Psychic Burial [DW/C]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 17:29:46 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Elise got her share of cards-- showing the two had nice interest in the mysticism of the Tarot. It was even more impressive that Slowking understood the meanings itself. All the while it read their cards and showed the futures behind them-- or rather the adivce they gave. Of course, Zachary was still a big hung up. He was still on the floor, scared of the certain beetle that was hovering nearby. Dizzy would look back between the two-- not really understanding the boy's fear of bug types. [break][break] "Well, I'm glad... the reading's went well." Zachar gulped, trying to muster up the nerve to endure the bug pokemon's presence. [break][break] While hard to interpret and upside down, the floating beetle-- or spider, however you saw it-- could almost seem to have a sad expression on its face due to Zachary's initial fear of it. If this kept up, its feelings might be hurt, but this was a truly egnimatic Pokemon. It was hard to tell what it was thinking or doing. [break][break] Dizzy rose up and looked towards the beetle. It gave a friendly sniff at the insect, as if to extend a greeting. The orb inside that the beetle carried almost glowed gently, offering some form of positive emotion. Dizzy responded with a pleasant bark, his own 'concern' to the bug pokemon minimized and seeing it friendly. [break][break] Zachary, however couldn't help but have the image of the deadly beetles potentially eating him out of his head. [break][break]
Seeing Zachary still in a slump of fear, Slowking gently walked around the stump of the table and gave the boy a kind, reassuring pat with its paws. "Slow-Slow king!" it tried to encourage, but to what, Zachary wasn't sure. It did point to the beetle and Dizzy, seeing as the two were trying to converse. More pokemon began to show up, including a very interesting Laturn and a Romtom of all things! IT was starting to get a touch crowded in the fortune teller's hut. [break][break] As Zachary being a younger and less experienced trainer, perhaps Elise might know how to help the young trainer get over his fear. Ultimately, while still a bug, it was also a psychic type, the same kind of pokemon Zachary wanted to form a closer bond to. And more important, looks were always deceiving... [break][break]
[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

Passing on the two current rolled pokemon.

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 500px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 18:24:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A fast presence came into the view of the royal ambassador and her female ghost as a Rotom comes over to see what was going on. The Mismagius cackles as she fires a Psychic glob of energy towards the small electric ghost. With the Rotom feeling the glob of Psychic hitting its body, it counters with a Shock Wave. While Mana dodged the electric attack, she finishes the battle with launching a Shadow Ball that hits the Rotom and knocks it out.[break][break]

Elise takes out a Dusk Ball from her pack and throws it at the downed Rotom. Its companion, a Lampent goes off to search for something to eat. Hearing the buzzing sound come from her smartphone, she takes it out of her purse as the notification came from one of her assistants that she’s needed for an appointment back at the Galarian Embassy.[break][break]

“Sorry, as much as I would like to stay.” Elise looks over to her smartphone a bit as she glances at Zachary. “I have an appointment at the Galarian Embassy to take care of and need to get back to Rustboro City. It was a fun venture that I would not mind seeing you and your Pokemon again.”[break][break]

She waves good-bye at the young blue-haired man and walks away with her Mismagius floating after her to make sure her charge was safe.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Catching Rotom!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,147 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Psychic Burial [DW/C]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 23:30:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ELISE CAUGHT THE ROTOM!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHOCK WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!