Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
VCT: Calise Day
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 4:55:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Checking her smartphone over the pairings on the list, the female royal finds a familiar name being paired up next to hers. Out of all the people that entered the Vital City Tournament, she’s sure that Cade may have been a little too busy with dealing with some sort of personal issue to enter. Nonetheless, Elise has to find the designated arena to have her match with her beloved. The distant expression that he had at the league’s holiday party still didn’t sit well with her.[break][break]

Her Mismagius floats by her side and waits along with her at their place until the presence of the red-headed challenger that the Galarian princess was to meet shows himself. “Hello, darling. I am happy to see that you are here, but…I honestly did not expect you to sign up for the tournament if I thought you were a little busy.” Purple eyes form into a wistful and sad look while Elise frowns. “Even if you still wear that distant, sad expression, it is also my fault that I was not very open to you about my difficult past.”[break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]