Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 4:30:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

No matter if people would find it a little odd that the royal ambassador hung out in the burial grounds near Mt. Pyre, she found some peace in having a nice stroll around the graveyard. Though the rifts up in the air would cause a bit of worry for the Galarian royal, she ignores it to have her Mismagius with her when they look at graves. “It is peaceful, right? Away from all of the worries that I will have to deal with in Hoenn now that my position is needed to make newer Galar-Hoenn relations.” Elise smiles at her ghostly partner since she had made plans to make the announcement soon in front of the reporters after her recovery from her kidnapping by Rocket.[break][break]

“Mismag…” Mana the Mismagius nods with her eyes closed as she opens her red eyes to look over a grave with a birth date and death date. The Galarian princess looks at the person’s name which had a pen name of a famed female author. Her favorite was a novel set around the Victorian era in Galar where the female lead was from a noble house that was in an arranged marriage with a Paldean prince.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
230 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 6:36:10 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The overcast sky was not ideal for a walk through the wilds of this region-- but Mt. PYRE was not known for being a more welcoming area. The ground was dried up from the winter. The sky dark and little sunlight was out-- much to a certain Fox Pokemon's liking. Still, the trainer and his trusty Delphox continued along the terrain. Despite the gloomy conditions, Zachary was determined to venture in this unknown location. It was rumored to be filled with supernatural pokemon, ranging from psychic types to ghosts... Even as the trees drooped and the wind howled in an eerie fashion, Zachary was determined to face its dangers. [break][break]

A late bloomer as a trainer, Zachary had finished school before starting his journey. As a result his trusty Finniken at the time grew into the now matured Delphox. But his desire to become a trainer had never wavered. His parents insisted on continuing his education, and he was glad he did. He was more experienced now in how to be a trainer, than he would of been if he started at 10 as others did. He knew more about the league, the challenges, and in the end, how to effectively battle and care for his Pokemon. Much has happened in the past couple weeks, him finding a very willful Abra, an odd-ball Natu, and a funny little joyous Mime Jr-- all who he had begun to care for. [break][break]

Now, he searched to complete his team more... and to learn about Psychic Pokemon further. [break][break]

"Drat... are any Pokemon out in this gloomy weather?" Zachary thought aloud as he looked around, finding the steep hills that led to the cemetery and the old buildings to dot the landscape. He was not aware of anyone else in the area. As far as he knew, they were alone...[break][break]

"Br-rrraaaaack!" Dizzy yawned, the fox sleepily looking around as he carried his flaming stick to illuminate the area, and provide some comfort from the cold breeze. It would only grow darker as the weather brewed to be more hazardous. Hopefully, it wouldn't rain-- for the fox's sake.
[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

you can delete any div you're not using if you don't want to see them.

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 18:31:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The graveyard overlooks a steep hill that they had crossed to get there and while they could stay in the cemetery, her Mismagius wanted to explore a little outside of it. With a bow of her head to the grave that they paid their respects to together, the ambassador goes down the hill with her Mismagius where she feels the cold from the weather. Yet, Elise doesn’t expect other people to be here when the walking presence of a blue-haired young man and his Delphox were coming that way.[break][break]

“I did not expect that you would be here too.” When the Galarian royal comes down with her Mismagius to talk with the blue-haired young man, the ghost floats down with her. “Most people would find me a little odd in coming to the cemetery often, but it is a calming place to be with the spirits there.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
230 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 3:19:51 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Truth was more overcast weather was soothing for Zachary, at least majority of the time. Still he didn't scare easily. The only thing that got under his skin was bugs. Tons, and tons, of bugs. Bug types were the worst for him. Bad movies he seen of bugs that crawled all over and infested a person... enough said. So ghosts or creepy places didn't scare him easily. Dizzy, however, was a bit more on guard. As a psychic and supernatural type Pokemon, the fox didn't get scared by such places. But still, certain things did make the prickly fox's fur stand on end. So it kept his torch up to light the surrounding area. [break][break]

"I wonder if there are ruins here? Perhaps the Psychic types like to take shelter there, " Zachary thought aloud to Dizzy, as the fox kept him company. [break][break]
It was then that he heard the voice of someone. Dizzy outright jumped, his ears going high in the air, and soon saw the lovely woman in violet and the ghostly witch pokemon in toe. As she gave a soft comment of surprise herself, she approached. Zachary blinked. She was beautiful. It was an out of place thing to see a regal-looking woman among the hills and graves of this place. But he also was thrilled to see an amazing Pokemon-- Mismaegus. A Pokemon on his wish list to find someday. [break][break] Zachary gave a kind smile and nod of his head. "Well I find places like this tranquil too, but I did hear this is the place where Psychic Pokemon like to gather. Me, I'd imagine they'd be more at home at mysterious ruins or starry hilltops " Zachary commented with a smile. "Hi. I'm Zachary. Nice to meet you. I'm a new trainer and a psychic trainer by interest. "[break][break] "Bruuff-Ruff!" The Delphox barked, the flame of his stick growing brither, as if anticipating trouble. [break][break] Zachary sighed as he gave Dizzy a safe pat on the head-- between his overly hot ears. "And this fiery furball is my best friend Dizzy. He can be a bit overprotective but he is as sweet as he was as a Finniken" he explained. [break][break] Dizzy nosed a bit closer to the ghostly witch, curious about her as he looked the ghost over. [break][break]

notes.

you can delete any div you're not using if you don't want to see them.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 4:22:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BANETTE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 6:21:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mana watched the Delphox yelp in surprise and gives a little laugh. The fox’s trainer joined up with it when the blue-haired young man speaks about there being Psychic type Pokemon living in the Mt. Pyre area. “I’ve seen that Psychic type Pokemon do make their home here with existing beside ghost types.” A nod came from the dark magenta haired royal as he’d introduce himself to her. “It’s very nice to meet you, Zachary. My name is Elise Calcifet, royal Galarian ambassador and a trainer who raises primarily ghost type Pokemon that I can effectively communicate with them due to my mother’s bloodline of spirit mediums.”[break][break]

Feeling the presence of a ghost that wasn’t one of hers, a wild Banette had come to see what was the conversation about. “Would you like something?” She figures that asking the ghost over what he wanted would be a great idea. That was something that her ailing mother taught her when she was training under her grandmother over their spirit channeling techniques.[break][break]

The Banette gives her a nod and points with its hand to her purse. “Banette?” His eyes look up to the Galarian royal when he asks her what was in it. “Well, it is a good thing that I’ve brought something for you to play with.” As the ambassador unzips her purse and takes out one of her grandmother’s old hina dolls, Elise gives it to the wild Banette for the ghostly puppet to play with it. “It’s one of my grandmother’s old ones when she was little. I’m not sure if you’ve seen one before.”[break][break]

With a happy smile, the wild Banette began playing with the doll. After he plays with the toy for a while, the ghost gives the doll back to the ambassador. “You will join me, right? If you do, I’ll let you play with the doll whenever you want.” Seeing the wild male Banette nod, she takes an empty Dusk Ball and lets the Banette touch the button with his hand.[break][break]

In a few minutes, the red light from the Dusk Ball takes the Banette inside.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Befriending Banette! (catching)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
230 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 17:24:56 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Calcifet? Zachary felt he knew that name from somewhere before-- but he wasn't the best at social studies let alone politics. But the woman did present herself as a regal, and important figure. The fact she said she came to pay her respects, alone did justify her being here after all. Galarian Ambassador? That alone got his attention and his eyes widened. "Ambassador? So you are an important figure? But why are you here alone? I mean, the present company accepted." he said, gesturing to her Mismageus. [break][break]
All the while, Dizzy sniffed around Mismageus-- his way of getting to know a stranger. While that happened, Elice soon took notice of another person. Zachary was confused, not seeing or hearing anyone. Curious himself, Dizzy also turned away-- soon looking into the face of a scary Bannett. "KRIIIP!!" Dizzy barked, alarmed as he jumped back, scared of the scary doll. [break][break] While the Fox was indeed startled, Elice was not even scared as she approached it and was nothing short of friendly with it. Zachary watched in amazement as she spoke to it calmly, and it listened. She even produced a poppet to play with, much to its enjoyment. If Zachary recalled, such Pokemon were lonely and sought compassion rather than vengeful things. The fact she gave it friendship was all the more impressive despite how scary it looked. In the end, he watched as she not only won the little creature over-- but even won its favor to become her Pokemon. He freely entered the Pokeball, and became hers. [break][break] "Wow... That was ... very impressive," Zachary said, almost speechless at how easily it was for her to win over Bannette, a Pokemon who would have been far more difficult to catch. "I never seen anyone that able to communicate to a Pokemon like that, let alone get them to join you. At least one of that caliber." he said to her, almost thinking aloud. [break][break] In truth, Zachary desired the same kind of communication ability she had. While may have been a Soothsayer, she could commune with ghosts. A similar reason why Zachary desired to be a Psychic trainer-- was for the rare trait that those grown with their pokemon. A bond that was almost a psychic sense to communicate with his Pokemon, if he knew how. As close as he was to Dizzy, it didn't always guarantee he could understand the fox. In the end, it came down to intuition and listening, like anything else. [break][break]
Just then, as they were talking-- the distant rumble of thunder occurred. A small splatter of water dropped onto Dizzy's nose, making the poor fox flinch. As he looked up, he soon began to see droplets of water falling from the sky. The fox looked grumpy as he soon tugged Zachary's sleeve-- grasping his attention to the weather. [break][break] "Uh oh... We may want to find shelter or something." Zachary suggested. [break][break] As luck would have it, at the bottom of the hill, there was a rather convenient cluster of trees-- almost like a hut of branches. It was well enough for them to not get hit by any torrents of rain if it decided to come down hard. [break][break] Seeing the shelter-- Dizzy didn't hesitate as he scampered down the hill with his flaming stick-- and turned to beckon the others to follow him. [break][break] Zachary hoped that Elice would follow too as he reached the bottom. Dizzy was already inside, but as Zachary approached-- he found out they were not alone. Dizzy had stopped, a bit puzzled on his face as he looked at someone across the small natural hut. [break][break]
Sitting there, over a cut-down tree stump of a 'table', was a strange-looking Pokemon. It was pink, wearing a strange scarf or neck warmer of some kind. It had a soft underbelly and had a round, soft face to it. Most noticeable was the massive shell it wore on its head, marked by a red gem. [break][break]
"Sllllllooooooooowwwww.... It yawned, as if to extend some kind of greeting, that lasted for more than five seconds... [break][break] Zachary blinked at the odd creature, unsure what it was. "What in the world...?" Zachary thought aloud as he took out his Pokedex-- a custom one based on the Ronphone, but more mixing in old features. It was blue and opened up to reveal the scan feature, soon showing the picture of the same Pokemon as a female voice spoke over it. [break][break]
[break][break]
"Slowking-- the Royal Pokemon. A Water and Psychic type. If a Shellder bites a Slowpoke's tail, Slowpoke evolves into Slowbro. But if a Shellder bites a Slowpoke's head, the Slowpoke evolves into Slowking, possessing great intelligence, knowledge, and inspiration. Known as the "Sage of the Sea", it inspires the proverb: "When in doubt, ask Slowking.". It is rumored that it contemplates the greatest mysteries in the world, but should the shell be removed from its head, it will lose all memory of it.
[break][break]
As they all gathered under the hut and the rain began to fall outside, they could see the inside of the hut looking like some 'witchdoctor's' home, or soothsayers. Elice may of very well gotten along with this one too. The Slowking sat there, using her tail as a cushion almost as it met them with a friendly face. [break][break]
"Um... hello there. I'm Zachary, and this is Dizzy. Sorry if we rudely intruded," Zachary said, concerned that they broke into its home. [break][break] Slowking gave a soft shake of its head and raised its arms in a welcoming gesture. Despite its seemingly simple face, it was clear its focus was on them-- happy to see them. [break][break] Zachary looked at Elise, unsure of what it was doing. "I'm a bit confused. Even for intelligent pokemon, do you think it really understands us? I was always told at best, they can pick up on gestures and feelings. But i didn't think any pokemon was THAT smart. Even for a psychic type." he whispered to Elise, wondering just how intelligent Slowking was.

[break][break]

notes.

Attempting to claim Slowking via friendship interactions.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 19:02:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Being asked a question over why an important figure like her would be alone except for her company being her Mismagius, Elise responds to the young man’s question with a small smile. “Yes, I am an important figure to my people as well as taking my duty as a Galarian princess very seriously.” She went on to answer the second question that he had with her purpose being here. “I wanted to communicate more with the ghosts here and if you are worried for my safety, I have a personal knight who was sent by my father to guard me and he used to be a knight captain of the Royal Guard in Galar.”[break][break]

Since the red-headed knight had responded to her texts now and then, her worries about Sir Cadeyrn Osmond had gone away a bit since she trusted him as her romantic partner.[break][break]

After she befriended the wild Banette, the young man remarks that it was impressive that he had never seen someone communicate with a Pokemon to get them to join them. “It’s in my blood that I am able to communicate with ghost Pokemon due to my mother’s maternal lineage being Johtonian priestesses who doubled as spirit mediums and channelers. It’s a very old clan that existed since the 7th century of Ecruteak’s founding by my ancestress and they were originally founded to serve the gods themselves.” She gave her response with a little nod since her mother had to undertake the same training her grandmother gave her.[break][break]

The distant rumble of thunder came with the light rain, she nods to her Mismagius for her to follow the ambassador and the other trainer to some shelter from the rain. “I’ll follow.” As she and her Mismagius follow the blue-haired young man and his Delphox down the hill and to the trees that had a shade from the rain, the female ghost sees a table with a Slowking at the center. [break][break]

Both Elise and her Mismagius watch the female Slowking get befriended by the young man and he spoke to her about how intelligent Slowking are. “They are very intelligent and can understand humans from what my mother told me on the species. You are lucky that she understood what you meant as other Pokemon don’t have the same kind of intellect to comprehend human speech.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 1:20:48 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRAMBLIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WIND RIDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKELEDIRGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
230 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 1:56:44 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

It was pleasant that Elise understood that Pokemon too. They were in good company as both trainers had a mutual respect for their Pokemon. Zachary favored Psychic Types as those who trained with them developed strong bonds beyond just friendship alone. It was intuitive-- as if they could read one another's thoughts. Become one in mind and form a symbiotic connection through it. While some may be simple rumor, it was even said that those who trained and learned from them, could develop Psychic Power themselves to an extent. But that is just a rumor. [break][break]
At the mention of "Pokemon don't have the same kind of intelligence to comprehend human speech", Dizzy cast his gaze over to Elise with a smug, sarcastic leer and growl of disapproval. He clearly understood that one. For a Pokemon, Zachary's Delphox was quite clever and sharp. Dizzy was Zachary's first pokemon. While he didn't officially take on his journey as a trainer till later than most, he spent his years in school and family with this Pokemon. The two grew up together, played together, and consoled one another. They had formed a tight bond and Dizzy evolved from that alone than anything a battle could muster. But even still, the powerful Fox had much to learn. He clearly voiced his disapproval to Elice, hoping she would correct herself for his sake. "Krrrrrr... Rup! " The fox barked to voice his opinion. [break][break] Zachary smiled but rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry. Dizzy is rather... unique, even for psychic types." he explained. [break][break] As they talked, The Slowking (Slowqueen) was eager to welcome them in. Even outside, other Pokemon-- a fiery reptile like one kept out of the rain while one that looked like a tumbleweed kept near the shade and soaked in the mist from the rain. As long as the fire type didn't burn anything, he was welcomed there too. [break][break]
As they talked, The Slowking raised a hand, offering to hand something over from Zachary. "King. King-slow-slow!it gestured, trying to get something. Zachary blinked at it, but soon it began to gesture as if it was spreading, or shuffling something-- like cards and placing them on the log table. [break][break] "What are you asking for-- Wait?" Zachary said as he dug through his jacket pocket. He dug in to find his most favorite possession-- a collection of beautiful Pokemon Tarot Cards. The cards were slick and glossed, reflecting beautiful embroidery-- and each one featured amazing-looking Pokemon. The artist was skilled as they had made this. "Do you want these?" [break][break]
Slowking eagerly requested to hand over the cards. While Zachary had a bad luck of certain Pokemon like his Abra and other tricksters stealing his cards, it was nice that this one seemed to 'ask.' Taking a chance to trust this Pokemon, he handed over the deck of cards to the wise sea-sage. The Slowking nodded his head in thanks and began to 'wash' the cards out. It would be hard for the creature to 'shuffle' when it had no thumbs. IT began to spread them out, regather, then smoosh them back together-- trying to shuffle them. If it had been confusion, it probably would of helped. It finished shuffling and pushed the cards out, gesturing Elise to draw a card on it. [break][break] [break][break]

notes.

Passing on the two current rolled pokemon.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 500px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 15:13:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

His Delphox growls at her remark since it had trained much like a Slowking would, so the female royal gives her response. “Well, I’m sorry about that. You are capable of understand human speech like some Pokemon can.” While she would like to watch the Slowqueen do her tarot readings on the table, Elise’s attention was focused more on the flaming crocodile and its company, a tumbleweed Pokemon that she didn’t recognize its name.[break][break]

Her Mismagius floats over to her when she approached the pair though the crocodile appeared to be a bit protective. “Please relax, we’re not here to harm your friend.” When the fire type crocodile lets the ambassador approach the small tumbleweed Pokemon, she found that the ghost type Pokemon had scratches on its body. A sign that the smaller Pokemon was injured and needed some care to treat its wounds.[break][break]

Elise had taken wild Pokemon to Pokemon Home before, so she gets to work in cleaning the Bramblin’s cuts with a piece of alcohol wipe before wrapping around the wounds with gauze. “It’s all better now. I will have to take you to Pokemon Home for them to check for any more infections.” When she takes out a Dusk Ball from her pack, the female Bramblin makes a little smile and jumps up to press the button in having the red light take it in.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Catching Bramblin (by befriending)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 16:19:50 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHEDINJA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW SNEAK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RABSCA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPEED SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVIVAL BLESSING
[attr="class","wildtabox"] COSMIC POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE BRAMBLIN!
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
230 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 2:38:55 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Dizzy wasn't that offended, and gave a grateful bark at Elise, expressing thanks for her correction. He would of liked it if the pretty girl had petted him too so he hoped his foxy charm would convince her eventually. As she did tend to the plant Pokemon suffering from wounds, Zachary's attention was torn-- as Slowking continued to read his cards. Seems more and More pokemon were showing up, even a strange little ghost that looked like an ornament in the oriental shop that floated around. They appeared to be drawn to the cards. [break][break]
All the while, Zachary was unaware to a certain presence hovering above him. It looked in interest, taking the sight of the young blue haired boy as he got his cards read. IT almost resembled a bug as it floated there in the air. [break][break] Slowbro began to flip the cards-- showing one for Zachary, and for Elise, reading her fortune too.[break][break]
[break][break] Zachary blinked as Slowking, pointed to the Fool-- and to Zachary, and then the High Priestess, to Elise. He would of figured she was more of an Empress, but she did speak more to wisdom, not just royalty. There were qualities to both between the both, as sacred feminine cards. Zachary was a good reader of the cards himself, but it was refreshing to see someone else, even a Pokemon read his fortune than him his own... [break][break] Slowly, Slowking revealed more cards, pointing to Zachary and flipped two cards-- showing The Six of Swords-- Representing fear and anxiety, and soon, he flipped open the next card-- showing something equally important next to it. [break][break]
[break][break] The Sun-- representing happiness and joy, a force of positivity. That part baffled Zachary as he tried to understand the meaning."UM... are you saying that I'm afraid of something that will make me happy? Not sure that is an accurate reading..." Zachary thought aloud in question to the reading. All the while, Slowking didn't blink or flinch at all as she soon saw the floating scarab-spider-like pokemon hover down behind Zachary's shoulder. The bug looked to Zachary with interest, and soon greeted him with an upbeat 'skitter' sound. It got closer to Zachary, and soon the clicking sound started to irritate his ears. "Hey what--" [break][break] Zachary saw the floating scarrab in the air before him-- looking right into its beetle like face, that seemed to 'smile' at him and gave a friendly wave. [break][break] "AAAAAAAAUUUUGHHH!!!" Zachary screamed, startled and falling backwards. He fell flat on his butt-- barely missing Dizzy's tail, and causing a ruckus among the other Pokemon who some choose to scatter. Clear fear was shown on Zachary's face, and the poor bug Pokemon hovered there-- equally surprised. It seemed to like Zachary, but the human trainer was in shock to be so close to it. [break][break] What neither of them, especially Elise knew-- was that Zachary was TERRIFIED of bugs, and bug type Pokemon were not exactly an easy type for him to adapt to! He seen movies of scenarios where the heroes were terrorized by room full of bugs (Temple of Doom) or swarms of bugs ate their victims alive (The Mummy). Those movies stuck with him and he knew how scary those bugs in mass could be... And that one just slowly appeared right next to him. [break][break] While fear was on Zachary's face, sadness was on the Rabsca's as it was hurt by the rather scared reaction. Though not intentional, it was gut instinct to Zachary. [break][break] All the while, Slowking just shook her head as if it was just ... predictable. [break][break]

notes.

Attempting to claim RABSCA via friendship actions as topic goes on. Elise, should pick Tarot cards she likes for her own reading too!

[newclass=.rigid] width: 500px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 23:50:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While she takes the Dusk Ball that held her Bramblin, her Mismagius pokes at her to look at the Slowking giving her readings. The ambassador goes over to the young man’s Slowking flipping over tarot cards on the table though there were two other Pokemon that would come by to see what was going on. Mana wasn’t interested in the Shedinja and Rabsca and she’ll look at the Slowking nodding to the Galarian Ambassador if Elise wanted her reading too.[break][break]

“Would you be willing to do my reading, madam?” The ambassador’s request is met with a nod from Zachary’s Slowking as the psychic type Pokemon takes one of the cards from the deck and puts them on the table face down. When one of the cards is flipped up, the Slowking reads that the first card is the Strength arcana. The next card that the Slowking turns over is the Hermit arcana and lastly, the third card that’s flipped over is the Queen of Cups.[break][break]

Elise and her Mismagius look over the cards and since she knew some of the tarot meanings, all of them appear to correspond on her life. “I see… Thank you for the reading.” Elise speaks to the Slowking as the other trainer’s Slowking bows her head too.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 15:29:13 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROTOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHOCK WAVE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAMPENT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE RABSCA!