thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 15:53:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I believe I've made myself perfectly clear."[break][break]

It wasn't just him; Rocket demanded her compliance. Her obedience. Her loyalty.[break][break]

But she obeys his order to recall the Runerigus, even tossing its ball away so that she could not easily retrieve it. Cillian traps it lightly beneath his foot to stop it from rolling off the mountainside.[break][break]

He clicks his tongue, and with a gesture of his hand the Dhelmise retracts its chains entirely.[break][break]

"You are outmatched. Your only option is to cooperate. If you do, this needn't happen again."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 23:13:56 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Her veins were burning, a mixture of pain and blood boiling anger. She hated him. She hated .

He wanted to chain Camellia down like she was a dog. She was not to be controlled like that. She couldn't be controlled like. No, she wouldn't.

The Pokemon finally released her, and she gripped her wrist, shaking from pain. She could feel bones displaced under her skin as she tried to stand up.

"Good luck making me bow down to you."

[attr="class","camtag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 3:56:20 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He doesn't shoot her. He doesn't feel the need; not yet. A bitter pawn was better than a dead one: at least they could still be sacrificed to the cause. She spits her defiance, and a startled laugh bubbles up from his throat.[break][break]

"Hate me if you like." Hadn't expressed something similar to him, once? "But you will listen, if you value your life."[break][break]

That's how they'd broken him, in the end. Pride was all well and good, but there was no use for it in death. He'd have given them anything to keep his life. And he had. Pride, morals, passion.[break][break]

"You don't know my name, you said. Cillian. If that means nothing to you, you're more of a fool than I thought."[break][break]

He lowers the gun, but doesn't holster it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
defiance
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:44:30 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Camellia hadn't decided yet what she'd valued. On one hand, she wanted to see the world burn into chaos. She wanted to bring down the fall of avatars and let the world end as it should.

But, what was the point of living if it was under the foot of these Rocket fools?

Perhaps, if she simply played the part of cooperative grunt, she could simply get by and make them believe she was loyal to them. One day, she would bring them down.

Today was not that day, and she knew that.

"Call me a fool all you want. It means nothing to me." Camellia stood, cradling her arm. "You've made your point."

[attr="class","camtag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
defiance
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 22:10:20 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Still, he keeps his weapon at his side. He would not be so foolish as to trust a wild animal simply because it had tucked away its fangs for the time being. He knew all too well that a cornered dog could still deliver a vicious bite.[break][break]

But like she said, he'd made his point.[break][break]

"Go to the med-bay. They'll fix that for you."[break][break]

He nods to her broken wrist.[break][break]

Then, without further word, he calls back his Dhelmise and vanishes into the umbral embrace of its PHANTOM FORCE.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
defiance
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 4:35:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB