6,014 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Rollin rollin rollin [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 5:49:43 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh laughed when he heard Wren's inquiry as to his Pokémon's diet. He understood the reference; he loved those old-school platformers to death when he was younger. His busy schedule as a Gym Leader and Ranger kept him from playing them often now, though. "It's less what I feed them and more where I found them. How much do you know about Space-Time Distortions?" he asked.

Regardless of how familiar he was, Josh would oblige the request, instructing Janus to lift Wren. Encasing the young man in PSYCHIC energy, he would find himself levitating briefly before being moved above and gently onto the great Espeon's saddle. Wren would be able to feel a psychic harness forming around him, further assurance that he would not fall off the purple Pokémon.

By the time the guest was in place, the Type: Null had finished tearing into the Heatmor with his sharp claws, though Aleph was not completely unscathed himself. "Aleph's moody," Josh explained. "Still trying to understand him. I'm sure it'll just take time. Just be careful around him."

skipping!

1hwVJYWx Aleph obedience

{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Blinky        Jolteon        Good
Janus         Espeon         Good
Pinky         Sylveon**      Good
Mufasa        Pyroar         Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Steel Needle  Gliscor        Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 6:39:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DELPHOX APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLE PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HEAT WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARMAROUGE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ALLY SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Koi

Wren, Win
He/Him
Twenty-Six
Moved Often
Demi/Ace
Mechanic/Odd Jobs
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
WREN WINTER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @koi
WREN WINTER
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 14:27:51 GMT
WREN WINTER Avatar
Wren narrowed his eyes in thought, trying to remember mentions of space-time distortions. In the medical rehabilitation facility he’d spent most of his recent years in, time had passed mostly in a haze of pain and hopelessness. The tiny tv in his hospital room looping outdated cable television reruns and annoying commercials whose jingles would get stuck in his head like ear STDs. As dire as things got in the outside world on the news, he’d been suspended in an indifferent bubble, dealing with more personal and direct problems.

However now it was leading to this embarrassing situation, where he had to admit to essentially having been living under a rock.

“I might have heard of that. Um. Very vaguely. Maybe?” He said. He sighed in relief as the psychic energy lifted him and placed him in the saddle, the sudden removal of pressure on his spine a heavenly thing. “You telling me all the pokemon in hyper space are ‘roided up XL?”

At Devlin’s warning about the strange pokemon, Wren anxiously looked at Meatloaf, who had paused in her approach to chew her own tail, yet was still too close to Aleph for comfort.

“Sorry, could you get that dumbass fluffball for me? I can’t recall her from that far. Then we can head out.”

((Passing on both pokemon <3 Should we wrap up the thread soon? Unless you have any continuation ideas. It’s been really fun! Thank you so much <3)

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,014 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 19:48:01 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Distortions, while not as common as they once were, still popped up in the war-torn region from time to time. Josh kept a close eye on them and hunted them. Every time he tried to rush to one, there would be a good chance would be there, too. She had been to the world beyond the distortions. She was from that world. Though they were interested in the distortions for different reasons, their like interests brought them together.

"While no connection has been proven between the distortions and giant Pokémon, I've noticed more of them since they started showing up is all," Josh clarified. When asked to get closer in order for Wren to recall Meatloaf, Janus obliged. No need for reins; with a gentle probe of the guest's mind, the psychic-type knew exactly what the rider wanted to do, and he would be able to withdraw the Pokémon with ease.

Once Wren had done so, Josh reined Blinky toward Mauville City. "How about we get you to immediate care to have you looked at?" the Gym Leader suggested. "Make sure you didn't break anything. At the very least, we can get you something to make you feel better." Provided the timid traveler agreed, they would set south for Mauville City at a pace that Wren directed Janus at.

skipping!

{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Blinky        Jolteon        Good
Janus         Espeon         Good
Pinky         Sylveon**      Good
Mufasa        Pyroar         Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Steel Needle  Gliscor        Good