Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
VCT: Desiree vs Thomas
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 6:19:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' next battle was a welcome surprise.

"Desiree, have you been having fun, so far?", he'd ask the pink-haired musician. "Let's give the audience a good show.", he'd tell her, his tone lighthearted and excited.

Ripper gave the woman a nod in greetings.

tags:
notes: 3/3
GIMMICK: Mega Evolution

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 1:34:10 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Warmth from the chill of the curious winter months and the thunderstorms that sprawled across from the horizon was brought to her chest and beyond once she cleared the stadium's entrance, as being graced with his presence was always enough to bring that fuzzy feeling. At the sight of the one she loved, she walked up and buried herself within his grasp, brushing her lips up against his. Crowd or not, all anything could have to say could go and choke for all she cared- it was a delight.[break][break]

"It's been so much fun. ♡ Though I think Gloss may be having more fun than I ever could, getting to face off against so many," she smiled, parting to her side with a kiss on the cheek to leave off on, ".. and it'll be the best show ever, you know me so well."[break][break]

Popping out the portable stool on her side, Desiree removed a blanket to nustle up while the battle was to unfold, as comfort would, of course, come with sparring against someone she knew so well. The Hatterene she was to compete with, Gloss, gracefully approached upon the pad of dust. As it did to all its other opponents, its form of giving grace before sparring was bearing its teeth and shooting Ripper a sinister grin. It was whimsically ruthless, as the pinkette would call it, but letting her delve into her competitive urges was what tournaments were for, no?[break][break]

An echoing trill synonymous with magic coaxed her ears, signaling Gloss was more than ready to take on her crystalline crown. And for the battle to begin!

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 3/3[break]
- Gimmick: Terastal gets +15 on even rolls

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 20:43:16 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The former Elite Four smiled warmly as Desiree approached him. Strong arms warmly wrapped around her body, lips eagerly pressed against hers in reciprocated love. He didn't give a damn about the crowd, or what this might do to his image. All he cared about was the woman in front of him.

As Thomas stepped back to allow their Pokemon to take to the stage, Ripper flashed a wicked grin to the Hatterene in return. He could tell the Psychic-type was enjoying this event as much as he was.

The Scizor wasted no time in charging the Fairy-type, going for a one-two Double Hit strike to start the battle.

gHOPm7SX

tags:
notes: 3/3

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 21:08:17 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With the click of the orb, the Hatterene that weaved delicate light waves with the ribbon arm protruding from its cap danced as its body became one with the crystalline, a GHOSTLY TERA CROWN manifesting. It enjoyed the invigoration of taking on such spectral energies as it did the reciprocated wicked grin; despite their previous meetings and the love that spanned across the arena like an ethereal web of a Spinarak, there would absolutely no chance of it holding back.[break][break]

"Gloss and Ripper met for the night in the swamps for the first time, right? ♡ Or is my mind failing me?" She smiled, twirling a strand of hair between her ringed fingers.[break][break]

Taking to a levitation about a foot or two off the ground, the fairy type initially played down the speed that had typically been bestowed to bugs of similar likeness. The strike bounced against its shining hair and brought it to spin through the air, thrashing around its smaller figure within its makeshift shell. In an attempt to use the situation to its advantage, it was quick to channel flaming hot mystical energies, those which had often sparked forest fires- a MYSTICAL FIRE from its hand, that which sputtered out in the direction of the Scizor.[break][break]

jPLhKCf4

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 21:36:40 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Yeah, they both came with us that night. Though Ripper didn't get to see much action. Mordred and Artanis had that covered.", he'd reply to Desiree.

The Scizor watched as the Hatterene spun through the air. Unfortunately, he was unable to escape the blast of Mystical Fire in time. Despite this, the Scizor battled on, charging the Hatterene again, this time throwing a Bullet Punch towards the Fairy.

GagFX1dQ

tags:
notes: 2/3

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 21:48:59 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

That night changed it all. Her outlook on the world, her outlook on herself, her outlook on him. All for what she would consider the better side of the coin, a softer cell floating through a stream of crimson life force. "I used to feel guilt putting her through such a bleak situation," she called out to him, snugging the blanket closer, ".. but I think she's turned the fear into determination. I hope, at least."[break][break]

Giggling as the flames met the body of the bug, its whimsical joy from being able to exhibit such determination was met with distraction, one which led the bullet punch to sting as it made an impact. So much so that it caused the forest witch to fall out of its levitation, rapidly preventing a bashful fall with a graceful whipping of its single arm. In an attempt to retaliate and push the gap between the two, as it knew how well it succeeded from long range, the Hatterene released an array of SHADOW BALLS. They danced through the skies, casting prisms due to being reinforced by the crystalline. And it felt satisfying to watch.[break][break]

Just as satisfying as it was to train alongside the one Desiree loved above all.

5RflxJjQ

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 21:55:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"It's through such ordeals that our Pokemon are truly able to grow. Not just our Pokemon, but us as Trainers.", he'd reply to Desiree.

The Scizor gritted his teeth as the volley of Shadow Balls rained down on him. He was in trouble, and he knew it.

Thankfully, Thomas opened his pocket watch, revealing the Keystone. With a press of the Keystone, Ripper came out of the dust, Mega Evolved.

The Scizor leaped towards the Hatterene, attempting to strike at the fairy with a Brutal Swing.

8Ksh9Q3p +20

tags:
notes: 1/3
GIMMICK: Mega Evolution Activated

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 22:09:40 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Throughout such wretched realities that blossomed into reality, one could grow indeed, prospering like a solitary weed growing out of a slit in the concrete. She was ultimately thankful for him being there that night, giving him far more credit than she could ever give herself for her attempted valiance. "That and the training for all that is yet to come," she said softly, ".. I'll always be grateful for your help with my growth. Water to a seed, a sun to my moon." Words could not describe how much she truly loved him deep down- and how much she wished to improve herself to secure their future of both eternal love and prosperity.[break][break]

The sight of the changing of the Scizor's form brought a smile to manifest on her cheeks, as above all else, she wished to use the tournament as a way of letting the Hatterene train against strong opponents. It scratched an itch in the fairy's mind, both competitively and meaningfully; it was determined to win, regardless of what some would call an upper hand. A brutal swing struck it and caused it to haphazardly roll across the ground, which eventually turned into backflips.[break][break]

Wavering its arm around, it attempted to channel yet another one of its pastel spells- a DAZZLING GLEAM, which fired toward Ripper with a brilliant shine of retaliation.[break][break]

PFN4CI3r +15

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 23:20:13 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"And I'll always cherish what that night lead to.", Thomas told Desiree, with a warm smile.

The Scizor grinned as he looked up at the Hatterene. As the Dazzling Gleam fired towards him, the Scizor attempted to juke the attack, and lunge at the Psychic-type with his pincer open. If he were able to grab her with it, he'd clamp down on her in an impromptu Bug Bite.

81oxTk7X +20

tags:
notes: 1/3
GIMMICK: Mega Evolution Activated 2/2

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 20:40:05 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her mind had a habit of pushing away the thoughts that weighed on her when she was in his presence, especially thinking of how beautiful the night was when their lips first became acquainted with one another. "Me too. ♡" She returned his smile with a bigger one, a grateful one. A feeling in her body that made all the turmoil of cosmic origin temporarily flutter away from her mindscape.[break][break]

The spectral energies allowed the Hatterene to take on an ethereal version of speed, that which brought its body to waver in crystalline energies at the attempt of the pincer. Spinning and giggling maniacally, above its crown rapidly manifested a SHADOW BALL- a bigger one than it used originally, one that contained as much energy as it could muster. And with a graceful flip and turn maneuver, it tried to launch it with full force toward Ripper.[break][break]

n1fQOwOl +15

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
·
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 16:20:19 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Despite Ripper's best efforts, the Shadow Ball struck true, knocking the metal insect unconscious.

Thomas recalled the Scizor, and smiled to Desiree. "Congrats, you earned it.", he told his lover, offering her another hug, and a kiss, should she accept.

tags:
notes: 0/3
LOSS

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 20:46:40 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As this battle served as a pseudo-training session, one of the first with him since her release from the care she had received in the hospital, it was all the more heartwarming to emerge with a victory- considering with the breaking of her foot, she had grappled with the feeling that everything she worked toward was not enough. Holding a hand out to meet the ribbon of the Hatterene, the two smiled as they approached Thomas once more and fell into his grasp, lips to lips and a fruitful embrace.[break][break]

"I'm so grateful to be able to do this with you, even outside the tournament, ♡" she smiled, taking to his hand as she pulled from their tight hug, ".. shall we go get some food before our next matches? There is this stand serving all of these Johtonian meats.. and I'm kinda obsessed."[break][break]

He always had a way of making her feel like she was enough, even with all the forces that whispered into her ear that she was otherwise. All the moments that led their souls to weave together- she was forever grateful for them, even the ones that brought them to disagree. Love was a concept that could only describe how she felt toward him so much. It was deeper than that.

[break][break]

NOTES

- desiree wins!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 2:38:17 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: