Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
RKS: Lulu and Aurelie
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 17:07:10 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You land on a desert planet. It is a vast dune—and this dune takes the weak with cold indifference. You are here to wage war with the latest advancement in military technology: IRON TREADS.[break][break]

Ahead, you see the enemy army. The good thing about the desert is that there are no trees to block the view. At the top of your sandbank, the troop comprised of IRON TREADS and your fellow human soldiers wait for your command.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Charge.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let the enemy come to you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 17:08:09 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Down the digital rabbit hole
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie was all nerves for this particular venture into the RKS system. First, she had to admit she was frankly a little intimidated by her fellow traveler, the beautiful and mysterious former Head Scientist , of whom she'd heard many stories and rumors. Second, Aurelie's own record of meeting well-known and impressive Rocket members for the first time wasn't very impressive, as could attest, and she was anxious about making a fool of herself.

Third, she remembered that Lulu was the one who'd ended up with her white elephant gift of a hand-crafted wrought-iron candelabra at the Rocket Christmas party. Had she liked it? Or had it paled sadly in comparison to gifts like jade statues, rare teas, and lavish spa packages? In the grand scheme of things, it was a minor worry, but Aurelie quietly fretted all the same.

She forced herself to take a deep breath, though, and enter the scenario with as much composure as she could manage. A blast of hot, arid air greeted the redhead as she opened her single eye and looked at her surroundings: a towering sand dune in a vast desert populated by two waiting armies.

Then, the sight of the Iron Treads nearly made Aurelie forget her nerves. The sheer size and power of the huge Pokemon took her breath away. She'd never seen one this close—and apparently, it was under their command, if the expectant faces of the soldiers around her were any indication.

But first, Aurelie turned to Lulu and offered her hand to shake. "Hi," she said simply and respectfully. "It's nice to meet you. I look forward to exploring this scenario with you.

"As for what we should do here..."
Looking down toward the base of the dune, she pursed her lips thoughtfully. Every instinct in her said to charge—except for one tiny, cunning inner voice that whispered, This could be a trap. And yet...

"Even though part of me thinks this'll be a bad idea, I think we should charge at them," Aurelie said aloud, gesturing toward the enemy army. "I want to see the Iron Treads in action, and the best way to do that seems to be to attack them first."

She glanced swiftly back toward Lulu. "What do you think?"

Charge

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 3:13:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she gazed over the dune, marveling at the iron treads thoughtfully. more war was unsurprising.[break][break]

”likewise.” her eyes left the paradox pokemon for the blacksmith, and she took her hand and gave it a shake. her attention was quick to shift back to the scene, the briefest thought of a candelabra fading from her mind, until later.[break][break]

she could think of no reason to deny aurelie her observation, especially since she was also curious.[break][break]

”i think why not. let’s see what they can do.”[break][break]

thrusting a fist into the air and wearing the hat of authority convincingly enough, lulu hollered down the sandbank.[break][break]
”charge!”[break][break]

charge.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 3:15:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Charge! You and your troops descend the sandbank. The IRON TREADS convert into wheel-like shapes and barrel into the enemy forces at incredible speeds. This new technology is swift to overtake them as your army and the enemy army converge at the bottom of the desert valley.[break][break]

However, the sands stir beneath your feet. Before you can react, everyone begins to sink into the dune as you're devoured by a gargantuan ORTHWORM hidden within the dune.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• All things move toward death.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 20:10:39 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Breathing a sigh of relief when Lulu agreed with her suggestion, Aurelie grinned when she raised her fist and shouted the order to charge. The soldiers responded instinctively to her commanding voice, and even Aurelie was halfway tempted to rush down the sand bank after them. Even if she hadn't reined herself in, though, the sight of the Iron Treads attacking would probably have stopped her in her tracks.

Curling into wheels and rolling down the side of the dune at breathtaking speeds, the Iron Treads looked like spinning juggernauts as they plowed into the enemy army. The sound of screams and metal clashing on metal filled the air as the enemy started to scatter. Aurelie let out an appreciative whistle.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm impressed," she chuckled. "I would definitely want a lot of these if I were going to war. Although they do look like they have a hard time stopping..."

She squinted through the clouds of dust stirred up by the armies below, seeing some odd movements in the sand. "Wait, what's that going on down there?"

Preoccupied with the battle, she didn't notice the sand starting to tremble beneath her feet. Aurelie let out a startled yell when an enormous hole appeared below the dune and the two clashing armies. Sharp metallic spokes gleamed inside it. Sand and dust billowed and churned furiously through the air, and then there was a sudden, terrifying sensation of plummeting rapidly into darkness.

"What the hell?" Aurelie gasped when she got her breath back. "Were we just...swallowed alive?" She groaned and then unexpectedly began to laugh, shaking her head.

"Well, I...I guess now we get to learn what the inside of a gigantic Orthworm looks like," she sighed, still smiling a little. Peering around in the cavernous darkness, she ventured, "At least, it's a lot less slimy than I would've imagined...?"

+50 RKS points

[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 5:56:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
rushing downhill, the iron tread proved to be fast and rather unstoppable weapons. before she could voice her agreement to aurelie, however, the sand below was shifting.[break][break]

”move!” she urged, taking steps back – only to begin falling, along with everyone else.[break][break]

she hoped the simulation would shift first before their landing, but it did not.[break][break]

had they been swallowed alive? as they pulled themselves off the inner workings of an orthworm, lulu answered her, ”i think so.”[break][break]

her thoughts were echoed, then, about the lack of slime.[break][break]

”right. at least there’s that.” she looked around, offended by guts. ”hopefully it shifts soon.”[break][break]

proceed to stage two.

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 1:53:36 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HERO DUO 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in midst an ancient battlefield in Galar. Ahead, an Eternatus glides around the heavens, conjuring black storms and absorbing red particles from the war-torn region. Around you, Dynamaxed Pokemon wreak havoc on nearby hamlets. [break][break]

Before you, two metallic weapons are set in stone: a sword and shield.[break][break]

Which do you pick?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The sword.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The shield.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 1:54:29 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Thankfully, and not a moment too soon, the scene did flicker and shift, relieving them from having to gaze at nothing but Orthworm innards for too long. "Thank goodness," Aurelie sighed, as welcome darkness descended.

"As much as I love Steel types, I don't really love being inside one," she added wryly. "Besides, that was a really anticlimactic and disappointing ending to that battle with the Iron Treads on our side!"

The two women landed with a thump on solid ground, as the landscape around them gradually grew brighter and clearer. For a moment, Aurelie almost wondered if they'd ended up in the aftermath of that battle involving the Iron Treads, because they were standing in the middle of a battlefield strewn with bones and corpses.

But no, there was grass withering around them, and the ruins of an ancient city before them. In the distance were ruined castles and farmsteads being torn apart by huge Pokemon, as well as a skeletal dragon flying amidst black thunderheads and blood-red lightning bolts. What truly captured Aurelie's attention, though, was the stone before them, set with a sword and shield.

Immediately, the red-haired smith knelt down beside them, admiring the structure and craftsmanship of the two armaments. "These are gorgeous!" she marveled aloud. She circled about the sword and shield to study them from all angles, oblivious to all else in her absorption.

"Underneath all that gilding and ornamentation, the shield seems like a modified heraldic shield, with extra winged detailing on the corners," she mused, pursing her lips in thought. "And the sword looks to be a classic late medieval longsword, judging from that cruciform hilt and evenly tapered blade with long, narrow fullers. Beautiful work."

Without even thinking about it, Aurelie touched a finger to the blade and then laid a hand on the hilt. "Definitely a hand-and-a-half grip too..." Then, at last, she flushed and looked over at Lulu in chagrin. "I'm sorry, I get a little over-excited about swords, I guess."

The sword

Total: 50 RKS points

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 4:24:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
anticlimactic indeed. ”i wonder what they were fighting about.” perhaps approaching the scenario from another angle next time around would reveal more.[break][break]

the next scene was instantly familiar. as aurelie marveled at the weapons, lulu’s eyes lingered instead on the fearsome dragon above.[break][break]

before she could think to suggest otherwise, the sword was pulled from stone. she couldn’t blame the blacksmith for being excited. even she’d reached for the sword the first time, drawn to the power it seemed to offer – especially with the likes of close enough to kill her.[break][break]

”that’s alright. you’re clearly an expert.”[break][break]

she waited for the dog to appear.[break][break]

the sword.

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 2:25:55 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HERO DUO 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Miraculously, the sword unsheathes itself from the stone. A howl sounds from the stone itself as it breaks apart, revealing a Zacian that had slumbered as a sculpture for many years. Should you choose to, granting the canine with the sword causes the hero to transform.[break][break]

Absorbing the nearby metals strewn across the battlefield, the Zacian ascends to its regal form. As the Fairy King's Sword, the gilded Zacian beckons for you to fight alongside it.[break][break]

Ahead, Dynamax Pokemon stomp across Galar like bloodthirsty titans. Eternatus continues to soar, unhindered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the offensive; attack Eternatus.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 2:26:41 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]The sword easily came loose from the stone, which broke apart as though Aurelie had applied much more force than a light, speculative grasp of the handle. She gasped as the rock crumbled away to reveal the form of a massive, graceful dog. The howl it let out made the hairs on the back of her neck rise, as though some primordial part of her was remembering a time when humans were mere prey animals.

With a start, she realized she was still loosely holding onto the sword, the blade pointing downward into the earth. The Zacian gazed at it with what looked like recognition. Aurelie glanced over her shoulder at Lulu with a soft chuckle.

"I think now we have someone who's even more of an expert on swords than I am. This sword, especially," she remarked. She let go of the sword, relinquishing it to the Zacian.

"I wish I could do that," burst out of her involuntarily as the Zacian absorbed metal scattered across the battlefield and transformed, turning itself into a formidable living weapon. The heroic dog looked back once at them, beckoned with its great head, and then charged at the Eternatus wheeling through the sky.

Reaching for a Pokeball, Aurelie released her Salamence and threw herself astride. Her Pokemon bared its teeth and leaped skyward aggressively, not hesitating to confront the Eternatus despite its terrifying power. She'd barely opened her mouth to shout a command before it was lashing out at the Eternatus with a fierce DRAGON CLAW.

What's gotten into Draconne? Aurelie wondered, holding tight to her Pokemon. She'd have to figure it out later, after they made it out of the simulation. Something had been different about her Salamence for a long time, but she'd never been able to put her finger on what.

Attack Eternatus

Total: 50 RKS points + 1 curio

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 4:36:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the stone crumbled to reveal the zacian once more. she imagined choosing the shield would unleash zamazenta instead, but would that change the outcome?[break][break]

she would not find out that day. the scene played out the same as before.[break][break]

aurelie’s comment elicited the small curl of a smile on her face in amusement.[break][break]

”that would be something.”[break][break]

when the blacksmith boarded her salamence, lulu called upon her own partner, assuring, ”we’ll be right behind you.”[break][break]

but really, she and her porygon had little hope of keeping pace with the dragon once it was in the air. she watched as flew towards the eternatus, marveling at its size around the smaller dragon’s silhouette.[break][break]

attack eternatus.

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 23:34:10 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]REGIROCK 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Deep within a desert ruin, you encounter a large, hostile REGIROCK. Your team of archaeologists are ill-prepared to deal with this titan, having stumbled upon it by chance.[break][break]

STONE EDGES and ANCIENT POWERS begin to splatter your colleagues into bloody stains against ancient stone.[break][break]

FOR THIS STAGE, PLEASE ROLL IN YOUR POSTS. THE LOWEST ROLL OF THE TWO MUST BE USED.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Roll 1-50

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Roll 51-100

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 23:34:52 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Looking back behind her, Aurelie flashed a thumbs-up at Lulu as she climbed atop her Porygon. Then she urged her Salamence toward the black, murky storm clouds surrounding Eternatus. The Zacian galloped along beside her, filling the redhead with hope and optimism that they might truly win.

Yet, as they soared forth, the darkness of the stormy sky seemed to expand and deepen. The darkness consumed all the available light she could see and swallowed up the sky. She kept pressing her Pokemon onward, wondering if they could outrun or outfly the darkness, but it never seemed to end. There was only darkness, everywhere, all around them.

And then suddenly, with a jolt and a sharp stab of shock, Aurelie felt solid ground thudding under her Salamence's feet. She looked around in confusion and saw rays of sunlight shining through cracks in the wall... The wall? What? Where was Eternatus?

"Oh, damn it," she groaned, slapping the palm of her hand against her forehead. "The scenario changed again, didn't it?"

She turned to see teams of archaeologists digging in the ground with machines, tools, and even humble shovels. From the hole they were digging, a Regirock unexpectedly emerged. To a chorus of screams, it started to attack, throwing boulders in every direction and causing the earth to explode beneath their feet.

Soon, the archaeologists had all either died or fled.

"Are there ever any nice, friendly Pokemon in these scenarios?" Aurelie grumbled, pulling her Salamence sideways to dodge an incoming STONE EDGE. That was too close! she thought fearfully.

"What the heck do we do now?" she asked aloud, swiveling her head toward Lulu apprehensively.

aDBjbmKx

Total: 50 RKS points + 1 curio

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 16:25:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
as lulu watched her ascent, aurelie reminded her of the knights of old galar – not that she’d been there in that dream to see them personally.[break][break]

before she met combat, still lagging behind as she knew the scenario would change, it went dark. amusement curled at the corner of her lips at the woman’s disappointment when her fantasy ended.[break][break]

had it ended, she asked. ”unfortunately so.”[break][break]

the darkness subsided to reveal the ruins of a place she suspected she had seen before. how strange to witness it in the future – but perhaps it was still in the past, relative to their world’s present-day.[break][break]

before the had much time to investigate, however, their party was under attack. as the regirock’s wrath painted the crumbling walls, her theory was only strengthened.[break][break]

”hm. not that i can recall, actually.” she answered aurelie, about friendly pokemon. it was an interesting detail had not before occurred to her. ”that is odd…”[break][break]

once the regirock was headed for them, she took steps back to distance herself, before calling for her porygon. ”try to fight back,” she suggested. ”or see how far we can get if we run.”[break][break]

Vld1Ww3j