vct: luka vs paxton!
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 22:39:53 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Oh, Paxton! I didn't realize you had signed up for this too!"[break][break]

It's a little funny— even though the two are neighbors, Luka hasn't seen that much of Paxton lately. Then again, they're both busy, and Luka's been far from social for the past few months. She's pretty sure that her pokemon have seen her neighbor more often than she has![break][break]

"Hmmm...oh! You should totally let me win this one. If you don't, I won't let Tart come over anymore!"[break][break]

The seriousness of her threat is undercut by a cheeky little smile. "Juuuust kidding! I'll play fair, I promise!"

[break][break]
♥ ♥ ♥[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 5:02:56 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Luka, long time no see." he said smiling as he offered the coordinator a wave. His Mawile giggled, excited to start the fight. "Hey now, that's extortion!" he teased back. "Suure. Conibear makes sure she stays in line." he said giving his partner the nod of approval as the Mawile moved forward, eager for a fight.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | hp 3/3 [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 5:43:00 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
“Ooooh, what’cha gonna do? Arrest me?”[break][break]

It feels a little weird to be so playful. It’s comfortable but unfamiliar, like putting on a sweater only to find that it’s shrunk in the wash. But it’s still soft, and she still likes it. Maybe it’ll stretch out again with time.[break][break]

“C’mon, Sugar! I think we’ve got something to prove now. Let’s go!”[break][break]

Her Sylveon yips once and bounds onto the field, light on her feet as she squares off against Mawile. She’s at a typing disadvantage here, but that won’t stop her![break][break]

In order not to get caught by those threatening teeth, she makes the first move. A shadow ball is fired off towards Conibear in the hopes that it will keep some distance between them. As long as she can avoid getting in close range, things should be fine!

[break][break]
♥ ♥ ♥[break]tGhtVdc3 + 10 from sygna suit[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 4:08:20 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"I can probably get to do it, yeah." he countered at his Mawile darts forward, sprinting straight for the Sylveon with a powerful IRON HEAD. Conibear had not been paying attention locked in on her opponent so she could take them down. The giant mouth drools and snarls excited to fight. [break][break]

She runs straight for the SHADOW BALL, aiming to dodge over it before slamming down on the pink eeveelution with her skull attack. [break][break]

BOKiKjZi

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | hp 3/3 | megastone: Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split.[break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 6:38:34 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Ehhh? Wait, hang on! I-I was only kidding! I won't survive jail!"[break][break]

Luka manages to look significantly distraught, but a ghost of a laugh still lingers on her lips. However, her cheekiness starts to fade as she watches the battle unfold in front of her.[break][break]

Sugar moves fast, but not fast enough. She lets out a yelp as the iron head lands, the force of the attack sending her flying back a good few paces.[break][break]

Luckily, she's still able to get back to her feet, though she already looks fairly winded. Keen to keep herself as far away from the Mawile as possible, she feints to the right, but darts left instead. Her ribbons glow as she launches a psyshock this time around, keen on maintaining pressure and hopefully landing a solid hit.

[break][break]
♡ ♥ ♥[break]FXaaakyX + 10 from sygna suit[break]outfit ref[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 0:48:20 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"I think it'll bee a good learning experience." Paxton called back out as Conibear braced herself against the PSYSHOCK. Her head snarls, and she begins to radiate a rainbow aura, matching her trainer's. "Don't let her push you around, Coni!" he added as she transformed into her mega evolution, two large headed snapping and snarling behind her. She rushes towards the Sylveon, grinning as she aimed an ICE PUNCH at them. [break][break]

LkA23ii2 + 20

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | hp 3/3 | megastone: Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split.[break][break]
- mega evolution 1/3 [break]
- mega evo boost 1/2 [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 5:53:57 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
It's becoming abundantly clear that Sugar does not excel in close combat. She's better at a distance, and flounders slightly when her opponent gets right up in her face.[break][break]

"Oh no, Sugar!" Luka's banter with Paxton is temporarily abandoned— she's too busy fretting over her Sylveon instead. The fact that Conibear has mega evolved only makes things worse, for now there's two snapping jaws to contend with. Is there any way for them to still pull off a win?[break][break]

Their poor odds are worsened when the Mawile strikes again. Her ice punch knocks Sugar back again, and when she gets up this time it's with a noticeable wince.[break][break]

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Luka has half a mind to recall her Pokemon now, but Sugar has other plans. With a frustrated growl she springs forward again, pulling out all the stops as a springtide storm is unleashed upon the Mawile and her drooling, snapping jaws.

[break][break]
♡ ♡ ♥[break]Ggq61KSi + 10 from sygna suit[break]outfit ref[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 3:57:33 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Conibear roars, her heads snarling against the piink petaled storm as she summons up an IRON DEFENSE, and braces ehrself against the storm before rushing in when it lessens to beging a vicious coutnerattack of an ICE PUNCH. [break][break]

iABh5afr + 20

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
- mega evolution 2/3 [break]
- mega evo boost 2/2 [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 5:29:06 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Already weakened from the barrage of attacks, Sugar has no way to defend herself against the finishing ice punch. However, it barely has time to connect, for Luka recalls her before any worse damage can be done.[break][break]

"You did your best, sweetie," Luka murmurs, planting a little kiss on the top of Sugar's love ball. "Get some rest now, okay?"[break][break]

It's disappointing to have been so thoroughly defeated, but she smiles over at Paxton regardless. "Wow...you guys were incredible! You're so strong!" She should probably be taking notes— she has her own Mawile, and little idea of how to train her well.[break][break]

"Maybe, um...w-we could train together sometime?" She flushes a little. "It'd be nice to get a little stronger and, well...I mean, it'd be nice to just see you more often! I-if that's not a bother, at least."

[break][break]
♡ ♡ ♡[break]outfit ref[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 6:16:03 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Conibear, despite all her ferocity slams an ICE PUNCH in the ground, falling over into the dirt. Her back head snaps, clearly disappointed she was robbed of her final attack but the front just gets up and dusts herself off before running back to Paxton and tugging at his pants. On the monitors it looks like its for attention. In reality she's snitching to Paxton who has no intention of asking Luka to bring the Sylveon back out. [break][break]

He pats her instead, putting her away so she doesn't pout or glare. That would be unsportsmanlike. "Thanks, Coni rarely gets to spar." Mostly because she was a little too intense for most trainers. "Sugar held strong even with little combat experience." he added as he pocketed his pokeball on his hip. "Sure, here." he pulled out his wallet and offered her a new business card. "That's my secretary, she can help you schedule something out. I don't remember my next week off the top of my head unfortunately." he said. "Evergrande has good pitches around the city to train on." he added before waving to the crowd as the announcers spoke about the next oncoming match. [break][break]

PAXTON WINS!

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
- mega evolution 2/3 [break]
- mega evo boost 2/2 [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 4:19:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven