Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
New Adventures
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 1:02:01 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar

After a long journey, their destination was finally within sight.

"Hey! look Emi We can finally see the city now!" Unable to contain her joy, Mimi quickly lifts up her eevee and rushes towards the bow of the boat. Her eyes widened with amazement as the two absorbed the new sights, the ocean breeze gently twirled with her soft curled braids and Mimi smiled as she watched water pokemon dance on the ocean waves, she felt that they were welcoming her arrival.

Haru squirms out of Mimi's arms and sits comfortably on the boat railing, purring contently as she enjoys the refreshing ocean breeze against her coat. "It's a long swim if you fall." Mimi jokes lightheartedly and Emi flicks her tail in her face in a pla

Soon enough the boat docks at Lilycove Harbor, Mimi waits for the other passengers to depart before doing so herself. However, it would prove to be rather pointless as the harbor was extremely lively. It was exciting to start their journey in such a bustling city, she saw it as a great opportunity to forge new friendships.

As Mimi slipped past through the crowds of people she noticed a few posters advertising the annual VCT tournament, which explained why the city seemed even busier than usual.

"Our first stop should be the Pokemon Center!" She declares, pulling out a miniature map from her pockets. After examining it for a few minutes she smiled confidently as she led Emi down a few blocks..

Unfortunately, the pair found themselves completely lost in some back alley of the city. Mimi scratches her head a few times as she pulled out the map again. "huh.. guess the city is a lot bigger than I imagined." she chuckles awkwardly resuming to wander around aimlessly hoping to somehow end up at the pokemon center.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
New Adventures
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 2:27:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Luckily, the ambassador wasn’t scheduled for a VCT match, so she was free to watch the other people do their matches in each arena around Lilycove. There were people that lined up to see the gym leader of Rustoboro City take on every opponent there and Elise was very proud of her Mismagius for winning that match. “I think we can get to the Pokemon Center and watch some of my boss’ matches for ourselves.” Elise spoke to her floating Mismagius with a smile as the witch-like ghost gives her a nod.[break][break]

They turn towards a couple of blocks around the city and try to get past the other crowds of people. Mana pokes at the Galarian royal when the ghost type Pokemon glances at another dark-haired woman and her Eevee near the back alley. When Elise approaches the other woman, it appeared that the lady did look rather lost. “Are you two alright in finding your way here? I understand that, it’s very much a bigger city like the one back at my home country.” The ambassador decides to ask the woman politely since she lived in the city itself.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
New Adventures
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 3:34:30 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar

Once again they were at a dead end. Quietly grumbling to herself Mimi exchanges a glance with Haru, who simply tilted her head. Softly sighing Mimi decided that their best option was to ask for directions. She was reluctant to do so as she didn’t want to be a bother to anybody, but there was no other choice since they kept getting lost.

Folding the map she slides it back into her sweaters pocket. Just as Mimi was about to head back into the main streets she was approached by a rather tall and elegant looking older woman. Elise’s delicate and polished appearance gave the impression that she was a celebrity or a woman with high status, it caused her to feel slightly bashful.

Distracted by her appearance, Mimi didn’t fully hear what Elise had said causing her to response in a hasty manner.

W-why yes! Just fine, it’s such a big city that i wanted to explore every nook and cranny…” Mimi realized her mistake once she spoke and scrambled to fix what she said. “um.. I mean, actually we are quite lost… heh. Would you happen to know how to get to the Pokémon Center?” Mimi chuckles trying to hide her embarrassment. Her evee on the other hand was rather friendly, slowly approaching Elise giving the woman and her mismagius a curious sniff.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
New Adventures
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 23:49:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the other young lady apologizes since she was exploring every nook and cranny of LIlycove City, that reminded the ambassador of when Elise was new to Hoenn and she had explored much of Slateport City. “I do understand that. Exploring a new place was an idea I had when I first came to the region from Galar.” While the young woman’s Eevee gives the royal ambassador and her Mismagius a sniff, Elise is asked where the Pokemon Center was. “I know where the Pokemon Center is. Would you like me to show you the way there?”[break][break]

The Mismagius gives a little smile over to the small Eevee and she’ll let the brown mammalian Pokemon sniff at her and her trainer. Mana thought the Eevee looked exactly like the shiny Umbreon that Elise owned as a starter Pokemon when he was an Eevee too though this one appeared to be very curious of anything.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
New Adventures
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 22:31:26 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar

"Yes please!" Her response is swift and filled with relief, truthfully Mimi had started to feel a little overwhelmed Lilycove was a lot bigger then she had anticipated. Mimi's eevee became more bold once Elise allowed her to sniff, she bends her short legs and within a moment leaps onto Elise's shoulders effortlessly. She then mewls contently, rubbing herself against Elise's neck.
[break

Emi! get down!" Emi ignores Mimi's voice, continuing to purr and look quite content resting on Elise's shoulder. "I'm sorry about her, she usually isn't like this with others." Mimi states lightly shaking her head in annoyance if it bothered Elise she would just have to return Emi into a pokeball. "If it bothers you please let me know, my name is Mimi sorry to introduce myself so late." She then extends her hand out towards Elise, giving the graceful woman a friendly smile.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights