snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
vct: aareana
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 19:26:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]recognition sparks into a flame and for a moment, she feels a light flutter in her body. it’s subconscious, as if her body reacts without any prompting from the mind.

”it’s you.”

a moment later - finally - her lips spread into a smile. her eevee barks a little loudly at his pikachu but otherwise bounces around as it waits for the match to begin.

”are you ready?”

her dynamax band sits idly on her wrist and somehow, it’s another faint callback to their time spent in what felt like nothing more than a dream. something about the accessory now feels warmer than it had - as if it’s tying them together more than any red strings could.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 21:04:01 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"it's me."[break][break]he feels that pang of melancholic longing again, like the weight of their whole relationship is being experienced in the fleeting moment that their eyes meet. a relationship they never actually had. a relationship that aaron only remembers in feelings he can't put into words. [break][break]but then she smiles and all is well in the world again. he smiles back. at his feet, his pikachu lets out a similarly loud pi-ka! at her eevee, then leaps forward to put some separation between herself and her trainer.[break][break]"fuck yeah. start us off."[break][break]his eyes are drawn to the dynamax band clasped around her wrist. subconsciously, he reaches to adjust his own. [break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick[break]
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 23:40:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]in a way, she can't help the slight bubbling in her chest. it's tumultuous, possessing a mind of its own for she does not understand the causation of such a thing. they're nothing more than acquaintances... aren't they?

the memories do not resurface in a way that's conductive - quite the opposite, actually. they come in flashes of shadows and phantom sensations. and despite herself, a little shiver courses through the body as he returns her smile with his own painstakingly familiar one. odd.

"okay, here goes!"

her dynamax band begins to glow and her eevee, in tandem with the dynamax band's power, begins to grow bigger and bigger until it's a tower of fluff staring down at them. from there, the eevee fires off a quick shadow ball at aaron's pikachu.

and she knows, realistically, that her attention should be solely on the fight unfolding before them... but her eyes can't stop drifting toward him. she traces his jawline, eyes, lips, nose until it's more solid in her memory than before.

1E0PoKPn

hp: 4/4

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 21:56:53 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron falls into easy sync with . he activates his dynamax band in time with hers, his pikachu right at the heels of her eevee's exponential growth. as its shadow ball whizzes through the air, fingers of lightning stretch out to grab the normal-type in the paralyzing grasp of a thunderbolt. [break][break]
though his eyes are on the behemoths on the battlefield, he can feel the head professor's inquisitive glances boring into him each time she looks his way. like some magnetic pull, his gaze is attracted toward her despite his best attempts to ignore his internal turmoil. [break][break]"can't take your eyes off me, huh?" he teases with a smirk, but his heart beats a little faster from the crumb of interaction. "i don't blame you."[break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
xxj1GzQT

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 0:32:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she flushes pink, as if reduced to a girlish puddle beneath the weight of a tease. and in a way, she kind of is... for she feels this odd fluttering of girlhood crushes flooding her better judgement.

"don't let it get to your head."

otherwise he'd end up like his pikachu... both possessing a giant head.

the gigantamax eevee feels the zaps of electricity course through its fur, causing brown and white fur to stand up a little higher from its body. and while it'd like to move out of this entanglement, it instead grabs for the pikachu right back. there, the eevee uses g-max cuddle to snuggle up to his pikachu with every intention of causing damage as it looks to leave infatuation upon the pikachu.

like trainer, like pokemon perhaps...

lpQQBATo

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 1:02:39 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron laughs, soft but self-assured. [break][break]"i might let it get to my head." he shrugs. "depends on how this battle plays out."[break][break] 's face turns into a pretty shade of pink when she blushes, a stark contrast against her hair. it only serves to make him want to tease her more, but for now he turns away, a smile lingering on his lips. [break][break]eevee draws pikachu into a g-max cuddle. the rat cringes as she sinks into the seemingly endless plush fur, unable to escape. she scrunches her face up and releases a muffled discharge of electricity.[break][break]
HP: 3/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
rBPC57lV

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:00:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"and if you lose? what then?"

she almost looks as if she's challenging him - pressing buttons until one produces the right result. she upholds her smile even after he turns away, after she looks up toward their behemoths as they continue to clash.

the zaps of electricity from pikachu's discharge are enough to loosen the eevee's grip on the yellow mouse before it releases it all together. the eevee's fluffy body seems more static-y than before, as if electricity clings to bunches of fur and lingers in place. no matter, though, for the gigantamax eevee can still move. it lets out a few volleys of swift, the sparkling stars launched right at pikachu's face.

KNIJLSk4

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:50:18 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"guess you'll have to beat me to find out."[break][break] is trying to push the buttons of a professional button-pusher — she'd have to try harder if she wanted to get under his skin like that. he sinks into his cocky persona like a second skin, ignoring the alarmed beeps of his vital gear as his pikachu's health shrinks again. [break][break]meanwhile, her eevee loosens its grip enough for his pikachu to get out of their cuddle puddle. she pulls away, avoiding infatuation because gamefreak upholds heteronormative game design, only to get a swift straight to the face. she stumbles back with one gigantic footstep backwards, eyes squeezed shut as stars explode into sparkles against her fur. [break][break]blindly, she tries to slap the eevee with a quick attack.[break][break]
HP: 2/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
nA99TQQI

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:56:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she flashes teeth - more confident than aggressive.

"i'll find out soon, then."

if she's lucky... which, for right now, she seems to be holding her own enough against him. has she counted her lucky stars too soon?

the quick attack hits eevee across the face, sending her head reeling back a bit. and while swift was not used against her, she still sees stars all the same. it causes her to wind her own paw back and retaliate with her own quick attack slap against his pikachu.

they dissolve, perhaps, into a slap fight for this round...

5S9S8Yxf

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 3:21:00 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"tch, we'll see," is the best he can say at this point, feeling less secure about this battle as his pikachu reaches the end of her rope. despite the health bar blinking on his vital gear, he continues to feign confidence in front of . from the way he's acting, he might as well be in her position, untouched. [break][break]with a weary cha!, his pikachu eats the quick attack slap to the face that the eevee fires back. her paw swings out again, weaker, to slap back. [break][break]
HP: 1/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
uZB|wtAJ

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 4:46:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]well, he's putting up a fight at least.

it's endearing, in a way, or perhaps a better word might be something a little more... on the attractive side of things. she feels the slight beginning of butterflies in her stomach and looks to ignore them, to shove them back down and crinkle their tiny little wings for this is supposed to be serious, isn't it?

"you're tenacious - i'll give you that."

but will it save him from defeat? she's not entirely sure.

the weaker slap from his pikachu still packs a punch. it sends her eevee reeling, seeing more stars even as it tries to blink away the pain. the eevee, despite the way her head has begun to ache, winds her paw back again for another quick attack slap back.

dZG7tAoP

hp: 3/4

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:47:55 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"you can give me more than that," he argues, voice playful. [break][break]his pikachu's palm meets eevee's face with enough force to cause damage, surprising both trainer and pokemon alike. holy shit, aaron thinks, watching in awe as the normal-type staggers. we're so fucking back! [break][break]as the eevee leans in for another slap, pikachu goes in for one, too. [break][break]
HP: 1/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
6UXhmM46

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 18:27:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"can i?"

she plays coy, as if she knows exactly what he's getting at but she wants him to say it loud and proud with his chest instead.

there's no time for him to do so, though, for the match has already been decided. her eevee narrowly defeats his pikachu with one more slap, striking just before his pikachu can...

and in the face of victory, she flashes an excited smile as the rush of battle slowly draws itself to a close.

her eevee begins to shrink down in size, then, as her dynamax band deactivates and she begins to make her way across the field to get closer to him.

when she reaches him, she presses a kiss to his cheek, quick and uncertain as if her mind called to actually kiss him for it's second nature and her body reacted in a jumbled sort of way.

"good match - let's do it again some time!"

hp: 3/4

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 23:07:58 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"you can," he says, frustratingly circular with his flirting because he's still uncertain whether she's actually on the hook or just fucking with him. [break][break]fuck, he thinks, his vital gear reminding him of their battle with the aggravating chime of his pokemon hitting 0HP. red dynamax energy swirls around his pikachu as she shrinks down in tandem with 's eevee.[break][break]aaron goes out onto the field to collect his pikachu, but also to meet illeana halfway. [break][break]the sportsmanlike handshake he expects from her transforms into her leaning in to kiss him. he turns his face towards hers, falling into an oddly natural rhythm — but split-second indecision makes him turn away and accept the cheek kiss. [break][break]he feels disappointed as she pulls away. not his usual brand of disappointment, either. it feels long-suffering, like affection withheld for a decade. [break][break]"i remember you," he blurts out without thinking. it's only once the words leave his lips that he realizes how weird it is to say, so he fumbles a recovery: "i mean, uh, yeah, let's do it again."[break][break]he and his pikachu make for a quick exit, as though to run away from the awkwardness of this. "see ya, illie!"[break][break]
HP: 0/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]

4JBbwFyO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 5:00:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: