the girls, bro, step up," he calls out to , watching the way his attention is pulled away by the crowd. he's guilty of it, too, but he's riding a high and wants to shit on his opponent while he's still on his upswing. [break][break]"again!" he commands his pikachu, echoing roy's equally-vague command. as his charizard launches himself, his pikachu lights up with another thunderbolt, her voice rumbling like a peal of thunder.[break][break]PIII![break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
3hmvRPRz

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
312 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 21:26:01 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] "They're laughing at you!" He fires back with an aimed index finger and a wrist bent above his head as if it's holding a gun. Roy knows they're laughing at both of them, but he attempts to convince himself with his own words. He didn't want to lose to a chump like this guy.

Balmung's attack was successful, but the victory was brief. He could no longer maintain his evolution. A short transformation sequence returned the dragon to his original form, but he wasn't done fighting.

The rodent behemoth casted another beam of electricity but Balmung was already on the move. Like before, his wings carried his weight between the two battlers. If the pikachu's move was unsuccessful, the dragon would retaliate with another punch.

0ccihcc|

1/3

[googlefont=Lato]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 22:27:50 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"they're not," aaron argues back, immaturity bleeding into each syllable. "they're laughing at you, lol."[break][break]in actuality, they are laughing at both of them. his pikachu lets out a grunt as the charizard's missile strike connects, making her wobble unsteadily on her gigantamax feet. like a balloon punctured, she begins to shrink, her dynamax energy fading. [break][break]"shit," aaron sighs, no longer having the plot armor of not knowing that dynamax lasts three turns or a temporary amount of time.[break][break]she lets out a little rat gasp as the dragon swings a punch at her, then makes the kneejerk decision to try and quick attack past the fist and hit the charizard.[break][break]
HP: 2/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
ry5apN|J

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
312 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 0:06:43 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] How embarrassing. Both of the contenders have reverted to their previous forms. If it wasn't made clear by the shift from subtle giggles to loud cackles, it was certainly obvious now; both of the trainers were getting laughed at. Even with the vital battle that separated the two on each side of the arena, the gorgeous women from the cafe considered them whole. They were two sides of the same joke.

Aaron's pikachu attempts to escape the charizard's maneuver, but it is far too slow. The dragon-inspired punch makes contact and prevents the rodent from completing her own attack. This exchange tosses the pikachu a few feet away from the dragon.

"That's it." The draconid shouts frustratingly, aiming an index finger at his opponent. "Finish it."

Introduced with a growl, Balmung channels another punch with the same fist as before. Instead of his wings, he uses his feet to fill in the gap between the two. This is his one last attack to end it all. Balmung used Dragon Hammer.

Nkj5bWwe

1/3

[googlefont=Lato]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 0:48:25 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"hmph. watch this!"[break][break]the punch sends his pikachu tumbling backwards until she skids to a halt on her feet again. with an exhausted puff of air, she watches the charizard's dragon hammer eclipse the stage lights over her head. [break][break]pushing through the soreness in her muscles, she launches into another quick attack to duck out of the way of the blow and bite the dragon's foot. [break][break]
HP: 1/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
6JCwnJbF

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
312 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 18:08:16 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] That's all it took. The survival instincts of a mere rodent shaped the conclusion of a very long and drawn-out battle. There was no special electrifying attack. There was no unique gigantamax flair. The pikachu simply took a bite of the charizard's foot and this was enough to end it.

As soon as Balmung collapses onto the arena floor, the crowd erupts into cheer, but Roy can't hear them. Instead, he hears the gorgeous ladies from before. Their loud cackles drown out any other sound in the vicinity. Two pointed fingers confirm their fool to the rest of the audience, and it wasn't Aaron.

"Whatever," He flinches, closing both of his eyes and clenching his jaws. It wasn't supposed to go like this. He took a brief moment to reflect and then he was over it, at least visually. "You're just lucky."

LOSS!

0/3

[googlefont=Lato]