eggies in stem [s/c]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:02:40 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Knock knock!"[break][break]

Luka announces herself with a cheerful sing-song, for her hands are otherwise occupied. Luckily, the doors to the lab aren't locked, and she's able to nudge one open with her hip.[break][break]

She's come to visit , as promised during their VCT match. On her way, she had stopped to pick up two coffees, which she hopes the other woman will appreciate. From what she remembers, Illeana is the type to prefer caffeine over sleep.[break][break]

However, she hadn't expected to be there as well. Which is silly— she works here too. Though it's a nice surprise, Luka quickly realizes that she doesn't have enough treats to go around, which means sacrificing the drink she'd bought for herself.[break][break]

"I-I hope you don't mind me barging in," she says with an apologetic grin, "But I come bearing gifts!"[break][break]

She holds both drinks out and quietly mourns the loss, though the brightness of her smile doesn't waver at all.[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
lRuXg2Pr
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
eggies in stem [s/c]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 6:05:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva let a long sigh breath out from between her lips. She leaned over Illeana’s shoulder to peer at the data they had just been discussing. She bit her lip, contemplating the various signatures, dips, and curves of the dynamax energy.

Before she could collect her thoughts, the bright greeting of rang through the office, drawing her attention towards the door. Eva’s lips curled up into a smile, “Luka! Hello there!” she glanced momentarily between Illeana and the ranger, briefly wondering if she had overstayed her welcome. Perhaps they had a meeting. What time was it anyway? She glanced up towards the clock.

Her hand drifted to the coffee perched on the edge of Ileana’s desk. She had brought her own, rarely found without one now-a-days, “Oh thank you! But I have one,” she held up her travel mug like cheersing a beer, “How have you been? I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
eggies in stem [s/c]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 17:52:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her head turns toward , mouth parting to make an idle comment about the dynergy readings laid out before them, but nothing ever comes out.

's voice rings out instead. her eyes shift toward the door and after a moment, her head swivels to follow.

"hey, come on in!"

the coffee she brings is a welcome sight - her own from earlier in the morning has long since run dry.

she shifts from her position by the desk to meet luka halfway, a warm smile overtaking her expression.

"have you been doing okay? had fun at the tournament, right?"

idle chitchat, sure, but both scientists are genuine in their inquiries all the same. illeana even steals a glance over her shoulder at eva before gently guiding luka further into the lab and closer to the desk they had been working at. curiosity strikes like a small little bolt down the spine and she snaps back into full attention, spatial awareness slipping out of the mind for a moment to make room for something else.

"oh! anything we could help you with while you're visiting?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]