saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
vct: matias vs eva
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 6:18:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"look who it is."[break][break]

he can't help but grin across at , clearly excited about being paired against her.[break][break]

"how long has it been since we last battled?"[break][break]

fond memories flutter through his mind though he can't seem to land on one in particular. no matter. this will be another battle to add to their evergrowing list.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); padding-top:10px; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 6:47:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “In the flesh,” she smiled, presenting herself on her side of the battle field with a sweeping gesture of her arms. The smile she wore was genuine, as usual. Broad and bright which had come to be expected of the professor.

A pokeball slid into her palm, settling there for a beat, “Too long,” she decided, thumbing the crease in the sphere before letting it arc towards the battlefield. Matias would be very familiar with her chosen champion: Syah the Machamp. She’d been a core part of Eva’s team since their early days on the battlefield in Kanto.

“Don’t worry, we won’t take it easy on you.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 6:48:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you better not."[break][break]

because he doesn't want to hear any excuses for when she walks away from this battle with a fat loss.[break][break]

he pays no mind to her machamp, although familiar with the pokemon, and focuses on meowth instead.[break][break]

"start it."[break][break]

meowth fires a POWER GEM.[break][break]

fV|z55IA[BREAK]
HP: 4/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); padding-top:10px; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 6:58:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva had always been a competitive person, especially so when it came to Matias. Despite playful banter, deep down she knew she needed to prove herself, prove to him she was stronger than he gave her credit for. Of course, she wouldn’t dig that deep and would comfortably live on the surface, getting by with superficial emotions and the delusion she wanted to win for the sake of winning.

Syah’s four arms crossed, spreading a WIDE GUARD out between them to attempt to deflect the Meowth’s POWER GEM before countering with a series of CROSS CHOPS to the feline’s gut.

wFLBgNtM

3/3 HP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 7:00:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

this is the wrong platform if intends to prove herself. the nature of this tournament places everyone on the same playing field, level and equal, apparently, so even if she were to win, he would not give her the credit she seeks.[break][break]

CROSS CHOPS bounce against meowth's fat gut that's somehow able to absorb the impact. it does let out a soft meow in response, more annoyed than anything before it jumps up to try and kick machamp with TRAILBLAZE.[break][break]

xFdnI8DL[BREAK]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 7:08:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s not every day the professor gets out of her lab to battle. It’s a good of a stage as any to blow off some steam and kindle a little self confidence. Or not.

Eva winces as the CROSS CHOP bounces off the cat’s gut like it was jello. Syah seems a bit more peeved than surprised. This isn’t the first giant pokemon they’ve had to go against. Quite frankly, they were getting sick of it. Of course, the giant Meowth’s TRAILBLAZE pummels right over the small Machamp. It triggers the pokemon to MEGA EVOLVE to try and even the odds.

The Machamp’s arms reach out with a sinister intent and strike at the Meowth’s ankles to try and send it toppling over with DARKEST LARIAT.

|_2q1FQO

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 7:12:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

MEGA EVOLUTION should now put machamp on the same level as DYNAMAX but for whatever reason it doesn't, at least not yet, as its DARKEST LARIAT isn't strong enough to tip meowth back.[break][break]

when it swings back to the front, meowth comes back with a SHADOW CLAW, intending to end the battle quickly.[break][break]

"you're rusty," he says to .[break][break]

Zca0BDyV[BREAK]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 7:16:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Really, she shouldn’t be surprised at this point with the wa the tournament was going for her, but her face still twists in distaste when Syah’s DARKEST LARIAT falls embarrassingly short. The expression is wiped away quickly in favor for instilling some confidence in her champion.

“That’s alright, it ain’t over yet, you got this, Syah!”

Her words of encouragement instill the Machamp with a second wind. The SHADOW CLAW rakes against her pale blue skin but it doesn't stop her from rearing back with all four fists and striking at the Meowth with a jolting DYNAMIC PUNCH.

"Too much time in the lab, I guess," she shrugs, chatoting what is apparently a common sentiment amongst her opponents. Everyone seemed so surprised to see her out and about.

67NklVhu+20

1/3 HP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 7:20:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"oh no, the comeback is on."[break][break]

he doesn't mean to be sarcastic or condescending to but it certainly comes off that way. he hopes she knows he means well, or at the very least is playful about it.[break][break]

DYNAMIC PUNCH finds meowth, squaring it perfectly which leaves it confused. in return, it fires off a wild POWER GEM, hoping to hit anything.[break][break]

"you should get out more. when are you going to take me up on my offer to train?"[break][break]

SGBF1FqS[BREAK]
HP: 3/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 7:27:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It really takes everything in her to resist the urge to click off a tch and emphasize it with a deep roll of her eyes. Frikken prick.

“Probably never,” she answers honestly, offering a semi-sarcastic and semi-serious half smile and shrug of her shoulders. It really is hard to tell if she means it or not.

It must just be Syah’s poor luck of the draw, because for a confused POWER GEM, it was pretty on point. The beam smashes into the Machamp’s chest, sending her flying back towards the other end of the arena, carving a scar into the ground on impact. She’s slow to rise, stiff under the aches of her wounds. Still, she has it in her for another blow, one brilliant DRAGON HAMMER at the Meowth’s knee caps.

kNIYhj22+20

1/3 HP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 7:30:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"tch."[break][break]

he mirrors 's annoyance almost too easily but does not bother showing the same level of self-control.[break][break]

"and that's why you'll always lose."[break][break]

meowth's knee caps remain in tact as DRAGON HAMMER slams into them, not doing nearly enough damage to knock it out. and so, the battle comes to an end with a decisive THUNDER.[break][break]

meowth shrinks back down as the winner.[break][break]

"i mean it, eva. come train with me."[break][break]

HP: 3/4[break][break]

MATIAS WINS!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 7:40:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s a silly tournament, an experience meant to even the playing field and focus on the fun of battling. Up until then, she was having a pretty good time. It shouldn’t mean as much as it does, but losing so quickly to him of all people leaves a deeper cut than she’d care to admit. She’s just never enough when it comes to Matias Silph.

Pale bolts of THUNDER crackle across the fallen Machamp’s bulky hide. Eva sighs, frowning slightly as she withdraws her unconscious champion. Syah was not going to be happy about this.

Already shifting to walk off her platform, she throws a glance back behind her shoulder, “I’ll think about it.”

“Good match, Matias,” she congratulates him with a casual salute before disappearing between the bleachers to find a medical tent for her Machamp.

0/3 HP
Eva, the loser!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 4:18:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: