Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
VCT: Elise vs Gwyar
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 18:15:57 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

VCT: Gwyar Edition

Vs

"Your highness." He greeted the young woman courteously as he arrived at his end of the arena, folding an arm over his chest before bowing. "This humble knight requests for a spar."

Above him, a large avian spread its vast wing span wide as it descended, landing on his side of the field heavily. It's dark, heavy armor glimmered under the light of the sun as it stared at the princess of Galar proudly.

TL;DR:
-Good tidings, your highness.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 19:32:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Fate would have it that she would be meeting her HGMA instructor at the Verdanturf Community Center when the royal ambassador arrives to her end of the arena. “Hello again, Deputy Wledig.” The Galarian royal bows her head in greeting to the deputy officer. “I will accept your request for a spar, seeing that we’ve never sparred much in Pokemon battling before.” Mostly because she had only sparred with him in class using her sword and shield as equipment.[break][break]

The Mismagius materializes next to her from thin air, a grin came onto her red mouth when she looks up to the taller grey Corviknight that landed next to the officer.

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 19:54:09 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

"Thank you." He said, bowing once more, before stepping back as he swept his arm.

"Lancelette! Begin!" With a powerful flap of her wings, the Corviknight took to the air with a sudden breeze, rising high as her eyes focused on her opponent, the unknown ghost.

Reaching the apex of her ascent, she suddenly folded her wings close to her body and dropped down like a bullet towards the ghost, her steel hard beak pointed towards it—

TL;DR:
-Corviknight used Pluck.

gXPrMbcZ

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 15:47:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Owning a Corviknight herself, the ambassador had studied most of the moves her own can learn. The silver bird swoops towards the ghost with her beak ready to Pluck at the floating robed Mismagius. “Time it with a Thunderbolt.” Mana cackles when she hears the royal give her an order in her composed tone and she’d prepare the crackling of electricity in the middle of wanting to give the audience a taste of her spell casting.[break][break]

A Thunderbolt shooting out from the electric orb created in the air as it’ll try to shoot down the shiny Corviknight. [break][break]

GJ|Zhmmi

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 22:49:12 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

The Corviknight wasn't unacquainted with lightning— though it was impossible to avoid it completely, from such a tight range.

Nonetheless, she was ballsy enough to try and tread the needle, performing a half-aileron roll as they neared one another, her steel wings dragging along the soil. Lightning striked and danced along the steel of her feathers and down into the ground below.

With a sharp, yet pained jab at the Mismagius, the Corviknight finally made landing, her talons scrapping along the battlefield's soil. Without pause, she swung her steel wings at her opponent, the sound of wind being cut following sharply.

TL;DR:
-Corviknight used Steel Wing.
FEwGojjd

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 23:56:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

As she sees the large metal bird fly toward her with its wings covered in metal, the ghost gives a small laugh when her Thunderbolt hits the Corviknight too. She tries to move out of the way of the Corviknight’s Steel Wing striking her and think of a Plan B in a fast pace. Her body begins to glow blue as Mana concentrated her mind onto her opponent. In a flash, the blue glow turns into a telekinetic blast of Psychic which would be launched towards the police deputy’s shiny Corviknight.[break][break]

The ambassador knows that his shiny Corviknight wouldn’t be easy to take down, but she’ll have her ghost type try at any rate.[break][break]

D5VUNzzA

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 0:07:04 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

The blast lands home, the avian raising her steel wings at the last minute to try and tank the blow.

She's sent hurtling back for her efforts, talons grinding along dirt as her armor steams from the heat generated by the concentrated psychic energy.

With a narrowed gaze, Lancelette swallowed the pain and launched forth into her next offensive, her silhouette shimmering with a blazing fire as she charges down her opponent.

TL;DR:
-Corviknight used Brave Bird.
zpET_RS4

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:03:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

In the air, the shiny Corviknight would be cloaked in white as the raven attempts to use Brave Bird on the floating purple ghost. Mana doesn’t want to take the attack and look like a sitting duck, so she prepares her next attack. She launches a Shadow Ball as the dark sphere attempts to meet with the diving grey Corviknight head on.[break][break]

aeY8Qkix

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:08:09 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

The attack landed head on, Lancelette more or less tanking it as she charged down her opponent.

Not what anyone would call a graceful maneuver, and certainly one she would be feeling after the battle— but it was effective.

Swooping around the battlefield to face her opponent once again, Lancelette's crimson gaze met Gwyar's jade eyes, both nodding at one another before the blonde suddenly raised his gauntlet high in the air.

Suddenly, the avian accelerated without warning, shooting skywards with a sonic boom before turning back to come crash down into the arena, a massive impact following in her wake!

TL;DR:
-Corviknight used the Z-move: Supersonic Skystrike!
KHpbbicI+50

2/3 HP
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 2:54:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

From how graceful the movements of the shiny Corviknight showed in the air, the Supersonic Skystrike Z-move had the bird move at the speed of sound and since this wasn’t a move that the ghost could outspeed, the strike from the shiny grey Corviknight dives at her. Speed was something that Elise’s boss knew since Josh always had speedy Pokemon that could match the Corviknight that the police deputy had.[break][break]

In one last stand, Elise Terastalizes her Mismagius into the Fairy Tera Type and her Mismagius tries to meet the attack head on with Shadow Ball. The dark sphere of ghostly energy fires from the Mismagius as it would head towards the speeding bird![break][break]

|s9Eyeer + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 1/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 3:02:51 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

A climatic finish arrives for the crowd, the empowered shadow ball and the Z-move clashing in a struggle that rocked the stadium's seats.

Unfortunately for the princess, this time victory goes to the knight, the blonde man marching through the field towards her as Lancelette makes a smashing landing nearby, kicking up some dirt.

"Well fought, your highness." He praised the young woman, a hand over his chest as he bowed. "Fortune was on my side in this instance, however. Thank you for the spar. Lancelette learned a lot."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:45:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Both the Z-move and the empowered ball of shadow energy elicit the cheers from the crowd around the arena and when the smoke clears, Lancelette was left standing in proud victory and Elise’s Mismagius ends up on the ground. Victory had gone to the police deputy officer as the older blond man tells her that she fought well and his Corviknight learned a lot.[break][break]

“Thank you, I think my Mismagius learned a lot from battling your Corviknight, Deputy Wledig.” The female royal gives him a bow with her head too in congratulations for his win. “I hope that your matches will go smoothly for you.” And she turns around to leave the arena grounds after giving him a wave of good bye along with returning her Mismagius back inside her Moon Ball for healing at the machines outside.

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 0/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 6:02:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: