Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Enjoyable Drink Night [M]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 16:09:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the day comes to the evening, the appointments were taken care of from the ambassador since she knows that they counted on her for her representation. While would be off on his own excavations in the various sites around Hoenn, she was buried deep into the politics though the situation in Galar was the reign of the Galarian Prime Minister and her other elder cousin. Remiel himself was enjoying his archaeological work and she’d envy him a little for it. [break][break]

From Rustboro City, her Dragapult flies her over to Mauville City and when the dragon lands, they’re in the middle of the many districts around the indoor city. Recalling her ghost type dragon inside his Dusk Ball, Elise releases her Duskull out for the small ghost to give her company during their little walk to the entertainment district.[break][break]

Luckily, she wouldn’t have to search long for a place to have a nice drink at when the neon sign for Club Olympus flashes as soon as the Galarian princess and her Duskull approach the nightclub. Moving her dark blue coat with her winter gloves to herself for warmth from the chilly January cold, she opens the door into the club itself along with Dimple floating after her.[break][break]

The inside of the club appeared to be unfamiliar and she had never been there before. Turning around to take off her coat and hang it around the coat rack, her black business suit with her dark waistcoat is present for people to see. Elise takes her seat at a nearby table, not that she would go over to the main bar where the club’s other patrons were next to each other.[break][break]

Her Duskull moves next to her as he looks at the people at the bar a bit curiously.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights